Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

All the world's a kabob truck.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 82494 times)
faatimahbintabdullah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
faatimahbintabdullah has no influence :(

Love your brother and sister for the sake of Allah

« Reply #50 on: Jan 07, 2009 03:38 PM »

some ppl just don't know how to slow down bolt lol
jst try to relax and I'll make dua' for you

My Allah guide my son to the righteous path
Mohammed AbdulMaged Elsayed 10/19/08 2months and three weeks
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #51 on: Jan 22, 2009 07:39 AM »

I don't mean to ask dua for such a petty thing when others are going through so much more now a days
but I am on day #8 of the flu and I'm getting a bit worn out and hurting, My ribs feel like punching bags,
I have to sleep sitting up some nights. I can't work, I'm a bit frazzled and frustrated, dua request for my health please if I may
request that. I am the last half of my 2nd bottle of cough syrup (non alchol) and the last of my 3rd bag of cough drops.
I'm so misrable I can't even stand myself (sorry for the pity party)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #52 on: Jan 22, 2009 08:43 AM »

i have the beginnings of a cold/flu but nothing like what you have. may Allah give u shifa and hope u get better soon!! with flu they always say you just have to wait it out and you'll get naturally better. but make sure you are taking care of yourself...getting plenty of rest... take some time to indulge in some good sleep, little mosque on the prairie episodes and whatever food u like at whatever time of day Smiley

found this article that might help: http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/9-tips-to-treat-colds-and-flu-the-natural-way
shaa-ista
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
shaa-ista has no influence :(

« Reply #53 on: Feb 01, 2009 06:35 PM »

Salaams
I am in a serious delimna and in desperate need of as many duahs as possible.  Could everyone please put aside a few seconds and make duah for me that everything will go well for me tomorrow.  i really need your duahs.  Shukran to everyone.
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #54 on: Feb 03, 2009 06:43 PM »

Sister, I am now just seeing this post and I pray all went well for you.
Inshallah all is fine.
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« Reply #55 on: Feb 17, 2009 11:14 AM »

salam,
pls help me pray coz i'm out of skul and I really need a job,i'm working on something but there is still a long way to go thnx
timbuktu
« Reply #56 on: Feb 17, 2009 06:13 PM »

peace be upon you

First of all, make a habit of doing a lot of asthaghfaar. Whoever does this is taken out of every difficulty through an unlikely channel. One can do this without any wuddu or even when one needs ghusl.

second:

after every fard prayer, say the following dua three times in your dua.

اللهم اكفني بحلالك عن حرامك، و اغنني بفضلك عمن سواك

Allahummakfini bi halalika an haramika, wa aghnini bifadlika 3amman siwak

O Allah! make it sufficient for me through the halal (permitted) means, and make me indpendent through Your bounty of everyone except Yourself

It is advisable to say your duas as directed by the Prophet (saw). First the Hamd of Allah (swt), then the Salawaat (durood) on the Prophet (saw), then your duas, then finish with praise for Allah and salaam on the prophets (as).

I start my duas with:

Surah Fatiha with ta`awwuz and bismillah

The salawat on the Prophet (saw) can be a short one like "Allahumma Salle ala Muhammad, wa ala aley Muhammad, wa barek wa sallim", or preferably the one used in salah

Then the duas including the one I have given above.

Then finish with "Subhana Rabbeka Rabbul izzate amma yasefoon, wa salamun alal mursaleen, walhamdu lillahe Rabbal alaameen"

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #57 on: Feb 24, 2009 10:27 AM »

pls make Duas for us today inshallah

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #58 on: Feb 24, 2009 04:55 PM »

salam

Sorry about that, I was on my phone, when I posted.

But the request still stands I need mad duas please, this month and the next (and for the rest of my life(!))

Jazakallah for all your duas already.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« Reply #59 on: Feb 26, 2009 06:11 AM »

Asslm Ailkum.

Please take a few minutes to make duah for me. A few months ago one of my  adult offspring passed away suddenly. Please pray for my child to be given a place in Jannah Al Firdaus and to be forgiven for his sins.
My daughter now wants to marry a non muslim. He has already intoduced her to Haraam things. May Allah forgive her.
I believe that we will be tested by Allah, I cannot take anymore may Allah forgive me for not being stronger. I pray that the Umma will be protected from such things.
Please make Duah.
Ma Salama
From a mother in much pain.

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
timbuktu
« Reply #60 on: Feb 26, 2009 09:56 AM »

peace be upon you

Asslm Ailkum.

Please take a few minutes to make duah for me. A few months ago one of my  adult offspring passed away suddenly. Please pray for my child to be given a place in Jannah Al Firdaus and to be forgiven for his sins.
My daughter now wants to marry a non muslim. He has already intoduced her to Haraam things. May Allah forgive her.

I believe that we will be tested by Allah, I cannot take anymore may Allah forgive me for not being stronger. I pray that the Umma will be protected from such things.
Please make Duah.
Ma Salama
From a mother in much pain.

peace be upon you

Sorry to hear of your loss. Inna lillahe wa inna ilayhe ra`jeoon

May Allah (swt) forgive your son and grant him Jannatul Firdaws.

As for your daughter, your worry and grief must be beyond words. Do a lot of istaghfaar, and recite this dua, at least three times after every fard prayer, and as many times during the day as possible:

Al-Ahqaf Meccan Juz 26 Surah 46. The Curved Sandhills ayaat 1-20 / 35

15. make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)."

وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي

ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ

CountlessBlessings
Sis

Reputation Power: 7
CountlessBlessings has no influence :(

« Reply #61 on: Feb 26, 2009 03:32 PM »

Assalamu alaikum,
Subhan Allah there are times when it seems like everyone around you is going through enormous fitan.  May Allah give us all the strength to bear it and may He ease everyone's hardships.

Please please continue to pray for my still detained brother in law, whose trial has been dragging on for about 6 months with no end in sight.  Please pray for his children and, more than anyone, his wife, who's bearing all the burden.  The past few days and weeks have been especially trying as her father seems to be on his deathbed, wallahu a'lam.
Jazakum Allahu khairan.
timbuktu
« Reply #62 on: Feb 26, 2009 05:07 PM »

peace be upon you

Sorry to hear of that. Istaghfaar is a wonder dua. Whoever makes this his/her wadhifa (i.e recites throughout the days), is released from the ordeal from a hitherto unthought of way.

I have personal experience. I and one of my Heads of Departments (I was Director General), were about to be implicated in a false assault and battery case. Once a police report is entered, life becomes miserable for the person against whom it is entered. I was under pressure as the students at my University had gone on strike, taken some violent actions, called the media to photograph, and one blackmailer newspaper was threatening me with a story that I had physically attacked their photographer.

I remembered this Hadith, and went to the police station reciting istaghfaar - hardly a five minute walk. After we reached there, and the accuser sat before us, I asked him if he was sure it was I. He did not answer. That was troubling.

Thirty minutes passed, and then Allah sent two associate professors of the University to the police station. As they entered, the victim cried out that it was they, and not us. They had used our names, and emphasized the names so that the victim would remember our names.

Many have recited the following Ayah 1000, 10,000 or 100,000 times in one sitting:

La ilaha illa anta Subhanaka, innee kuntu minaz-zwalemeen.

One has to be Tahir and with wuddu, and no interruption with talk.

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #63 on: Feb 27, 2009 12:31 AM »

I've got some kind of stomach flu virus that i caught from the kids, please make dua.. sux being so sick like this Sad
timbuktu
« Reply #64 on: Feb 27, 2009 04:03 AM »

peace be upon you

Honey and black seeds (kalonji).
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #65 on: Mar 12, 2009 10:20 AM »

salam

Desperately need duas, I have court hearings at the end of this month, and possible legal complication.

Additionally have a very ill family member, he's not expected to live much longer.

Please remember us in your duas, all this is so wearing.

Wassalaam

blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #66 on: Mar 12, 2009 06:45 PM »

salaam

Ive missed the thread. May Allah swt give all those who are sick shifa and may Allah swt make things eazy on all of you and do what is best for you
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #67 on: Mar 17, 2009 04:49 PM »

As-Salaamu`alaykum,
Dear All,
My grandmother is really sick and she needs all of your du`aas, so please make du`aa for her insha`Allah.

Jazak`Allah Khayr,
Your sister,
Siham

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
blackrose
Sis

blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #68 on: Mar 18, 2009 05:14 AM »

salaam

may Allah swt giver her shifa
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #69 on: Mar 26, 2009 06:45 PM »

salam,

please pray for se7en's mother in law (abuhamza's mother). as you know she has cancer and today will be undergoing a difficult procedure. jazakamullahu khairan.

UBAB
Bro

UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #70 on: Mar 26, 2009 07:01 PM »

Please forgive me if this is not authenic (I will remove this post if that's the case) - but I found the following dua that may help se7en:

Ahad Naamah

ALLAHUMMA SALLI WASALLIM WABARIK ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADINIL FAATIHI LIMA UGHLIQA WAL KHAATIMI LIMA SABAKA WAN NAASIRIL HAQQA BIL HAQQI WAL HAADI ILA SIRAATIKAL MUSTAQEEMI SALLAL LAAHU ALAIHI WA ALA AALI WA ASHABIHI HAQQA QADRIHI MIQDAARIHIL AZEEM.

Qadri kar Qadri rakh Qadriyon mein utha
Qadre Abdul Qadire Qudrat numa ke Waaste

Ahad Naamah

"Whoever recites this Ahad Naamah one in his lifetime, he will be taken away with Imaan [true faith] in his heart."

And Rasulullah Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim says that he guarantees that this person will go to Jannah [Paradise].

Hazrat Jaabir Rathia Allahu anh says that he heard Rasulullah Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim say: " Man has three thousand [3000] types of diseases in his body, One thousand of these diseases doctors have medicine for and they can treat these. two thousand are such that there is no medicine to cure them. Whoever will keep this Ahad Naamah with them Allah [Subhaana Hoo] will save him from the two thousand [2000] diseases.

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #71 on: Mar 27, 2009 11:47 AM »

Salam alaikum

I have a few things that need to be sorted out at work, and I humbly request all your duaas inshaAllah...

To all the other posters in this thread, even if I do not reply specifically, pls know that you are all in my duaas.

May Allah swt be with us, make us brave and strong, relieve our distress, help us against those who stand against us, remove obstacles which obstruct our Paths, and grant us stong Imaan, firm reliance on Him swt, and complete Shifaa from all illness.

Wslm
S.

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #72 on: Mar 27, 2009 12:30 PM »

salam

Please remember my girls and me in your duas. I have a court hearing next week.

JA.

Wassalaam

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #73 on: Mar 27, 2009 08:37 PM »

Salam alaikum

I have a few things that need to be sorted out at work, and I humbly request all your duaas inshaAllah...

To all the other posters in this thread, even if I do not reply specifically, pls know that you are all in my duaas.

May Allah swt be with us, make us brave and strong, relieve our distress, help us against those who stand against us, remove obstacles which obstruct our Paths, and grant us stong Imaan, firm reliance on Him swt, and complete Shifaa from all illness.

Wslm
S.

Inshallah.

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #74 on: Mar 29, 2009 10:35 PM »

salam

Please remember my girls and me in your duas. I have a court hearing next week.

JA.

Wassalaam

Inshallah

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: