Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

All the world's a dars.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81555 times)
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #500 on: Jan 10, 2013 01:11 AM »

As salaam u alaikum

Please remember me and my family in your duas

Thank u

Baji

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #501 on: Jan 10, 2013 06:37 PM »

May Allah alleviate your burdens & grant you & your family ease

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #502 on: Jan 10, 2013 08:44 PM »

Salam,

Please keep us in your du'as In Sha Allah. Seem to be getting impatient with tiny tiny things all the time of late. May Allah make me of the patient ones. Ameen.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #503 on: Jan 13, 2013 01:48 PM »

salam

Please remember us in your Duas, ask Allah to protect my girls and I & our property from those who would seek to cause us harm.

Jazakallah

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #504 on: Jan 14, 2013 07:57 PM »

ws,

Remembered all u guys in my duas yesterday, woohoo 

may Allah accept!!
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #505 on: Jan 18, 2013 01:29 PM »

Salam,

Please keep me in ur duas iA, I could always use them and it's Friday! And as we know there's a secret accepted time on Fridays if only we can find it.

Jazaks,
ws
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #506 on: Jan 20, 2013 06:51 PM »

Hey all - my khala had a minor heart attack on Friday...this after continued verbal abuse from my sister-in-law, so not only is my khala's (khala = mom's sister for you non-South Asians) recovery an issue, but the living arrangements (SIL keeps threatening my khala about when she will get out of the house etc). So bit of a crisis situation. My khala has no risk factors for having a heart attack, so clearly brought on by the long-term stress, abuse she has been having to deal with, so just really painful to see and of course, makes me (not to mention my mom and her siblings) angry. Pray that Allah (swt) Guides us all to find a solution/to resolve this situation for the long-term.

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #507 on: Jan 21, 2013 11:39 AM »

Oh Baba, that is awful.  Prayers for your khala and the family!

Pls can you guys pray for me? Going through a very difficult time, need Allah swt to open a way out, inshaAllah.

May Allah swt accept our duaa.  And may He bring all families closer together in harmony and grant shifaa for those who are ill.
Be well,
Slm
S.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #508 on: Jan 21, 2013 12:10 PM »

Sorry to hear about your khala, wcoastbaba. InshaAllah something will work out. Shahida keep making dua, I am sure Allah will find a way for you sis.

lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #509 on: Jan 21, 2013 03:26 PM »

That's terrible.  Allah allowed divorce for a reason.

May Allah protect your Aunt.
Ilyas
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Ilyas has no influence :(

« Reply #510 on: Jan 22, 2013 05:16 PM »

I wouldn't be so quick to suggest divorce brother lucid. There are other ways this can be dealt with and insha'Allah they'll find a way. May Allah protect all of us insha'Allah.

Assalamu Alaikum
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #511 on: Jan 22, 2013 09:16 PM »

I should agree with bro Ilyas here. I think divorce is a bit extreme here. Baba's aunt have a problem with a sister in law not the husband. I really think they should consider moving out of this house. Life is too precious.

I also need duas people. I don't know what's happening this year but it seems I've started it too badly. This evening I've lost a work mate. Me & another work mate went to visit her this afternoon and we knew things were bad. She couldn't do anything. I've been depressed this whole afternoon and this news just made it worse. Since the year has started my Imaan is going really down. The deaths seems to be just too much for me.

Please re member me in your duas
Wasalaam
Riat
Bee

Reputation Power: 0
Bee has no influence :(

« Reply #512 on: Jan 23, 2013 08:48 AM »

May Allah answer accept our duas, ameen. Please remember me and my family in your duas, we have been going through a really tough time as of late.

Bee  :'(

“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement, nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #513 on: Jan 23, 2013 09:15 AM »

May Allah grant all your duas, may he grant us shifa, ease our burdens and rectify our affairs.

ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #514 on: Jan 24, 2013 12:46 AM »

May Allah grant the supplications and ease the distress of all.
JK
Ume Bilal
Shahida
Sis

Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #515 on: Jan 24, 2013 08:48 AM »

Ameen to all the duaas.

Who do we have, except for Allah swt, to turn to, to ask for help, to ask for a way out of our problems and a good end to all our affairs?  Continue making duaa, and then make some more, as Allah hears, He knows, and He answers. InshaAllah, khair...pray for the best for all of us.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #516 on: Jan 24, 2013 09:20 AM »

salam

Would like ot ask for duas inshallah.

For health, for work, for the court stuff especially for my girls inshallah.

Also for a friend who is going thro a trial right now.

May allah grant us ease.

Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #517 on: Jan 27, 2013 05:50 AM »

As salamu alaikum,

Please make dua for my Palestinian classmate's grandfather and for herself - her grandfather passed away last night and she is having to deal with the grief thousands of miles from home.
orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #518 on: Jan 29, 2013 01:29 PM »

salam

May Allah accept and grant our duas and grant the highest paradise to loved ones who have passed away.  

Can I request duas for me and my family.  I have an important interview next week and I set this week aside to be stress-free but it's proving to be anything but and I feel ready to keel over already.  

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #519 on: Jan 29, 2013 06:27 PM »

Innah lillah wa innah iley hai rajeoon. May Allah grant her sabrun jameel.

Sis oragetree, may Allah grant you boundless success & the best for you & your family in this life & the hereafter.

Shahida
Sis

« Reply #520 on: Jan 30, 2013 07:22 AM »

Salam alaikum

Ameen to all the duas.  I think this thread has some of the most awesome Duas in it, may Allah swt accept them from all of us.

Every time you're in difficulty or pain, even when you're about to lose hope, never despair at the Mercy of Allah swt.  He swt is in control of everything, and He truly knows what is best for us.  Continue to make dua, then make some more, then make some more.  Allah hears us people, and He answers our prayers, esp those made for our bros and sisters.

wslm
S
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #521 on: Feb 04, 2013 07:30 AM »

Awww, Sis Bee! May Grant you and your family relief soon!

Sis Riat - it's always hard when people around you are suffering or have lost their lives...I've through that before to an extent - it is tough but insha'allah, it will make you stronger, as it did make me in the long-run at least.

Sis Fozia - always have you and your girls in thoughts and insha'allah, will make more du'a for you ladies.

As for my family situation, after another stint in the hospital after the initial one, my khala is now back at home and so far, things are ok. I don't think divorce is even on the mind of my cousin and his wife, though there were some troubling moments, though I think mostly for "show" rather than anything else. My nieces (cousin's kids) were even asking if I was ever going to come (I've been back for some weeks from my work experience), but insha'allah, now that things are better, khala's health etc, I will go visit soon, but I think there will still be some underlying tension...

Anyways, lots of love to all that I didn't mention by name as well. Love this family we have on the board.

BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Nature
Sis

Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #522 on: Feb 05, 2013 11:01 PM »

As salamu alaikum,

Please remember me in your duas for shifaa, I've injured my knee very suddenly - pray that my parents are not overcome by worry when I tell them! (Alhamdulillah it's been taken care of but there may be a torn tissue)
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #523 on: Feb 05, 2013 11:05 PM »

ouch, that can be nasty.

May Allah grant you shifa (I'd stop playing american football for a while if I were you).

Tell your parents its fine and all taped up, but they will worry anyway. I had this conversation with my mum, I was like, 'its nothing to worry about but.....' and my mum was immediately utterly inconsolable, I hadnt even told her the problem!!!! She is so bollywood.

Nature
Sis

« Reply #524 on: Feb 06, 2013 12:06 AM »

ouch, that can be nasty.

May Allah grant you shifa (I'd stop playing american football for a while if I were you).

Tell your parents its fine and all taped up, but they will worry anyway. I had this conversation with my mum, I was like, 'its nothing to worry about but.....' and my mum was immediately utterly inconsolable, I hadnt even told her the problem!!!! She is so bollywood.

It wasn't American football, I slipped in a bathroom! I'm telling them very carefully, I know they'll worry but I'm not going to spring it on them at once.

Edit: they're all right alhamdulillah, I've informed them and their reaction was better than I thought.

I have to say that the accident was such a shock though - one of the things that popped into my mind was the ayah "And no soul knows what it will earn tomorrow". I can't help thinking that this has something to do with the fact that I forgot to read Surat al kahf last Friday - isn't that meant to protect you from surprise harm? Subhanallah.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: