Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Now playing: Famous Muslim literary quotes.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 82657 times)
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #600 on: May 10, 2013 04:32 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

Sorry you guys that I haven't been online for ages. Life seems to get in the way. Been very busy and rather stressed of late.

Can I please request du'as for me and mine? I'm awaiting some very important decisions which could be life changing.

Also, a special du'a for my sister who's going in for surgery tomorrow for a very serious operation that affects her sight. She's very scared as you can imagine, she has 2 tiny kids and is very worried about them.

I pray that Allah gives all my Madina family whatever is good for their Deen, Duniya and Akhiraah. Ameen.

Cinders.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #601 on: May 10, 2013 09:12 PM »

Lots of du'a for you and your sister and her kids Sis Cinders!! Hang in there insha'Allah.
BABA
desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Cinders
Sis

Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #602 on: May 14, 2013 06:27 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

Jazakamullah khair to everyone for all your du'as. Alhamdulillah, looks like the life changing events have come good Wink.

Also, my sister's surgery went well and she's recuperating at home. I'm so grateful we have this affection and love for one another and we can just ask for du'as to people on the board all over the world.

After Hardship comes ease,
Verily, after hardship comes ease.

Cinders.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #603 on: May 15, 2013 04:14 AM »

All praise to Allah indeed. Alihamdulilah things work out perfectly for you sis cinders.

True how we ask help from a bunch of strangers#not really strangers we are a family#. Let's continue remembering each other in our duas.

May Allah ease our hardships.
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #604 on: May 15, 2013 06:47 AM »

Alhamdulillah Sis Cinders.May Allah continue to shower His mercy upon you and continue to grant you success and happiness.

Who ever prayed for Sis Cinders..please pray for me too..lol

I really need duas!
I know I sound desperate,but who does not want his/her prayers to be answered?

Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #605 on: May 15, 2013 04:22 PM »

Slm,
mashaAllah,so happy for u sis Cinders,thumma alhamdulillah that things have worked out for the best. Duas all around for everyone inshaAllah. Its Rajab, may Allah swt bless us all to see another Ramafaan and gain the max benefit inshaAllah. Wslm,S.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #606 on: May 17, 2013 06:04 AM »

Need Duas please, I go back to court next week & y health is not too good right now, just when I think the medication is working something else happens.

Need lots of Duas to get thro this.

Jazakallah khair

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #607 on: May 17, 2013 08:05 AM »

May Allah ease everyone's difficulties.
orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #608 on: May 22, 2013 01:31 PM »

salam

Haven't been active much on the boards but popping in here for a quick post.

Fozia, May Allah restore your health, give you strength and a good outcome in the courts, ameen.

I humbly request duas for myself.  I've been struggling a lot with stress and coping with the pressure of a lot of things.  I'm finally caving in and seeing my GP to get medication or a therapist - I don't know which will help but I need something!  I'd prefer a therapist to talk things through.  It's an irrationality to see everything so bleak but that's how I feel.  gloomy

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #609 on: May 22, 2013 02:10 PM »

salam

may Allah make things easy for you sis orangetree and sis Fozia.

orangetree, talking things out with a good therapist may help insha'Allah. Stay positive sis.

Fozia, talk to a naturopathic doctor about your health issue. Naturopathic medicine has come a long way and they offer some good remedies that conventional medicine does not. May Allah give you a complete shifaa and reward you with brakah and success for your patience in your struggles .    
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #610 on: May 22, 2013 07:03 PM »

Sis Orangetree, get a referral to a therapist see if you can be referred for CBT, it helps you change how you deal with situations. Also recite Surah Yusuf, it helps with sadness, I've heard, certainly has helped me at my lowest moments Alhumdulillah.

Umm Aboodi Jazakallah khair for your advice and duas, I have been meaning to go to a herbalist I was recommended and also accupunter, but I never have time. To be honest I think I just need to rest for while.

Right I'm back at court tomorrow, me and girlies need duas please, if you remember us we will be hugely grateful inshallah.

Also I've just seen on the news that there's been a suspected terror attack on a soldier in East London, please please please make duas for the Muslims here, it's going to have horrendous repercussions if it is found to be Muslims who perpetrated the crime, it will be horrendous even if it isn't as the media are really fanning fanning the flames.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
orangetree
Sis

« Reply #611 on: May 23, 2013 01:32 PM »

Jazakallah khair for advice Fozia & Umm Aboodi. My appointment with the GP is tomorrow and it can't come soon enough.  My mum very bluntly said I wouldn't be able to see a therapist because it's so difficult, there's a long waiting list etc which made me despair but I hope that I can becos a pill or tablet isn't going to solve my problems.  I phoned the Samaritans out of desperation and cried down the phone for about half an hour.  But they can only listen and cannot offer advice. 

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #612 on: May 23, 2013 02:09 PM »

Ask for a two pronged approach, say you need to be referred for therapy alongside any medication otherwise it's only a sticking plaster not a long term solution.

If there's a waiting list get on it!

akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #613 on: May 23, 2013 03:33 PM »

sis orangetree, see if you can make use of this http://www.islamiconlineuniversity.com/counsels.php
orangetree
Sis

« Reply #614 on: May 24, 2013 03:18 PM »

jazakallahukhairan for the advice Sr. Fozia & Br. Akhan.

I went to the GP today and had a hard time explaining my problems to my GP who is well acquainted with my family (awkward) but alhamdulillah, without me having to reveal too much he gave me an urgent referral to a CPN.  I'd rather go the therapist route and Inshallah it will be the start of something that can help. 

I don't mean to hijack this thread - anyone needing duas pls post!  Inshallah I shall pray for you.

akhan
Bro

« Reply #615 on: May 24, 2013 07:34 PM »

I don't mean to hijack this thread - anyone needing duas pls post! 
Who doesn't need them? Smiley

I need duas for my health. I have a benign condition but it's painful enough and the chances of it getting cured without complications are 50-50. The doctor told me to decide on treatment about 6 months ago and I still can't decide. I'm getting by without much difficulty alhamdulilah but I could use some relief inshallah.
um aboodi
Sis

« Reply #616 on: May 24, 2013 08:12 PM »

salam

May Allah give you shifaa br Akhan and ease your pain, ameen.  I think the 50% chance of curing your condition is good.  Make istikhara and seek more medical advice if it puts your mind at ease.  In the absence of alternatives, the medical treatment/procedure seems like the only option available to you. 

sis orangetree, there is book/workbook called "Mind over Mood", which is very helpful in cognitive behaviour therapy.  Try to get hold of it and do the exercises that it contains.   May Allah make things easy for you and remove all anxiety and sadness from your heart, ameen. 

Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 80
Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)

« Reply #617 on: May 25, 2013 12:49 AM »

Please make duas for my strength and happiness - I'm currently saying goodbye to all my boarding schoolmates, half of whom are graduating and I'll never see again. It feels worse than a funeral - we're all so overwhelmed with exhaustion and emotions.
um aboodi
Sis

« Reply #618 on: May 25, 2013 01:07 AM »

salam

sis Nature, never say never!  There is FB and email and you can check on them. If these friendships are beneficial, I ask Allah to reconnect you with these good people later in life insha'Allah.   Saying goodbye is a part of life.  May Allah keep you strong and attached most to Him.  And may you make new good friendships in the upcoming year. 

take care.   
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #619 on: May 25, 2013 01:24 AM »

Sis Nature you need to sleep and relax and unwind from all the exam stress.

Part of growing up is change.

A very close friend once said that she never regrets the friends who leave her life becasue she is sure that Allah had merged their paths for a time that was mutually beneficial for them both and when the benefit in the friendship ended their pathes diverged and Allah would replace them with better people for her along the way.

Being older than you (by about a zillion years prolly), I've lost touch of some firends and kept close to those who have been dearest to me no matter where life took us, I have friends across several oceans and years, they always pop up just when I really really need them.

When you go back home, enjoy your family and look up your old school friends.

You have a lifetimes worth of friendships to form yet.

Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 80
Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)

« Reply #620 on: May 31, 2013 05:28 PM »

Salam,

Please include me in your duas, I'm taking one LAST big exam tomorrow.

After that, I promise I will finally update you all! Thank you for all your wonderful advice.
um aboodi
Sis

« Reply #621 on: May 31, 2013 09:35 PM »

salam

May Allah grant you success and tawfeeq Nature.  Study hard, sleep well tonight and inshaAllah you are all set.
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #622 on: Jun 14, 2013 09:07 AM »

Duas for all in need inshaAllah.

Please pray for me too.I haven't been in the best of my health lately(nothing serious though alhamdulillah) but it's effecting my productivity and making me sluggish.So your duas will help inshaAllah.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #623 on: Jun 16, 2013 06:00 PM »

Salam,

This thread is a God-send is it not? How beautiful are all our duas for each other over the years!

With that in mind, had a little medical thing done on Friday and alhamdulillah everything went well, could just use ur duas for recovery now which will take much longer. Sad May Allah give us shifaa from all our ills, physical and spiritual. Ameen.
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #624 on: Jun 25, 2013 07:27 AM »

yes this thread is a blessing Smiley . May Allah grant you fast and full recovery and may you have the patience to carry out all the doctor's instructions about precautions , diet, meds.... (coz I never have it and I suffer in the end) Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: