Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81969 times)
orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #475 on: Dec 19, 2012 11:26 AM »

hug Try this one  
Code:
:hug:

or if u want to include more ppl grouphug
Code:
:grouphug:

Haha, Jazakallah khair, Jannah.  My 'bro' hug does look rather sheepish!  

Let's have a group hug  grouphug

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #476 on: Dec 19, 2012 11:51 AM »

Orangetree why don't you join us for the Madina UK meetup!! I posted about it in the Members only forum!!
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #477 on: Dec 19, 2012 11:06 PM »

Asslsm,

It is so wonderful to be able to ask for Dua on this site without revealing too many details, very often when one asks friends and family members for Dua there are many questions asked of you. Soon this beomes known within the community and you become the" latest topic" to be discussed. Blame is apportioned, you are judged etc.

On another note now that the holidays are approaching there is time for prayer and reflection. Time to face another year and make resolutions.

I will kick off with mine which are:-

Firstly.....To read from the Koran every day whether it be a few lines or a whole chapter.....Secondly to carry with strength and bravery the burdens Allah has given me... Thirdly to take control of my health and eat sensibly.
My duas are with all of you. May Allah bless each every one of you.
JK.
Ume Bilal
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #478 on: Dec 21, 2012 09:44 AM »

Umme Bilal, I make a point to spend 15 minutes each evening reciting the quran, actually I recite a quarter juz which takes about ten minutes, each evening followed by surah waqia. It feels good to know the last words I speak before I sleep are the words of Allah.

Please remember us in your duas this jummah. Having a slight blip, nothing major but your duas always come as such a relief to us Alhumdulillah.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
ume bilal
Sis

« Reply #479 on: Dec 21, 2012 10:34 PM »

Dear Sr. Fozia,
With Allah's help this blip will pass. You are in my Dua.....Insha Allah the best is yet to come...
Salaams and Dua for all.
JK.
Umme Bilal
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #480 on: Dec 25, 2012 10:36 PM »

Please keep me in ur duas. Have a major flu virus. I knew I should have got a flu shot Sad pls pray for tahoor ia jazaks
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #481 on: Dec 25, 2012 10:47 PM »

May Allah grant you shifa.

Seriously rest up. Stay in bed with flasks of hot honey & lemon tea and sleep loads. Take ibuprofen & paracetamol as well. But rest completely. The only way to get over a flu bug.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #482 on: Dec 25, 2012 10:54 PM »

Awww Sis J!  Sad Sad Sad

Yes, do rest up, stay indoors, plenty of fluids and and other supportive care that you need to relieve the congestion, etc.

Your body needs all the energy to fight the virus, so the rest is key and keep up the food intake as well, though I know it's hard.

Du'as for your recovery.

BABA
 desibro doctor

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #483 on: Dec 26, 2012 07:01 AM »

You are in our prayers Sis J.
InshaAllah you will be fine soon.

Keep yourself warm and don't neglect your meals.

Take care.
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #484 on: Dec 26, 2012 02:00 PM »

getwell

I will remember you in my duas. You will be ok Insha-Allah. UK is welcoming you.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #485 on: Dec 26, 2012 11:15 PM »

Jazaks for the duas. It's been 3 nights Of Misery. Going to look for a nyquill Like Product here tomorrow. Some welcome Sis
Riat! I've been sick On And Off Since I got here. Ur weather is Terrible Sad
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #486 on: Dec 26, 2012 11:23 PM »

Please include me in your duas - I've fallen into a really terrible bout of guilt and depression, can't even enjoy my winter break with my family.  Sad
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #487 on: Dec 27, 2012 12:25 AM »

لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله
For sadness and grief repeat, ‘There is neither power nor strength except from Allah.’ (La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah)

Inshallah it lifts depression.

May Allah give you peace of mind

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #488 on: Dec 27, 2012 08:05 PM »

Please remember me & my girls in your Duas inshallah

ume bilal
Sis

« Reply #489 on: Dec 27, 2012 10:53 PM »

Asslm.
Get well soon Sr. Jannah.....Chicken soup, lemon and honey + extra Vitamin C. Dua for your speedy recovery...
Sr. Riat may you find peace and a quiet heart.
Sr. Fozia may you and your girls be protected.
Ameen to all Dua's requested.
JK.
Ume Bilal
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #490 on: Dec 28, 2012 09:58 AM »

Assalaamualikum,

May Allah relieve everyone of their hardships very soon and grant them happiness and contentment.Ameen.

Please include me in your duas too.Feeling uneasy lately.

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #491 on: Dec 29, 2012 03:18 AM »

Salam
May Allah give those in sickness shifa'ah, those in depression salama, those in need ginayah and ijabah to all our prayers. May Allah safeguard all the madinans and their families.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #492 on: Jan 02, 2013 07:15 AM »

ameen to all the lovely duas - Br Sadah, that was beautiful.  Jannah, hope you get better soon, Fozia as always wish the best for you+your girls, Mubaraka, Umme Bilal, Nature, all the best inshaAllah.  And to all inshaAllah a better, happier, more imaan-filled, healthy, successful year ahead.  i just realised it was 2013, had to sign a letter and wanted to write 2012! :-)
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #493 on: Jan 02, 2013 05:37 PM »

Salaam alaikum

I really really need your duas people. A very close friend of mine has lost a husband. He died on a car accident this morning and burial is just few minutes from now.

The sad part is that am just getting the news now and the burial is taking place some miles away. Am really feeling bad right now she is a very close friend and to not be there when she needs friends the most its really hard.

None of the close friends I know are with her its really hard
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #494 on: Jan 02, 2013 06:04 PM »

Innah lillah, wa innah iley hai rajeoon.

May Allah grant her subrun jameel.

Go visit her when you can I'm sure she will understand & greatly appreciate the love & support at this time

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #495 on: Jan 02, 2013 06:27 PM »

Innalillah wa inna ilaihi rajiuun!

May Allah forgive him and reward him with Jannah. May He also grant her and the rest of his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #496 on: Jan 03, 2013 03:40 AM »

innalillah

May Allah Allah (swt) Grant him Jannah and give strength and Sabr to your friend - immensely difficult situation to say the least. To lose a loved one, not to mention one's spouse, in this way is especially difficult (I speak from personal experience).

BABA
 Sad

Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #497 on: Jan 03, 2013 06:19 PM »

Thank you very much people. Ameen to your duas and I really appreciate it. Sometimes I come on this site and I feel like home can't say how much this mean to me.

This death has really hit me hard I just don't know why. Am feeling so sorry for my friend because she didn't see this coming. She was just a house wife with no any means of getting money. To make matters worse she is expecting her third born. My most fear is if she goes back to her religion (she converted following her husband). Please remember me and my friend in your duas.
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #498 on: Jan 03, 2013 06:25 PM »

Thank you very much people. Ameen to your duas and I really appreciate it. Sometimes I come on this site and I feel like home can't say how much this mean to me.

This death has really hit me hard I just don't know why. Am feeling so sorry for my friend because she didn't see this coming. She was just a house wife with no any means of getting money. To make matters worse she is expecting her third born. My most fear is if she goes back to her religion (she converted following her husband). Please remember me and my friend in your duas.
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #499 on: Jan 08, 2013 01:22 AM »

You are welcome sis! So happy we could make you feel this way - indeed, the Madina is a home of sorts for all of us I think.

wow, that bit of news that she is expecting another baby, now without her husband, with that support, will indeed be a difficult challenge, not to mention already other children to look after.

Insha'allah, keep strong, continue to have faith...May Allah (swt) give you strength and to her as well, to face her future that lies ahead.

BABA

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: