Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A dua on both your houses.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81583 times)
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #575 on: Mar 22, 2013 08:49 PM »

Does that mean the hearings are delayed or that it was completed and now you're awaiting a ruling?

Small du'a request from me - regarding one component of my board exam, I've decided to do it sooner than planned, it's on April 9, so pray that it goes smoothly (12 actors pretend to be patients - I have to interview and examine them and then write up a note, including suggesting what should be done next etc). It's a 9 hour exam roughly altogether, breaks included. Jazak'Allahu Khairan in advance.

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #576 on: Mar 22, 2013 10:05 PM »

It means I have to go back again in May and have an entire days hearing, it's pretty stressful and very expensive.  Allahualam

May Allah grant you success in your exams, it soudns really interesting, come back and tell us what happens.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
tahirah
Sis

Reputation Power: 19
tahirah has no influence :(

« Reply #577 on: Mar 23, 2013 06:02 AM »

Salaam

I don't usually have time for long posts these days (just occasional lurking, alhamdulillah Smiley), but I hope this du'a covers everyone here who needs it dua:

May Allah make it easy on everyone: grant a speedy and lasting recovery for the ill; peace, joy, and tranquility for those in difficult times; success and ease for the students; safety for the travelers; sincerity, strength, and success for those who struggle to give dawah; and khair and increased Iman for everyone

thobesis   
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #578 on: Mar 24, 2013 02:26 AM »

Owh!! Sr. Fozia - that sucks! Court is no fun and my only experience is going through jury duty....so I can only imagine what you're going through...and I've had to indirectly witness a cousin-sister here go through hell (excuse the language) after her divorce (VERY short marriage, no kids).

As for the exam, yeah, it's kinda cool how it's trained actors for just this purpose, but I just hope I keep my nerves under control, be confident in the knowledge I have and that I know what to do. Yup, I'll fill you in especially if anything interesting - mainly if I dealt with any "difficult" patients in the proper manner.

BABA

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #579 on: Mar 24, 2013 07:56 AM »

Salaam

I don't usually have time for long posts these days (just occasional lurking, alhamdulillah Smiley), but I hope this du'a covers everyone here who needs it dua:

May Allah make it easy on everyone: grant a speedy and lasting recovery for the ill; peace, joy, and tranquility for those in difficult times; success and ease for the students; safety for the travelers; sincerity, strength, and success for those who struggle to give dawah; and khair and increased Iman for everyone

thobesis   
Ameen

Auntie I can understand your situation, court stuff is horrendous. I hope your girls can cope with it inshallah. May Allah make it easy for all of you.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #580 on: Apr 10, 2013 01:42 PM »

Sigh ppl, need ur duas on lots of things... so keep me in mind. jazaks!!

ps how come no one goes in chat! (yeah i know it always says 0 ppl but there could be someone in there... one day... maybe.. Wink)
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #581 on: Apr 10, 2013 06:29 PM »

Will remember you in my duas sis J.

I really wish I could go to chat but hey
My phone can't open Jannah in the first place so I have to use opera mini now when I click on chat there is something like Livechat what what ! Fact is I can't access chat till I get a better phone or atleast a laptop. But at times it can show me who is there and I've seen bro Akhan there several times.
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #582 on: Apr 11, 2013 12:26 PM »

Also need duas please.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #583 on: Apr 11, 2013 12:33 PM »

Will remember u in my duas sis Fozia
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #584 on: Apr 11, 2013 10:42 PM »

Salaam,

We all always are in need of duas and it is so comforting to know that this place is always there to request for it.

My prayers for all those in need.May Allah turn events in everyone's favour.Ameen

I am in real need of duas ppl.This is a very distressing and testing time for me.I request you to please pray for me.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #585 on: Apr 11, 2013 10:53 PM »

May Allah ease your situation for you sis Mubaraka & sis J

Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #586 on: Apr 14, 2013 07:13 PM »

Please remember me in your duas. I had a problem with stomach ulcers which I struggled with for about 5 years. 4 years ago everything disappeared. Since the beginning of this year the pain seems to come and go. I am praying it doesn't return(those were the most painful days of my life). Please keep me in your prayers.   
Marwaa

Reputation Power: 2
Marwaa has no influence :(

« Reply #587 on: Apr 15, 2013 08:19 PM »

never get frustrated and alwayrs persist in your Douaa
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #588 on: Apr 17, 2013 02:03 AM »

Sis Riat  - do get checked out if pain persists...better to be safe than sorry.

prayers always for you Sr. Fozia and Mubaraka. Hang in there insha'allah.

My exam went alright. Can't give details, but one patient, as part of her character, yelled at me, saying I wasn't on the same page with her. Anyways, results month or two away from being released.

BABA

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #589 on: Apr 17, 2013 09:07 AM »

wow br Baba that sounds really nerve racking, you have to take a test and be yelled at all at the same time! May Allah grant you success.

sis Riat, definitely go to the doctors about your stomach complaint, don't leave things like stomach ulcers till the pain becomes unbearable, May Allah grant you shifa.

Everyone, really really need urgent duas for a close family member she is in an awful situation. Please keep her and her little children in your duas. We will be eternally grateful.

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #590 on: Apr 19, 2013 05:03 AM »

Sr. Fozia - Wasn't unexpected...we know that some patients will be angry, sad, abused, etc, it's part of the exam...because we will have to deal with that in real life.....they are actors, but she was really in character ma'sha'allah.

Insha'allah, hope the family member finds a solution or a way to improve the situation...may Allah (swt) Guide her. Ameen

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #591 on: Apr 22, 2013 03:05 PM »

May Allah grant everyone his good wishes.

My brothers and sisters in North Eastern Nigeria are in need of our prayers. Over 200 civilians killed on Friday as a result of clash between militants and the military. Very sad indeed.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #592 on: Apr 22, 2013 04:54 PM »

Sad to hear about this. Will remember them in my prayers. When will innocent people stop dying in Nigeria?
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #593 on: Apr 22, 2013 06:43 PM »

I've recently gotten acquainted with someone who spent four years working in Nigeria and he had mostly good things to say about Nigerians. May Allah protect them.
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« Reply #594 on: Apr 26, 2013 02:42 PM »

Alam, may Allah answer all the prayers of our bros and sis, may all those dat areill get better and may all those in difficulty find solace. Pls pray for me and my hubby to get good jobs and get baraka in our business venture and may Allah bless our daughte, protectr and guide her to d right path
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #595 on: Apr 27, 2013 09:28 AM »

Ameen to your duas sis Maryam

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #596 on: Apr 30, 2013 05:13 PM »

Yeah, Nigeria has been tense the last few years...esp with clashes between Muslims and Christians...sorry to hear about this most recent incident....my best friend from medical school was of Nigerian descent (grew up in England) and I met many others through her and they are very kind, warm, God-fearing people.

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #597 on: May 02, 2013 11:21 AM »

Please keep my girls and I in your duas this month inshallah.

Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #598 on: May 02, 2013 07:06 PM »

Will do that ^ Insha-Allah.
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #599 on: May 05, 2013 06:31 PM »

May Allah accept all our duas and relieve us of all difficulties.

I request you all to please remember me in your dua.Things have not been moving as planned at my end and am facing certain difficulties.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: