Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Double, double toil and tazkiyah.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81864 times)
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #525 on: Feb 06, 2013 03:01 AM »

Ouch - says the doctor

Hope you are feeling all right Sis Nature!

NO surgery needed I hope. Insha'allah, take rest, let the body heal, no stresing the knee joint as you recover!

Good that your parents weren't too shocked upon hearing the news (assuming you are away from home, that's always scary for both sides).

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #526 on: Feb 08, 2013 02:18 PM »

Please remember me in your duas, been feeling very worried and rather miserable about my injury.
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #527 on: Feb 08, 2013 02:41 PM »

Salam,

Duas for all inshaAllah.

May Allah relieve every hardship of ours.May Allah accept all our prayers.Ameen
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #528 on: Feb 11, 2013 10:05 AM »

Salaam alaikum

Need your duas family. Fall on my wrist and the other hand is swollen. Please remember me in your duas.
Mubaraka
Sis

Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #529 on: Feb 11, 2013 06:28 PM »

Walaikumassalaam,

May Allah grant you shifa Sis Riat.InshaAllah you will be fine soon.Do take care.

I need duas too!Pls pray for me as I have one of my exams coming up after this week.And I am a little worried about other issues too.Your duas will be of great help inshaAllah.
Cinders
Sis

Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #530 on: Feb 11, 2013 08:08 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

Have several trials ahead of us as a family in next few weeks and months, please keep us in your du'as In Sha Allah.
Will keep you in mine too.

Cinders

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #531 on: Feb 14, 2013 09:36 AM »

salam

Girls and I need duas please.

I'm going in for a medical procedure on Monday.

We've a court case coming up regarding childrens custody as well. And another related court case later this month.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and would deeply appreciate duas whenever you all can think of us inshallah.

Fa inna ma'al 'usri yusra Inna ma'al 'usri yusra Verily, along with every hardship is relief. Verily,along with every hardship is relief.(Insyirah 5-6 )

Much love and duas to you all.

Jazakallah Kahir.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #532 on: Feb 14, 2013 11:51 AM »

Riat inshaAllah your hands are better! My mom shattered her arm in a fall and it was a nightmare Sad May Allah give you shifaa.

Mubaraka iA your exams will go well (and other stuff Smiley)

Cinders you are in our Duas sister, hopefully you can meet up with us and have a little cheerup in the midst of difficulties.

Fozia iA your procedure will go well. may Allah give you full shifaa and make it easy for you. life is definitely overwhelming, just take one thing at a time and I know Allah is with you.

ws

WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #533 on: Feb 16, 2013 03:16 AM »

Cinders - Will surely be in my du'as. Insha'allah, May Allah Grant you inner strength and patience to deal with what lies ahead.

Sr. Fozia - Hope the procedure goes well...no matter how small, such procedures are never pleasant and as for the more personal things, I always think of how brave you have been, are and insha'allah, will be to face these things and to be looking after the girls as well as you do. May Allah (swt) Reward you for your patience and strength thus far and as you go forward from here. Only the best wishes and du'a for all 3 of you ladies.

Mubaraka - Prepare the best you can, leave the rest with Allah (swt) and same with the other stuff too...in the end, that's all we can do (reminder to self on this one).

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #534 on: Feb 18, 2013 01:02 PM »

Fozia auntie, you're in my duas inshallah. Medical procedures are horrors no matter how small they might be.
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #535 on: Feb 18, 2013 01:22 PM »

salam

I'd like to ask for duas for myself, specifically for my health. I've had to make a lot of changes in my life and had to rethink on major decisions because of it. Inshallah it is for my good but I could really use some relief from the discomfort.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #536 on: Feb 18, 2013 06:43 PM »

Salam
You are all in my duas إنشاء اللّهُ . May Allah grant you your wishes (if khair and better substitutes otherwise) and ease sufferings of those in tribulation.
Autie Fozia: it really touched my heart to hear about that. Whoever thinks of separating you and your girls does no justice to either of you (marriage dispute is what personally hate to see most). With couple more trials on top, it's really a hard one.  But thou shall not despair for as you said, after difficulty there's ease. And remember also, Allah tests believers in different ways to distinguish between the patient ones and those that are not. May Allah see you and your girls through these trials. You'll certainly be remembered in our prayers.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #537 on: Feb 18, 2013 11:51 PM »

Assalam,
Srs Mubaraka, Riat 8883, Cinders amd Fozia, Bro, Sadah, Akhan, WCoast Baba,
May Allah grant all your dua or something better.......You are in my duah.
Sr Fozia Keep strong you are a beacon of hope and strength for all of us.
May Allah grant shifaa,
Ume Bilal
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #538 on: Feb 20, 2013 02:14 AM »

Salaams Please remember me and my family in ur dua's could really do with them right now

thank u x
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #539 on: Feb 21, 2013 12:42 AM »

May Allah SWT make it easy for everyone, those who are sick, whose relatives are sick, those with court cases, those doing exams, other life struggles, etc. Our Dua's are with you all, Insha-Allah.

I wonder, does anyone here include Madinates in their Dua's after Salah? I don't mean every Salah but at least once a day when you can. I do, especially after Fajr. I reflect and think about all of us. And I pray to Allah SWT to make us those who remember Him, praise Him, make our affairs easy for us if He thinks they are good for us, protect and guide all our children, us and our families. I pray that He gives shifa to those who are sick and the family members who are sick too. I haven't been feeling well myself. Still, Alhamdu Lillah. I pray that He make us those who care about each other and help each other if, when and where we can.

And then I pray for friends I know, their children, all Muslims around the world, the Muslim lands in turmoil, those in need, those are who sick, those travelling, those who are dying and those who have gone before us. We all need Dua's, whether we ask for them or not.

It not easy, especially with our busy lives. But where there is a will, there a way.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #540 on: Feb 21, 2013 06:41 AM »

Salam alaikum

Sis Halima! so glad to see you here! and you are right, this last post of yours was truly beautiful, mashaAllah. May Allah swt accept our repentance, grant us what is best for us, and make things easy inshaAllah.

Wasalam
S.

Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #541 on: Feb 24, 2013 08:53 AM »

Please remember me in your duas. Am sick and I don't know what it is. They just think am stressed but am sure its not that. I passed out this morning. Am praying its nothing serious.
Nature
Sis

Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #542 on: Feb 25, 2013 07:23 PM »

You are in our duas sister Riat.

Please remember me in your duas for shifa - alhamdulillah I will not be needing surgery, and my knee was rapidly feeling better - however I moved off the crutch too soon and it seems to have regressed. Sad
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #543 on: Feb 26, 2013 06:09 AM »

Oh! sister riat....you passed out!! If you passed out without any apparent cause like extreme fatigue, extreme weakness etc then its def a cause for concern. And if they feel its stress then what are you so terribly stressed about? You are in my duas for the physical ailment and for what has caused you so much stress.
And sis nature.....you were on a crutch?? Did you hurt your self?? I am not able to be regular on madina these days. What happened to you? I sincerely pray you don't have to go for the surgery InshaAllah. Please be careful and take proper precautions. I had hurt my foot some months back and stopped using the walker much earlier than i was supposed to. Even now many monts later it hurts. In my duas both of you iA.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #544 on: Feb 26, 2013 09:19 AM »

May Allah grant you both shifa.

sis Riat you need to see a doctor and get antibiotics for your finger, that could have let in an infection which is now causing your current illness.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #545 on: Feb 26, 2013 04:05 PM »

May Allah grant everyone health,contentment,peace,success,and everlasting happiness in this world and the hereafter.May He accept all our prayers and replace all our disappointments with the best.Ameen.
Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #546 on: Feb 27, 2013 06:41 AM »

OK so the exam is tomorrow.Although this is not the final one,I would request you all for your prayers,esp asking Allah to give me strength to prepare well for the next exam atleast,and of course do well in it.For this has really become a test of patience for me,and I want to get over with it.

May Allah grant ease to all.

May Allah accept all our prayers.Ameen

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #547 on: Mar 02, 2013 12:50 AM »

Yes, I second Sr. Fozia's order - if you passed out without any other known reason (not enough fluids for example), you should see a doctor to make sure an infection hasn't spread from your original injuries/swelling hand, etc. I hope you have and make sure you tell them EVERYTHING you are feeling even if you think it's not important.

Beautiful post Sr. Halima - I do tend to add Madinans to my du'a list when I check in on here, but insha'allah, will do it much more often. I think we have all felt each others' support over the years for our personal situations, so it's the least and a very great thing we can do for each other. Ameen to your dua's.

BABA

Nature
Sis

« Reply #548 on: Mar 02, 2013 03:00 AM »

Salam,

Please include me in your duas, for strength and peace.

Hijab Day has been amazing - however I feel that reactions were mixed. The girls who participated were extremely enthusiastic, many people thanked me for giving them the opportunity to learn more, there was a lovely atmosphere, the girls and guys learnt a lot...

However we have one guy (an ex -Muslim Iranian) who is now wearing female hijab to protest against women's oppression in the Middle East, for a week. I'm frightened that this is going to explode into controversy, especially considering the liberal nature of the school - we have some very loud people here who I really don't want to get involved with. I'm speaking with him calmly about it but wallahi I'm still quite scared.
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #549 on: Mar 02, 2013 03:31 AM »

Sis Nature - I applaud you on your efforts, sounds like Hijab Day was a success ma'sha'allah.

But ooooh, this guy seems like trouble...I hope his actions don't cause any trouble, but as you said, there are people who could take advantage of this...insha'allah, hope things stay civil and orderly. Surely in our du'a that things proceed calmly. Keep us updated.

BABA

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: