Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Now playing: Famous Muslim literary quotes.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81516 times)
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #550 on: Mar 02, 2013 10:17 AM »

Sis nature I have just made one of my most sincere duas. Very recently I was logger heads with one of the kind that you have mentioned. But Alhamdulillah it was not a public  situation. It was on FB but nevertheless boiled my blood and gave me some disturbed nights. i can understand exactly what kind of trouble makers these type of people can be. But have faith in Allah. My prayers are that the situation does not explode and if it does may Allah give you calm and you stay composed and focused. iA   
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #551 on: Mar 02, 2013 10:33 AM »

Avoid Iranian dude.

I know a few who have left Islam, and there are none as angry and hateful and looking to stir trouble as those people are.

They cannot be reasoned with.

Let him carry out his protest, how exactly is a man wearing a headscarf in the US going to liberate opressed women in the middle east?

Lots of Duas for you sis, may Allah accept your ibadah, keep you safe from the jealousy and anger and opression of others and grant you boundless success in this life and the hereafter.

Serisouly sis do not engage with him, it gives him a platform for his bile, don't give it oxygen. Let him get on with it.

Much love.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #552 on: Mar 02, 2013 04:32 PM »

Thank you all very much, I have already avoided being provoked by this guy all year. He has tried to pull me into debate before and I absolutely refused to allow him to do it.

It was only last night that I even bothered to reply to him after a controversy began on Facebook - I do NOT want to get dragged into this, nor do I want this to be a huge controversial discussed topic. I detest public arguments, yet someone has already suggested that this be discussed in one of our school discussions.

I feel like others are fueling this - not me, but other Muslims who were offended. I'm going to drop them a message asking them to ignore this, and to let him run through his 'protest'. If no one had said anything, people would have just seen him as being lame. But the more people are dragged into this the more likely they are to be interested and want a discussion.
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #553 on: Mar 05, 2013 07:19 PM »

Please remember me and my girls in your duas inshallah.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #554 on: Mar 06, 2013 07:14 PM »

Sis Nature - yes, I think it's best you try to down play it. Just as with the Prophet film that caused so much trouble, it was only because Muslims brought attention to something that was not worthy of attention, that things got out of hand. And as you said, it's unnecessary drama for you and the community.

Oh Br. akhan, hadn't seen your post til now....I'm so sorry to hear that your plans may have to change to drastically, but yes, health first..I hope you are able to come to terms with whatever you have to do and can be at peace with the changes that are made, if any.

Sr. Fozia - you ladies are always in our thougths and yes, you are an example for all of us....ma'sha'allah. Remain strong as you have...

BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #555 on: Mar 07, 2013 06:03 AM »

Salam,
InshaAllah duas for all in need.

May Allah accept all our prayers and grant us ease.Ameen
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #556 on: Mar 11, 2013 10:04 AM »

Salaam

I'm down with the flu, please make dua for me.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #557 on: Mar 11, 2013 10:55 AM »

Lots of duas bro, keep drinking fluids, and stay in bed, take ibuprofen to keep temp down. but sleep loads it appears to be the only thing that helps me when I have the dreaded lurgy.

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #558 on: Mar 11, 2013 11:56 AM »

Flu is horrible, we had a terrible strain of it this year. Makes me almost vow to take flu shots every year. Best thing is to take strong drugs like Theraflu or something.

Pls keep me in ur duas ppl for all things good iA!! and today my mom's flying by herself all the way to india! Just hoping she doesn't get lost and my cousins pick her up and take care of her and everything!
Mubaraka
Sis

Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #559 on: Mar 11, 2013 01:36 PM »

Salam br.akhan
Guess this is the way you've decided to oppose Hyderabadi summer..by catching cold!!

Anyway,
InshaAllah you will be fine soon.

Drink some cinnamon (black) tea for a change...u may feel better..
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #560 on: Mar 11, 2013 02:35 PM »

Jazakallah khair.

Strange times, I have the flu when temp's hovering around 40 celsius.

I wonder if in the future you can get a heat stroke during winter Tongue
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #561 on: Mar 11, 2013 11:05 PM »

Sis Jannah may Allah grant you all that is good in this life nad the hereafter.

Akhan try chicken soup, the remedy for all flu type ilnesses.

I don't bother with flu shots, mostly becasue I am terrified of needles, but also because the flu virus is so different all the time, chances are the flu shot is for a different strain to the one I'll inevitably catch anyway, may as well save myself the trauma of the needle if I'm going to be infected anyhow!

Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #562 on: Mar 12, 2013 05:15 AM »

Oh sis J,I could not read your post earlier.

InshaAllah your mom will reach India safe,your relatives here take care of her and she enjoys her stay here.(hope she takes precautions against few common health problems which affect visitors from abroad..InshaAllah she will be in the best of her health here)
May Allah grant the best for you and your family both in this duniya and the aakhirah.Ameen

May Allah accept all our prayers.Ameen
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #563 on: Mar 12, 2013 05:38 AM »

You are always in our prayers guys. May Allah grants those in sickness shifa' and others all their wishes, ameen.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #564 on: Mar 12, 2013 12:26 PM »

I had the flu once in summer too! So frustrating when it was so nice out and you were stuck in bed! iA u'll be better soon akhan!! chicken soup does help esp if it's made by someone who loves u, def the secret ingredient!!

Fozia well my doc friends say the flu shot has 3 strains and even if you get flu of a diff strain it lessens the effect and over the years u become a lot more resistant because your body builds up all these antibodies. but yeah, needles=scary!

Thanx for the duas everyone Smiley Still trying to track down my mum!!
akhan
Bro

« Reply #565 on: Mar 12, 2013 02:53 PM »

hahaha...don't worry sis J, I'm sure your relatives will take good care of your mum. Indians don't know no limits when it comes to pampering foreign relatives Wink
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #566 on: Mar 13, 2013 01:42 AM »

Wishing safe arrival for your Ammi Sis J - and who are these OTHER doc friends of yours?Huh??  HMPH.  Angry Angry Angry

But yeah, you got it pretty much....about the strains, etc. We only get in trouble when a new strain arrives...the H and N are proteins which the virus can alter and that is when it gets rough if it's not covered by the shots....hope you get better akhan bhai.

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #567 on: Mar 13, 2013 01:52 PM »

Alhamdulillah Mom made it to Mumbai and will be headed to Benares soon! Bro wcoast lol I'm pretty sure 1 out of 2 desis are doctors, so if I'm not, you must be? Tongue
Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #568 on: Mar 18, 2013 03:56 AM »

Assalaamualikum,

Please remember me in your duas for I have not been feeling well plus some major decisions are to be made this week.I hope things turn fine inshaAllah as all this has already exhausted me both physically and mentally.

May Allah make things easy for all.Ameen
peace
Sis

« Reply #569 on: Mar 18, 2013 05:42 AM »

Banaras!!! That place belongs to me......I belong to that place....not officially...I wasn't born there but emotionally, psychologically in every other way possible. Banaras is my nanihal and in its paan smelling narrow winding lanes resides so much mirth joy and happiness of my life. Have YOU ever been to Banaras sis J? 
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #570 on: Mar 18, 2013 07:45 AM »

May Allah make it easy for you sis Mubarak. Will remember you in my duas.
peace
Sis

« Reply #571 on: Mar 18, 2013 10:40 AM »

Banaras thrilled me so much that I forgot to mention that I have made dua for you sis mubaraka Smiley
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #572 on: Mar 18, 2013 12:05 PM »

Banaras!!! That place belongs to me......I belong to that place....not officially...I wasn't born there but emotionally, psychologically in every other way possible. Banaras is my nanihal and in its paan smelling narrow winding lanes resides so much mirth joy and happiness of my life. Have YOU ever been to Banaras sis J? 

A few times sis!! A big branch of my family lives there, and now even more cousins etc have moved there opening stores and seeking work. We live next to the street that sells birds (canaries) that's about all I remember about the where!
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #573 on: Mar 22, 2013 08:16 AM »

Keep my girls and in your duas today please, I'm back at court, hopefully this will be the last one regarding my children.

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #574 on: Mar 22, 2013 03:47 PM »

Hearings been adjourned Allahualam.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: