Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

What's in a name? That which we call a zahra. By any other name would smell as shariah.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81460 times)
saleem
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
saleem barely matters :(saleem barely matters :(

« Reply #350 on: Jun 03, 2012 05:26 PM »

AoA,

my mother fell and fractured her hand a few weeks ago. it is taking some time to heal and she is quite a lot of pain. please pray that she recovers soon without any lasting disability and has relief from the pain. thank you. AH.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #351 on: Jun 04, 2012 03:05 AM »

wsalam,

duas for all who asked inshallah  dua
Bee

Reputation Power: 0
Bee has no influence :(

« Reply #352 on: Jun 05, 2012 05:41 AM »

Please make dua for me and my family. My eldest will sit his exams soon , pray that he succeeds and I've recently asked for a promotion at work and am still waiting to hear from them.
May Allah swt continue to answer the prayers of all those who ask HIM.

"It is You we worship and You we ask for help".

Wassalam,
Bee readingquran

“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement, nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #353 on: Jun 06, 2012 10:23 AM »

Will make dua for all. May Allah grant you your wishes.
Cinders
Sis

Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #354 on: Jun 19, 2012 12:16 AM »

Salam all, Please make du'a for a friends mum. She has terminal cancer & the doctors are saying she may only have a few days left. May Allah grant her shifaa & her family beautiful patience. May her transition be easy & may she be granted the highest ranks in Jannah. Ameen.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #355 on: Jun 19, 2012 06:29 AM »

A.A.

I'm switching job after 5 years. Basically leaving the company that my boss sold, and joining my boss's 2nd company.

I would finally get to work on iOS now. Already working on Windows-8 and Android hamdulillah.

Need lots of duas!!!

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #356 on: Jun 19, 2012 06:06 PM »

May Allah grant your mother shifa sis & bro may Allah make it easy for you.
Cinders
Sis

« Reply #357 on: Jul 02, 2012 01:09 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,
Please make du'a for my friend's Mum who has sadly passed, due to suffering from terminal Cancer.May Allah forgive her sins & give her the highest ranks in Jannah. Ameen.

Cinders

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #358 on: Jul 14, 2012 05:39 PM »

Assalamu alaikum

Brothers and sisters I need your prayers for success in GRE which I am to take on monday, 16th July.

May Allah help us all.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #359 on: Jul 16, 2012 08:29 AM »

Salam alaikum

I never reply in this thread, although I always remember you guys in my Duaas.

May Allah swt forgive us, grant us only what is best for us, heal all those who are ill, make this life's trials easier for us, and grant us contentment in whatever He swt has decreed. 

Surely, Allah is the only One who can help us. 
Salam
S.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #360 on: Aug 08, 2012 11:56 PM »

salam

My girls and I need duas please.

Please remember us in your duas Inshallah.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #361 on: Aug 09, 2012 12:21 AM »

Dear Sister Fozia,
You and your girls will be in my duahs. May Allah bless you and guide you.
Salaam
Ume Bilal
Nafs
« Reply #362 on: Aug 09, 2012 04:46 PM »

Asalaam alaikum Everyone,

We all need duas all the time ... may Allah accept our duas, Ameen.

I try to use this like a "lifeline" ...when I really really really really am in need as I know I am not struggling as much as compared to others... but can you guys please make dua for me for the following week iA ... I know Allah tala will take care of me but it can never hurt to have some people rooting out there for you. So please, I humbly ask those of you that come across this (too lengthy) message to make dua for me and those involved Sad

JazakAllah khair.
Cinders
Sis

« Reply #363 on: Aug 09, 2012 04:50 PM »

Walaiykum Salam,

Sr Nafs, you'll be in my du'as In Sha Allah. (oh & Sr Fozia too)

Ma'Salam,
Cinders

orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #364 on: Aug 09, 2012 07:13 PM »

salam

Can I humbly ask for duas for my dad.  He is suffering from depression and has diabetes also.  He is in a very weak state of health. 

Inshallah, I will remember everyone in my duas.

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #365 on: Aug 10, 2012 02:47 AM »

salam

Fozia, Nafs, and orangetree, I will remember you and your families in my duas insha;Allah. 

Sr. orangetree, may Allah enlighten you dad's heart with happiness and contentment and may He give shifaa from diabetes, ameen.
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #366 on: Aug 21, 2012 09:03 PM »

Assalamualaikum
There's a little health problem that popped up a few days ago. I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow. Please make dua for me.
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #367 on: Aug 21, 2012 10:02 PM »

Oh bro may Allah grant you shifa

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #368 on: Aug 22, 2012 08:11 PM »

InshaAllah will make dua for everyone. Also please make dua for me!! Getting married this weekend!! Lots of festivities and fun. I'm taking lots of pics so hope to update you guys soon Smiley
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #369 on: Aug 22, 2012 08:27 PM »

salam

May Allah bless your marriage Jannah. Sooooo excited for you masha'Allah!!
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #370 on: Aug 23, 2012 11:52 AM »

Salam alaikum

about time I also posted here..I always read and remember everyone in my duas.

So to all who are ill, may Allah swt grant you shifaa, to all in difficulty, may Allah swt grant you ease and satisfaction, to all who have stress, may Allah swt lighten your burden and grant you victory, to the students (me included) may Allah swt grant tawfeeq, success and happiness with the best grades.

And for Jannah and Br Khalid a special duaa for their wedding, for Allah swt to bless them in their marriage and grant them a longlasting, eternal love while serving Him.

Wslm
S. flowersis
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #371 on: Aug 23, 2012 12:28 PM »

ameen thumm ameen

Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #372 on: Aug 23, 2012 12:42 PM »

So to all who are ill, may Allah swt grant you shifaa, to all in difficulty, may Allah swt grant you ease and satisfaction, to all who have stress, may Allah swt lighten your burden and grant you victory, to the students (me included) may Allah swt grant tawfeeq, success and happiness with the best grades.

And for Jannah and Br Khalid a special duaa for their wedding, for Allah swt to bless them in their marriage and grant them a longlasting, eternal love while serving Him.

Wslm
S

ameen
Nafs
« Reply #373 on: Aug 24, 2012 12:32 AM »

Salam alaikum

about time I also posted here..I always read and remember everyone in my duas.

Wslm
S. flowersis

Ameen ya rabil alameeen

Ummmmmm ..how about we do the marriage dua for all of those who have just gotten married/getting married as well InshaAllah... (and of course for those who are already married and who will be married in the future too Wink )
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #374 on: Aug 24, 2012 09:47 AM »

May Allah grant all of you your wishes and shifa' to the sicks. Special du'a to Sis Jannah and Bro Khalid. May your  marriage be the best and the most blessed.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: