Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single muslim man is in want of a muslim wife.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81196 times)
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #675 on: Aug 31, 2013 10:53 PM »

You're welcome Sis Riat...yes, have been busy, getting ready to apply for a training (paid) position to begin my proper medical career (dua's please folks!).

Wow, that is a long journey, especially since you haven't done such a long journey yourself..I don't think I've been on the road for 15 hours even...oh and the son's fever doesn't help...he will be with you or not? Please stay safe and take all precautions (which you know best there of course).

BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #676 on: Sep 10, 2013 09:39 PM »

urgently need duas please for my family, a close family member is undergoing a huge trial.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #677 on: Sep 11, 2013 09:39 AM »

May Allah SWT ease your family member's trial sr Fozia, and may this trial be a source for them to draw closer to The Almighty. May He grant your family patience, Ameen.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #678 on: Sep 11, 2013 03:40 PM »

May Allah turn events in everyone's favour.May Allah grant everyone firm imaan to face all trails with ease.May Allah have mercy upon us and not subject us to difficult tests.Ameen.

I too really need your prayers at this phase of my life.Please keep me in your duas.
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #679 on: Sep 24, 2013 02:11 PM »

Me again (you all must be sick of me Sad  )

Need duas, the divorce finance settlement issues are now coming to a conclusion. Please remember my girls and I in your duas inshaallah.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #680 on: Sep 25, 2013 06:57 AM »

Will do that InshaAllah. And please don't feel we are sick or tired of you. We are a family here. And families support each other in times of need.
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #681 on: Sep 25, 2013 08:52 AM »

Salam alaikum

Of course, Sis Fozia, you are in my duaas!  May Allah swt bring a swift end to this for you, and make you the victorious one...some parts of your court system seem so unfair to me, may Allah instill justice into whoever makes the decisions.

hugs
Salam
S.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #682 on: Sep 25, 2013 09:12 AM »

The family law courts in England rely heavily on compliance from both parties.

ex has ignored all court orders made against him, which is actually now leaving me with a possibility of losing my home subhanallah.

This final court order will just liquidise his assets and repay me the money he took out against my home.

May Allah protect us from the burden of debt, from the oppression of oppressors, may He protect us from transgressing the limits He has set upon us and may He protect us from despairing in Him.

Much love and duas to you all.

Shahida
Sis

Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #683 on: Sep 25, 2013 11:32 AM »

May Allah protect us from the burden of debt, from the oppression of oppressors, may He protect us from transgressing the limits He has set upon us and may He protect us from despairing in Him.

Ameen, thumma ameen.  pls let us know how is goes inshaAllah, khair.
Salam
S.
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 78
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #684 on: Oct 09, 2013 05:02 AM »

Assalamu alaykum,

Please remember me in your duas in these ten days - school is on full-blast, college applications are happening, and I want nothing more than a feeling of purpose and peace rather than this scared worry.
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #685 on: Oct 10, 2013 09:15 PM »

In my thoughts and du'as Sr. Fozia!

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #686 on: Oct 11, 2013 06:31 PM »

Assalamu'alaikum

A cyclone has hit the coast of our state and the one above ours. The forecast is that it is nearly the size of India itself and is going to be more powerful than Hurricane Katrina. Hyderabad is not in its path, but you never know. Thousands of people have already been evacuated from Coastal Andhra and tens of thousands have fled on their own. Please remember all the affected people in your dua. Especially the poor fishermen, some of them have stayed back because they didn't want to leave their boats behind. The next three days are extremely crucial. Allahu musta'an.
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #687 on: Oct 11, 2013 08:16 PM »

Yeah heard about that akhan...May Allah (swt) protect those in the path of the storm....

Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #688 on: Oct 16, 2013 10:12 AM »

Salaam alaikum
Really need ur duas. Received some bad news today please keep me in your prayers. My future seems to be shattered. Please.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #689 on: Oct 16, 2013 10:15 AM »

May Allah grant you the best in this life and the hereafter.

Shahida
Sis

« Reply #690 on: Oct 16, 2013 02:06 PM »

Sis Riat, may Allah swt grant you only good, and recompense you for whatever He has removed.  Dont despair inshaAllah, Allah has something else in store for you. am praying for you, slm
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #691 on: Oct 17, 2013 08:58 PM »

Keep your trust in Allah, Al-Baasitu ar-Raqib. He intentionally tests believers in varying forms not to torment them but to make them stronger. All will be positive inshaallah.

You will surely be in my du'as. May Allah make things easy for all of us.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 78
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #692 on: Oct 22, 2013 04:32 PM »

Please keep me in your duas for shifaa, I'm a bit sick but I really need to get back to classes and studying and working on college applications.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #693 on: Nov 11, 2013 03:06 PM »

salam

Need duas, my eldest as been invited to sit an entrance exam for our first choice of school (I know she will pass Inshallah, she works so hard mashallah).

Can you please remember her in your duas that Allah grant her the best in this life and the hereafter and make the path easiest for us three.

I'm so worried about my girl's future subhanallah, may Allah grant them hidaya and strength of iman and a beautiful destiny.

Shahida
Sis

« Reply #694 on: Nov 11, 2013 03:27 PM »

Dua for your health sis Nature,

and for success for you and your daughters Fozia, for only good inshaAllah.  It is natural for parents to worry about their children's futures, do your best for them and make duaa all the time! Seriously, without my mothers duas, I dont know what I would do! may Allah bless all parents who make dua for their offspring, and may He always guide us aright.

Your daughter will do great, Allah has already written which school is best for her, so let her keep working hard, and may she do absolutely awesome! inshaAllah.

wasalam
S.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #695 on: Nov 13, 2013 06:06 PM »

wsalam, duas for every1  dua
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #696 on: Nov 27, 2013 05:17 PM »

Sis Riat - I'm so sorry to hear this...insha'Allah I hope that something will change the situation or improve it....du'as for sure...and I only echo what others have said, esp Br. Sadah's reminder....

Sis Nature - praying that your health improves so you can get back on track with studies, applications.

Fozia - insha'allah, the exam goes well, I'm sure with all that hard work, good things will come!

As for me - it's never as bad or difficult as others members struggles are, but nonetheless, wanted to share/update things:

First a confession - some of you may remember that I had an exam back in the Spring, where I was examining actors etc and I think Fozia wanted to hear what it was like and what not. Anyways, in mnid-June, I found out that I fell short in one area of that exam, and thus did not pass. I was devastated, as now, it would cause me to be slightly late with the applications, that are submitted on Sept 15, because it would be hard to get another date for the 2nd attempt, as it gets more in demand later in the year. Yet, two weeks later, I had the second key (remaining) component (computer-based) of the board exams that I had been studying for quite sometime, so I collected myself and just focused on that....alhamdulillah, I passed that exam with a decent score, though 5-10 points more would have been better, in light of falling short on that practical exam.

That brings us to the present time - I retook that failed exam on Nov. 1. I am still waiting for results (should come next week insha'allah) for that, but in the meantime, the frustrating thing is, most interviews for a job/residency (paid training for specialty - equal to "house officer" position in the UK I believe) are granted by this time, so there is not much hope for me (the main reason I was devastated about failing the exam back in April). Reason being, these two exams, along with the very first one (which I did in 2012) are required for interviews, but of course, I still sent in my applications on the Sept 15 opening date. Anyways, all I can do is make calls once my exam result (hopefully positive) comes in and try to get those places that haven't said no yet, to re-assess my file, etc.

But I essentially told my Amma and her two sisters here that I wasn't expecting anything to happen and thus, I will have another year to wait to do this again....of course, all of us were hoping this was the last leg of this journey and that in March, when we are told if and where we will be starting our jobs, that that would be it for me and the start of my career. As some of you know, I've put Amma through so much pain and suffering (and it's almost as if I told her she was gong to die from some disease...I did make mistakes prior to that April exam going back to as far as last Sept (2012).

So I just ask for your du'as, that if in fact, things don't work out in the coming months, that Allah (swt) Guides me to do the right things/make the right decisions and to give us strength for whatever comes our way. Though I was expecting this before it even started, it's still disheartening, esp having to see even more pain on my Amma's face - as if I hadn't caused enough of that thus far...but then when I logged onto the Madina yesterday, when I had intended to type this update, I saw this as one of the rotating quotes that we have at the top:

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good; I was actually being re-directed to something better. You must convince your heart that whatever Allah has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial for you." —Abu Hamid al-Ghazali

P.S. akhan, I think you know what this means regarding that other topic you keep bothering me about  Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Shahida
Sis

« Reply #697 on: Nov 27, 2013 07:47 PM »

Baba, inshaAllah, everything will work out for the best for you. i too read that quote, and thought, alhamdulillah, Allah really does know what is best for us, we do not know...

Just dont lose hope and dont stop making duaa.  You have achieved so much, this one hurdle will also be overcome inshaAllah, and Allah is keeping the best residency post for you, inshaAllah.  My life took so many turns after med school, little did I know that i needed that time to prepare me for the residency (both professionally, and personally to build my character and strength to make it through the most difficult time of my life).  Even though it was a difficult time, Allah made it easy for me, and made me successful alhamdulillah.

I know how you feel, you are in my duas. And even if you feel like you're disappointing your mom, I know she is proud of you, and Allah will hear her duas for you also. Believe me, bro, so many times i have felt so bad for causing my mom stress, subhanAllah, the mothers always experience our trials more intensely than we do ourselves, may Allah swt bless them with only good!!!

All the best bro, and no matter what happens (inshaAllah the exam will be good) know that Allah has His plan for you. Soon you will look back and know why you had to go through this, to get to something better inshaAllah.

Hang in there...we will all make dua for you. You're going to be a great physician inshaAllah.
Salam
S.
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #698 on: Nov 28, 2013 02:10 AM »

My grad school plans took a similar route, it wasn't exams that kept me in a limbo but my dad still thinks I'm an incompetent fool Tongue , desi dads can't live without those thoughts.

It's disheartening at first, but eventually you learn to deal with it. A cousin once told me that you learn more in this time of uncertainty than you ever have or ever will and that turned out to be so true. When literally nothing works out, that's when you learn to rely on divine help than on grades or money or whatever that makes you think it might be easy to achieve whatever you're aiming for.

At this moment, you just have to take it easy and not think too much. It will work out eventually, or some alternative will, which will be better inshallah.

Coming to that topic that I keep bothering you about, I think that website might still be up, and she wasn't asking for much, so you still have a shot Wink

Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #699 on: Nov 28, 2013 09:14 AM »

InshaAlla things will work out fine Baba. Its true hardships gets us closer to Allah and that is why at times we must go through them. <<< Akhan I thought you had forgotten about that website. It will not surprise me if we see a nikkah invitation with her name and your there. lol >>>

Need your duas also. Am starting my exams tomorrow (29-11-13) which also happens to be my fourth year anniversary. Starting with quran recitation I know people may think its easy but failure of this means a retake next year. And my timetable if fixed bad. I have exams from this friday up to monday with no breaks in between and Monday's paper its maths. Please remember me in your duas. Retake is the last thing I would want to happen.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: