Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but a day of judgement.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81950 times)
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #750 on: Feb 04, 2014 12:33 AM »

Dear Sr. Fozia,
You and your girls will be in my Dua.....You have been an example to all of fortitude, strength and a strong Imaan....Do not be daunted you are nearly there. You will prevail. Allah is with you. the darkest hour is just before the dawn.
Sometimes in my darkest hours, when I have been truly tested and my Imaan has been weakened I have gained strength to carry on by not logging in but  just reading your previous posts, unknown to you I have been helped by you to  carry on and ask Allah to grant ease to the heartache I am going through. May Allah bless and protect you and your daughters.
Ume Bilal
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #751 on: Feb 04, 2014 02:30 AM »

Salaams all pray that all duas are answered. We could do with some today..., praying all goes well today Smiley
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #752 on: Feb 12, 2014 06:15 PM »

Salam alaikum

Pls also remember me in your duas?

May Allah grant us goodness, ameen!

Wslm
S.
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #753 on: Feb 12, 2014 11:53 PM »

Asslm.

May Duas for all be accepted Ameen........Our needs are many.

Going through a difficult time........Duas would be greatly appreciated. Mid March to the end is going to be a testing time. Please remember me in your Duas then.....
JK
Ume Bilal
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #754 on: Feb 13, 2014 03:55 PM »

Oh thanks for that info Sr. Fozia....I let "insha'allah" into my du'as now and then....I think i need to make notes after checking in here and have a list next to where I pray, so I can make sure I don't miss anyones du'as. Must do that soon Smiley

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #755 on: Feb 13, 2014 05:11 PM »

Can you guys make dua for the cold to go away? Plz
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #756 on: Feb 13, 2014 07:05 PM »

Poor akhan Sad First winter in the USA and you get the worse winter in living memory Sad Sad Well just think of it this way, if you can survive this, the rest of the years will be easy iA!
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #757 on: Feb 13, 2014 08:37 PM »

This is the worst winter in living memory?

I was talking to my cousin the other day and he said that there must be something supernatural about me coz it all started with my arrival Tongue
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #758 on: Feb 13, 2014 08:56 PM »

Yeah, it's one of the worst overall, even for the NE, which usually gets it pretty bad. South got it for a second time and they are not used to it at all. ATL got all snowed and iced this week. Standstill for the second time this season.

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #759 on: Feb 13, 2014 09:08 PM »

May Allah grant you all ease, may he protect you all and encompass you in his mercy and answer all your duas that will benefit you.

And I have also had it with winter. invest in thermal long johns and vests Br Akhan, and proper lined waterproof snow boots.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

« Reply #760 on: Feb 14, 2014 12:22 AM »

May Allah grant you all ease, may he protect you all and encompass you in his mercy and answer all your duas that will benefit you.
Ameen

Besides the cold, it's pretty interesting here. I thought I'd go to Saudi and learn arabic but of all the places, I'm doing it here! Allah works in strange ways Smiley

It's not a place I'd want to settle down and live forever though. Hyderabad and Jeddah are much better Wink But Allahu'alam, you never know what's gonna come your way.
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #761 on: Feb 22, 2014 01:17 AM »

I think Jannah should start up a collection to buy AKhan some long underwear. 

This is a concept FOBs take 10 years to figure out.  Lol.

Btw:  Dude, I have 139 reps!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last time I checked it was like 11. 
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #762 on: Feb 28, 2014 09:26 AM »

Assalamu alaykum,

Please keep me in your duas, I have an important interview tomorrow for college, and I'm turning in my financial aid forms (which will DEFINITELY affect where I go!)
Shahida
Sis

Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #763 on: Feb 28, 2014 09:59 AM »

waalaikum salam

sis Nature, i pray that everything goes well with your applications!  And that you get into the best college, and Allah swt provides you the means, makes things easier for you and grants you success.  Ameen.

slm
S.
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #764 on: Feb 28, 2014 05:53 PM »

May Allah grant you success and make easy the path of learning for you.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #765 on: Mar 09, 2014 09:05 AM »

Sorry I didn't see this earlier...hope things went well insha'allah Sis Nature...

Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #766 on: Mar 24, 2014 08:46 PM »

Assalamu alaykum,

Just a quick update to say alhamdulillah and thank you all so much for your support - so far I've been nominated for four full scholarships, and have already been awarded two of them. Hopefully the rest of the process is blessed inshallah!
Shahida
Sis

« Reply #767 on: Mar 24, 2014 09:04 PM »

Congrats sis Nature!!!! So proud of you, and happy that Allah has made things easy for you!

Let us know where you decide to go!!! MashaAllah, this is great news!
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #768 on: Mar 25, 2014 04:18 PM »

Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #769 on: Mar 25, 2014 06:18 PM »

As-Salaamu` alaykum,
Ya habibty,
I pray that you have a safe trip home. Ameen
I'm sure they missed you, and can't wait to see you as well Smiley

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
Shahida
Sis

« Reply #770 on: Mar 25, 2014 06:27 PM »

Fi amanillah, Jannah have a good trip and greet your family from us!
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #771 on: Mar 26, 2014 10:01 AM »

Oh I missed this.

Safe Journey sis, I hope you have a lovely time with your family.

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #772 on: Mar 27, 2014 10:24 AM »

salam

My eldest finds out whether she has received a scholarship into our first choice of school tomorrow inshallah. Please keep us in your duas inshallah.

Shahida
Sis

« Reply #773 on: Mar 27, 2014 06:47 PM »

Salam alaikum

Fozia, may Allah grant her what is best for her and give her success, ameen. Do let us know inshaAllah...wish them both the best!!!!
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #774 on: Mar 31, 2014 09:11 PM »

As-Salaamu` alaykum
Dear Friends,
Please pray (especially for those of you who are fasting) for this Amazing sister I know who is currently single, to get marry soon to an honorable, amazing, God-fearing brother insha`Allah. Jazaks!

P.s. Fozia habibty, I pray that Allah grants your beautiful daughters the Tawfiq to succeed in this life and the next. Ameen.
W`salaam

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: