Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but a day of judgement.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81453 times)
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #400 on: Sep 17, 2012 10:23 PM »

Salaam akhan...I'm so sorry to hear this. This is the place where we took Abba as well (I was just there in Houston earlier this summer and it bought back a lot of tough memories). I know what your family are going through.....it is THE top center in the world, but yes, sometimes, medicine and science can only provide so much.....I know I don't have to tell you about Who is in control etc, but it is always hard when such things befall us and loved ones....you just wish things could be fixed or undone.....my deepest sympathies and warmth go out to you and your extended family.....insha'allah, I hope the pain can at least be alleviated if indeed your cousin has only a short time left on this Earth.....my father even said that he didnn't wish his worst enemy the pain he was in or at least, not cancer as a disease.

Remain strong bhaya.....

BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #401 on: Sep 17, 2012 10:25 PM »

Cinders! That is wonderful news!!! Mubarak ho!

May Allah (swt) Reward your little man and continue to bless him with knowledge so that he can be a strong member of the Ummah and help improve and contribute it as Allah Guides him in the future. Ameen!

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #402 on: Sep 23, 2012 12:46 AM »

Salaams to all.
Please remember me in your duah......I have had a difficult time recently.
Also my son is about to make a decision soon. Please ask Allah to guide him to the right decision and that he will stand strong.
The Madina family are in my duah.........
Ume Bilal
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #403 on: Sep 23, 2012 02:13 AM »

Walaikumassalaam,
InshaAllah you all are in our duas.

May Allah relieve you of all hardships and accept all your duas.May He always keep us in His guiding light.Ameen
ume bilal
Sis

« Reply #404 on: Sep 23, 2012 08:19 PM »

Salaam Sr. Mubarka.
It is so nice of you to reply to my post.
Ume Bilal
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #405 on: Sep 23, 2012 11:17 PM »

Ah sis, I think we all remember and keep the people who request duas on this thread in our duas, I personally very rarely reply tho. But you all are in my duas inshallah.

May Allah ease our burdens and make the path of righteousness easy for us.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
ume bilal
Sis

« Reply #406 on: Sep 23, 2012 11:46 PM »

Dear Sr Fozia,
My duahs are with you and your girls..........May Allah protect them. It is so nice when you are feeling burdened with worry and very lonely to see a reply.
May Allah grant the duahs of all.
Salaam.
Ume Bilal
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #407 on: Sep 24, 2012 06:08 AM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

Please make du'a for me & my family. Going through a few trials of late & in need of some Guidance In Sha Allah.

Ma'Salam,
Cinders

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
ume bilal
Sis

« Reply #408 on: Sep 24, 2012 07:37 PM »

Dear Sr. Cinders.
May Allah guide you.....and grant you ease.
Ma Salama.
Ume Bilal
Mubaraka
Sis

Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #409 on: Sep 28, 2012 11:41 AM »

Please make dua for me.Will be facing exams soon....

Also,I have few important family decisions to take,please pray that Allah guides me to the right path.

May Allah reward you all.Ameen
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #410 on: Sep 28, 2012 12:29 PM »

May Allah grant you success in both this life & the hereafter sis

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #411 on: Sep 28, 2012 02:47 PM »

Salam alaikum

JazakumAllahu khairun to all... passed my written exams! alhamdulillah:-)

So need your duaa for my clinical exams on 16 October, inshaAllah.

May Allah swt help us all, and grant us what is best for us.
Take care
Salam
S.
Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #412 on: Sep 28, 2012 04:27 PM »

JazakAllah sis Fozia. Smiley

InshaAllah sis Shahida.you will do well this time too.

My prayers for all on this board. Smiley
May Allah accept all our duas.Ameen
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #413 on: Sep 29, 2012 04:10 PM »

Duas for all and congrats to those for good news Smiley
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #414 on: Oct 03, 2012 07:00 AM »

My duas go out to everyone on the Madina board for health, happiness, and to inshallah have whatever Allah thinks is best for them.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #415 on: Oct 08, 2012 07:23 PM »

Need Duas please. Girls & I have been rather ill.

And I've got court soon again.

Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #416 on: Oct 09, 2012 02:00 PM »

InshaAllah,you all are in our prayers sis.
ume bilal
Sis

« Reply #417 on: Oct 10, 2012 01:14 AM »

Salaam Sr. Fozia
 My Duahs for you and your girls.....a speedy recovery and may the court affairs  conclude in your favour.....Duahs for all of you on the Madina board. May Allah bless all with health and happiness. Grant ease to all in difficulties and may we all live in peace Insha Allah.
Ume Bilal
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #418 on: Oct 10, 2012 03:37 AM »

Assalamualaikum,

Please include me in your prayers, I am going through a difficult and painful time...
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #419 on: Oct 10, 2012 03:56 AM »

walaikum salam,

Will make dua for everyone inshaAllah. read a quote by ibn ata'illah recently:

“So, long as you are in this world, be not surprised at the existence of sorrows.” - Ibn ‘Aṭā’illāh

These are to remind us this is not our real home. How can we ask for Jannah when we are on the Earth...
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #420 on: Oct 17, 2012 11:23 AM »

Salam alaikum my Madina family...

Alhamdulillah, passed all my exams:-)  Thanks you guys for all your duas and messages of support, I really appreciate it!

Will post some pics for the sisters from my graduation, inshaAllah.

Be well everyone, and may Allah swt protect and guide us
Salam
S.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #421 on: Oct 17, 2012 12:17 PM »

woohoo yeay mashallah  woohoo

Well done, I know you've been working extremely hard mashallah, May allah give you boundless success in your chosen profession.

Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #422 on: Oct 17, 2012 07:54 PM »

Congratulations to you Sis Shahida! You must be feeling so relieved!!We are definitely looking forward to see those pics!
May Allah continue to grant you success and happiness!!

Make dua for all of us! Smiley
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #423 on: Oct 17, 2012 07:57 PM »

Mash'Allah, Allahu Akbar. Smiley

May you continue to have success in your chosen field. Ameen.
Keep us in your du'as too sis, as I will you In Sha Allah.

Ma'Salama,
Cinders

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #424 on: Oct 22, 2012 06:38 PM »

Salam,

Duas for everyone iA Smiley And guess what!! I'm an auntie!!! (again) It's a girl Smiley Please make dua for the parents and that she grows up to be a righteous child. She's pretty adorable already I have to say Wink
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: