Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

What's in a name? That which we call a zahra. By any other name would smell as shariah.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81479 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #725 on: Dec 21, 2013 06:02 PM »

So sorry to hear sis Hajra. May Allah grant him Jannah and give your family Sabr. Duas for u iA.
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #726 on: Dec 21, 2013 06:30 PM »

Salaam,
Very sorry to know about your brother sis Hajira.May Allah grant him salvation and Jannat ul Firdous.May Allah grant sabr to you and your family.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #727 on: Dec 22, 2013 03:33 AM »

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

Sad news indeed. May Allah make his final abode be Jannatul Firdaus. May Allah grant you and the rest of the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #728 on: Dec 31, 2013 04:56 AM »

Please make a little space for me in your duas, I'm writing my final college essays for my applications in the next day or two!   dua
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #729 on: Jan 03, 2014 02:52 PM »

An uncle  who was a pillar of the community back in my hometown in NY passed away last night in a car accident. Please make a dua for him today. JazakAllah khair.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #730 on: Jan 04, 2014 12:13 AM »

Sorry to hear about the loss of your brother Sis Hajra...may Allah grant him a high place in Jannah and give strength to you and your parents during this time and beyond...a

Sis J, so sorry...losing someone this way is even more difficult in my opinion...I've lost a young family member that way too...anyways, will surely say du'a for him today.

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #731 on: Jan 04, 2014 02:00 PM »

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. What is meant to happen, will happen.  May Allah forgive the deceased and be with the families.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #732 on: Jan 05, 2014 11:01 AM »

He will be in our du'as sister J. May Allah make his final abode Jannatal Firdaus. May He bless the family with sabr.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #733 on: Jan 10, 2014 12:11 PM »

salam

Please keep my girls and I in your Duas inshallah, more court proceedings to endure in February.

I feel like I am dying Subhanallah.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Shahida
Sis

Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #734 on: Jan 10, 2014 02:18 PM »

Wasalam,

Oh fozia, inshaAllah, extra duas for you and the girls.  And may Allah make you brave and strong, and reward you abundantly for everything you all have to go through. 

Lots of love fillahi, may Allah be with you,
Salam
S.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #735 on: Jan 10, 2014 05:27 PM »

InshaAllah it will go well in February sis... You're almost there... it's always darkest before the stars come out!!
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #736 on: Jan 12, 2014 12:40 AM »

Du'as and thoughts as always Fozia-ji - I can't imagine what you've been through, but keep enduring as you have been...as I read on Imam Suhaib's site today, was reminded that we are/our Faith is purified through trials and difficulties. I've always admired you since joined the board and learning a bit of your story and you continue to be inspiring/brave...lots of love.

desibro
BABA

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #737 on: Jan 13, 2014 04:43 PM »

This is a nice reminder from sh shinqiti for those going thru difficulties at present.

Sheikh Muhammad Al-Mukhtar Ash-Shinqitee: Advice to those who want success
Shahida
Sis

« Reply #738 on: Jan 13, 2014 05:27 PM »

JazakiAllahu khairun for posting this, it was truly a beautiful reminder.  It seems there isnt a day that goes by without me needeing to remind myself or someone else about this.  Think good of Allah, get closer to Him, repair and improve your relationship with Him, and rely only on Him, He will surely answer our duas and help us.

May Allah protect us, help us, and grant us only goodness.  It helps to keep the dua about not having the dunya as your greatest concern in your mind...

Wasalam
S.
Nature
Sis

Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #739 on: Jan 14, 2014 08:41 AM »

How about some prayers for the Muslim ummah in general? May Allah save us from the mud-slinging and inter-fighting that happens between us and our scholars!
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #740 on: Jan 16, 2014 07:16 PM »

Jazak'Allahu Khairan for the video Sis J!!! I needed that.....

and yes Sis Nature...Ameen to your du'a as well of course...

Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #741 on: Jan 28, 2014 11:08 AM »

We need duas please, I wish for a while life would be calm and tranquil. :'(

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #742 on: Jan 28, 2014 03:56 PM »

Hope everything is ok dear Fozia give me a shout if u need anything xx
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #743 on: Jan 28, 2014 04:02 PM »

May Allah set grant ease to those who are in need may her give us the strength to endure with patience his tests for us. Truly he knows what is nest for us.......

Remember also the caterpillar ... If it is helped out of its cocoon it becomes weak and dies quickly if it is allowed to struggle free it becomes a beautiful healthy butterfly..... We are at different stages of struggling but inshaAllah this will lead us to become the beautiful strong people we are meant to be.......
Nature
Sis

« Reply #744 on: Jan 28, 2014 11:47 PM »

Salam,

Please keep me in your duas, I was shaken up by an incident recently and have been feeling rather depressed again.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #745 on: Jan 29, 2014 10:10 AM »

Oh hon May Allah protect you and grant you ease.

Shahida
Sis

« Reply #746 on: Jan 29, 2014 08:09 PM »

May Allah swt grant everyone ease from their difficulties.  And bless us abundantly with goodness in its stead.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #747 on: Jan 29, 2014 10:05 PM »

Ameen, never say inshallah after a dua (I learned this during one of my all night youtube lectures session I think from Mufti Menk).

ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #748 on: Feb 02, 2014 02:52 PM »

Aslm.
May Allah accept the Dua of all. You are all in my prayers.
Please think of me in your prayers. Recently life is very hard  I understand Allah is testing me. I need some relief from current hardships.
JK
Shahida
Sis

« Reply #749 on: Feb 02, 2014 02:59 PM »

Ameen, never say inshallah after a dua (I learned this during one of my all night youtube lectures session I think from Mufti Menk).

JazakiAllahu khairun fozia, for this.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: