Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

To biryani, or not to biryani.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 82269 times)
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #700 on: Nov 28, 2013 02:45 PM »

<<< Akhan I thought you had forgotten about that website. It will not surprise me if we see a nikkah invitation with her name and your there. lol >>>
She's baba's type, not mine.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #701 on: Dec 14, 2013 12:00 AM »

Salaam all!

Some good news! I passed the exam retake! Just found out on Wednesday! So all I could do, I contacted programs that were stil in play and updated/emailed and called them..so though the chance is small, now I just have to wait and see if I get an interview calls, though it will only happen if someone cancels, but anyways, alhamdulillah for being able to just say that I passed and for the long-run it's the safest thing...now just have to work on the very last exam (which could have been done after getting a job) and adding to my resume (doing some research at the university hospital and getting that published insha'allah, I'll be working with another foreign grad, from Pakistan, who is also going through the job app process).

Anyways, just very relieved and that's all I asked Him for, to get this exam cleared, so I can move on, even if things don't work out this year/cycle. Allah (swt) Truly Watches over us, and even with setbacks, we survive...yes, not ideal, but I have full faith that whatever works out, maybe not even being a clinician/practicing doctor, just to be able to provide for myself, put food in my mouth, have a roof over my head - as long as He (swt) makes that possible, I will be happy - to live a dignified life on my own, that is my goal.

Jazak'Allahu Khairan for the encouraging words and du'as, whether you typed a response or not.  Smiley

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #702 on: Dec 14, 2013 05:58 AM »

That is good news Baba, alhamdulillah. Congratulations! May Allah choose the best for you.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #703 on: Dec 14, 2013 07:19 AM »

Just good news? We need a party baba!
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #704 on: Dec 14, 2013 01:31 PM »

salam

yay, mashaAllah!  So happy for you bro.  My Allah allay all your worries and open doors for you ameen  Smiley 

A good trusted way to increase risq btw is istighfar, shukr and sadaqa, however small. 

Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #705 on: Dec 14, 2013 03:00 PM »

Wasalam,

So happy for you baba, mashaAllah, may Allah continue to grant you success! Alhamdulillah for everything.  You will surely find a good post inshaAllah, be patient and dont stop applying everywhere.  Research experience always looks good on your cv, and although it doesnt often pay anything, while you're waiting for a paying job, why not do some research and learn something. Khair inshaAllah...wish you the best, knowing the long and trying road you have had up until this point, inshaAllah it will get easier, and you will get to post many more good news posts:-)

Salam,
S.
akhan
Bro

« Reply #706 on: Dec 15, 2013 01:09 PM »

Salaam

A small update on my life too. I shall be moving to the US for grad school. Next week is my last in Hyderabad Sad
Shahida
Sis

Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #707 on: Dec 15, 2013 04:47 PM »

Salam Akhan,

MashaAllah, congrats on getting into grad school!!! May Allah grant you success in the US, and allow you to visit your beloved HB a lot!

Where in the US? You work fast mashaAllah!! :-)) and what will u be studying?

Salam
S.
akhan
Bro

« Reply #708 on: Dec 15, 2013 06:44 PM »

wsalam

May Allah grant you success in the US, and allow you to visit your beloved HB a lot!
Ameen

I shall be going to Illinois, to study mechanical engineering. I'm hoping to specialize in solid and structural mechanics.
Shahida
Sis

« Reply #709 on: Dec 16, 2013 08:53 AM »

Wow bro, thats great!!! All the very best, inshaAllah,

have fun, work hard, and enjoy the experience.

salam
S.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #710 on: Dec 16, 2013 09:18 AM »

May Allah grant you success

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #711 on: Dec 16, 2013 01:26 PM »

Congratulations to the two bros! May Allah give you success in your endeavors!

Trying to think of anyone I know in Illinois! I think my Dad's friend from India might live near where you're going to school. He's a professor at Urbana-Champaign!
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #712 on: Dec 16, 2013 09:42 PM »

mashaAllah congratulaions br akhan.  may Allah grant you success and make things easy on you. 
akhan
Bro

« Reply #713 on: Dec 17, 2013 02:30 AM »

Ameen. Thanks everyone.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #714 on: Dec 17, 2013 09:52 AM »

Wow what a wonderful news. May Allah be your guide throughout your stay there. I know Saudi is still at the top of your list but a good graduate certificate from outside may facilitate your getting job there... A Hyderabadan told me that if I can remember well Wink

Good luck bro.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
akhan
Bro

« Reply #715 on: Dec 17, 2013 06:22 PM »

jazakallah khair sheikh and saudi has always been on the top of my list, someday inshallah
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #716 on: Dec 18, 2013 06:56 PM »

AKHAN!!!!!! MUBARAK HO!!! And yes, I know you are sad about leaving home, but this will make you stronger insha'allah. If you can survive this (which you will), you'll be able to face all the tough situations in life. It's going to make you even more of a man that you already are. Whoop whoop!

Insha'allah, we'll be in touch when you get a number etc. Let me know via Facebook of course. I've got a family member in Chicago, so maybe I'll come visit you and we can meet up!!! In my du'as bro!!!

BABA
desibro

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #717 on: Dec 19, 2013 11:01 AM »

Pls keep me in ur duas...kinda sick n on antibiotics for a lil while.
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #718 on: Dec 19, 2013 11:21 AM »

May Allah grant you shifa.

antibiotics always mess me up big time, I end up with other things due to them.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #719 on: Dec 19, 2013 02:28 PM »

salam

Can everyone remember me and my girls in your duas as well please.

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #720 on: Dec 19, 2013 04:55 PM »

Du'as for you Sis Jannah and Sis Aunty

BABA
desibro

Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #721 on: Dec 19, 2013 08:14 PM »

Duas for you both always inshaallah xxx

Pls duas for me and mine too jzks
tahirah
Sis

Reputation Power: 19
tahirah has no influence :(

« Reply #722 on: Dec 20, 2013 12:50 AM »

Mabruk to you guys with happy news! May Allah give shifa to everyone who is ill, ease the burden of everyone under hardship, and increase the Iman in all of our hearts.
hajra
الَسَـــــــلاَمُ عَلَيــْــكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكـَـاتُه
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
hajra has no influence :(

« Reply #723 on: Dec 21, 2013 01:49 PM »

Assalamalikum everyone.
Please remember my dear brother mohammad mujeebuddin in your duas. He passed away last night. He was suffering from failed kidneys from past 8 years.
May allah give forgive his sins and unite my family in the jannah. Ameen

And also for my parents, they are shocked and shaken . May allah give them sabr .

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to say: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from four things: Knowledge which does not profit, a heart which is not submissive, a soul which has an insatiable appetite, and a supplication which is not heard."
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #724 on: Dec 21, 2013 02:35 PM »

Innah lillah wa innah iley hai rajeoon.

May Allah forgive him and grant hi Jannah ul Firdaws, MAy Allah grant you all Sabrun Jameel.

I'm so sorry to read this news sis.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: