Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Once more into the quran, dear friends, once more.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81692 times)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #625 on: Jun 26, 2013 11:14 AM »

Really really need duas please, I'm back at court on Friday, inshallah for the final time.
Am also just constantly ill. Sad

Please remember us in your duas

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #626 on: Jun 26, 2013 12:39 PM »

your custody case makes my heart bleed. But I am glad to hear that it may be the last time. I will just go offer two rakats nafl and pray for you. May you get complete and final  custody of your babies and live peacefully ever after. And may your health stays good iA.   
orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #627 on: Jun 28, 2013 02:40 PM »

Yup, will be remembering you in my duas, Fozia.  Inshallah, things go smoothly in court and your health is restored. 

I'd like to humbly request duas for my dad.  He fell over and banged his head.  He's in hospital now and being kept for observation. 

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
peace
Sis

« Reply #628 on: Jun 29, 2013 08:22 AM »

Its always painful to hear about someone's old parent falling and hurting them self. I will remember you father in my duas iA.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #629 on: Jul 14, 2013 12:00 PM »

You are guys will continue to be in my du'as inshaallah.

I will do with some too please. I am writing exam but bad news keep coming from home. We lost a very close friend to car accident 3 days ago (Thursday) and now I just received a call that my younger brother (2yrs younger than me) has passed away. Do include them in your prayers please.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #630 on: Jul 14, 2013 01:35 PM »

Your younger brother!!!

What happened Sad Sad Inna lillah wa inna ilaihi rajeoon. I'm so sorry bro. May Allah have mercy on him and give sabr to your family. What a difficult time Sad
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #631 on: Jul 14, 2013 03:46 PM »

innalillah wa inna ilaihi raajioon

This is a very sad news brother.Allah tests us in ways which only He can comprehend.May Allah grant you and your family sabr and your brothers a special place in the paradise.Ameen
May Allah grant ease to all.
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #632 on: Jul 14, 2013 04:13 PM »

Inna lillahi wa inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun

May Allah grant your brother a place in Jannah and grant you and your family sabr.
orangetree
Sis

« Reply #633 on: Jul 14, 2013 04:49 PM »

Inna lillahi wa inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun

Oh, that is so sad to hear.  May Allah grant your brother mercy, forgiveness and attainment to highest Paradise, Ameen. Also, may Allah give your family ease from such grief. 

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #634 on: Jul 14, 2013 05:40 PM »

Wslm,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. Very sad news indeed, especially since you are so far away from home. You, your family are in our duas, and may Allah swt pardon your brother and admit him into the best of places in the Hereafter.

And may Allah grant you a special reward and ease your pain, I know it is not easy being apart from your family...

Slm
S.
sadah
Brother
Bro

sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #635 on: Jul 14, 2013 05:57 PM »

May Allah answer your prayers and swathe him with His mercy. Thanks so much.

My elder brother told me the deceased complained of having toothache like two days ago (he had accident last year during which he lost some teeth which were replaced and he seemed to had recovered fully). He was prescribed some medications by a physician and the pain had subsided. He was suddenly seen convulsing this afternoon and before he was taken to hospital he had passed  on.

Was so shocked by the news. I didn't know about the ailment so the death came unexpected. Alhamdulillah I'm doing well now. With all the reasons this life gives us to despair one thing keeps us strong:our faith in Allah. Ours is also coming sooner or later. May we all meet Allah in harmony.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #636 on: Jul 14, 2013 08:27 PM »

SubhanAllah...  it is very sad. It reminds me of the Hadith when Umm Sulaym told her husband the news of the death of her son:

...her husband asked her about his son when he came back. She told him that their son is in a better situation. Then she asked her husband: "O Abu-Talha, if someone borrowed something from another, and the latter asked the first to give him that thing back, can the borrower refuse?" Abu Talhah answered: "No! the borrower doesn't have the right to refuse, he should return this thing to its owner" Then she answered wisely: "We had borrowed our son from Allah, and now He took him, so be patient" Her husband answered: "Inna lilah wa inna Ilayhi raji'on (we belong to Allah and to Him we will return)".

Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #637 on: Jul 14, 2013 10:09 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

Inna Lillahi Wa inna ilaiyhi raajee'oon. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Tala grant your brother Jannat Al Firdous, and May He the Almighty grant your family Sabr Jameel. Ameen.

So sorry to hear, I've not been coming on forum as much, but you and your family will be in my du'as In Sha Allah.

Cinders

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
peace
Sis

« Reply #638 on: Jul 15, 2013 04:40 AM »

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaiyhi raajeeoon. Few things can be as painful as the loss of a sibling. But your sabr is amazing brother......may we all learn from it.
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #639 on: Jul 15, 2013 07:00 AM »

salam

May Allah have mercy on your brother and your friend and enter them into Jannah, amen.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raje'oon.

Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #640 on: Jul 15, 2013 09:53 AM »

Inna lillah wa inna iley hai rajeoon.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #641 on: Jul 17, 2013 09:59 AM »

Salam alaikum everyone

Hope all of you are having a blessed Ramadaan inshaAllah.  Please can ask if you could remember me in your duas, going through something and desperately need Allah´s help and His protection inshaAllah.

May we all reap the benefit of this gift of Ramadaan, and gain nearness to our Rabb.
wslm
Shahida
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #642 on: Jul 17, 2013 10:11 AM »

May Allah protect you and ease your difficulty and provide you a way out of this with no harm to you in any way.

orangetree
Sis

« Reply #643 on: Jul 17, 2013 11:20 AM »

Sr Shahida,

May Allah give you everything you need to see you through your difficult time and come through the better for it. 

Cinders
Sis

Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #644 on: Aug 01, 2013 08:18 PM »

Salam all. Can I humbly request your du'as? My sister was taken taken into hospital the day before and then got discharged as docs didn't quite know what it was. She's been suffering with a long standing illness (years) and it's quite serious and we're all worried as you can imagine.
I've just learnt that she's been taken into hospital again today. Please please make du'a for her.

May Allah give her shifaa and make her better quickly, Ameen.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #645 on: Aug 01, 2013 09:25 PM »

Will do inshallah. You take care of yourself sis. May Allah make it easy for you, your sister and your family.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #646 on: Aug 01, 2013 09:34 PM »

She will be in our du'as insha Allah.

ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #647 on: Aug 01, 2013 09:44 PM »

Salaam Sr. Cinders,
May Allah grant your sister better health now and in the future.
Our prayers are with her and the family.
Ume Bilal
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #648 on: Aug 05, 2013 11:17 AM »

Salaam alaikum
I know I havent been around of late due to reasons beyond my control. PLEASE remember me in your duas. Some things are happening in my life. Its bad cos all I wish there more time which in this case I dont have. PLEASE!!! remember me in your duas in these final days of RAMADHAN. My future is also at stake here.
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #649 on: Aug 05, 2013 11:31 AM »

May Allah make things easy for you sis,
you will be in our prayers inshaAllah.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: