Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

All the world's a kabob truck.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81833 times)
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #325 on: May 09, 2012 04:10 PM »

Salaam Sr. Fozia,

You and your daughters are in my prayers. May Allah give you strength and guidance.
Ume Bilal
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #326 on: May 09, 2012 04:43 PM »

Please remember me in your prayers as well, I'm taking my final examinations and suffering from burnout!
Luqmaan
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Luqmaan has no influence :(

« Reply #327 on: May 14, 2012 01:46 PM »

Assalyamu Aleykum
Please, keep in you du'as brothers and sisters in Syria, Palestine and other oppressed lands. May Allah make their conditions ease and grant them peace. Remember them in your prayers, InshaAllah. We are all part of one Ummah.
JazzakumuLlahu Khairan
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #328 on: May 16, 2012 03:29 AM »

Salam

Thank you very much for your prayers. I have been given a provisional admission by King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals to start in Spring term early next year. I need your prayers once more for success in GRE.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #329 on: May 16, 2012 04:40 AM »

Duas for everyone who needs them. Congrats to all those with good news!!
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #330 on: May 16, 2012 10:42 AM »

A.A.

Peeps, i'm balding !!

Need loads of duas to bear this shock Sad

Still fighting it though. Will not give up till the last few strands, and then i'll start wearing T's with pics of Jason Statham and Vin Diesel.

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
lucid
Bro

lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #331 on: May 16, 2012 01:49 PM »

[deleted by admin]
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #332 on: May 16, 2012 03:07 PM »

Lucid thats not nice. Ppl can ask us to make dua for them for whatever they want. Alhamdulillah Allah is more generous than us human beings!! And if u have negative duas for ppl please keep them to urself and Allah.
silver
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
silver has no influence :(

« Reply #333 on: May 17, 2012 01:21 PM »

I have a big exam coming up and need lots of duas for it.
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #334 on: May 19, 2012 12:43 AM »

Insha Allah you will succeed. May Allah make your pen swift and correct.
Ma Salaama
Ume Bilal
silver
Sis

« Reply #335 on: May 19, 2012 03:22 AM »

Awww.... thank you sis Ume Bilal. Smiley
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #336 on: May 19, 2012 05:16 AM »

Assalamualaikum

My dad's job is on the guillotine these days, there's still a chance that he might get to keep it. Please make du'a that he gets to keep it, InshAllah.

I have my final exams from Monday, pray that I do well. Most likely these are going to be the last exams for me in India, InshAllah.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #337 on: May 19, 2012 08:09 PM »

Duas for ppls exams and graduating this time of year!

Akhan oh no Sad inshaAllah we will make dua. things r really crazy everywhere these days...
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #338 on: May 20, 2012 03:59 PM »

Oh Akhan bhai, sorry to hear that!

INsha'allah, all the best on your exams! Last in India - where to next then? Sorry, I've been out of the loop/not in touch.  Sad

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #339 on: May 20, 2012 08:09 PM »

Oh Akhan bhai, sorry to hear that!

INsha'allah, all the best on your exams! Last in India - where to next then? Sorry, I've been out of the loop/not in touch.  Sad

BABA
 desibro
just make dua for my dad's job bro, it's really crucial for us Sad

next, to the US inshAllah, for grad school
lucid
Bro

lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #340 on: May 21, 2012 07:19 AM »

Lucid thats not nice. Ppl can ask us to make dua for them for whatever they want. Alhamdulillah Allah is more generous than us human beings!! And if u have negative duas for ppl please keep them to urself and Allah.

I think you misread my post (unless there was a typo).  I didn't do what you said.  In any case it was a joke.

May Allah grant all of you, everything good you wish for and everything good you don't wish for.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #341 on: May 22, 2012 05:28 AM »

Sorry bro!! Totally did not realize you were joking!!  joker

Ameen on your dua!
Hard2Hit
Bro

Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #342 on: May 22, 2012 10:09 AM »

A.A.

In any case it was a joke.

I know you love me man! But comedy judges think that the quality of your jokes is not very high this summer Wink

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #343 on: May 22, 2012 12:43 PM »

Asalaam Alaikum
Last year I could not fast in the month of Ramadhan since I was expecting. Today I've decided to start repaying my debt by fasting my 30 days. Please help me ask Allah for Imaan to finish this fast in good health.
Cinders
Sis

Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #344 on: May 29, 2012 05:08 PM »

Salam all,

Need your du'as people! Going through a tough time. Also my sis is about to give birth any time now. Please pray for her too & that she gives birth to a righteous & healthy child In sha Allah.

Ma'Salam,
Cinderella

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
Cinders
Sis

Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #345 on: May 30, 2012 04:50 AM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,
Jazakallah khair for all your du'as. Alhamdulillah I'm now a proud Auntie (again)

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #346 on: May 30, 2012 05:30 AM »

Walaikumassalaam,

May Allah relieve you of all your worries.Ameen

Congratulations to you,your sister and your family on the arrival of the little one!

Our prayers with you.
silver
Sis

« Reply #347 on: Jun 02, 2012 06:11 PM »

Assalamu Alaikum,

My mother-in-law passed away yesterday. Please make dua for her and the family.
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #348 on: Jun 03, 2012 04:21 AM »

salam

Inna lilla wa inna elayhi raji'oon.  To Allah we belong and to Him we return.  May Allah forgive your mother in law and have mercy on her soul, sister silver. 
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #349 on: Jun 03, 2012 05:17 PM »

Inna lilla wa inna elayhi raji'oon.

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: