Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 82172 times)
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #775 on: Apr 04, 2014 02:16 PM »

salaam alaikum
I hope you are all fine. I haven't been around for months now but you have always been in my dua. Campus is hectic am not able to log in. Remember me in your duas. Am starting my end of semester exams on the 25th of this month. Alihamdulilah we are starting with Quran recitation and Introductory Arabic. Hopefully with this good start all will go well.
Masalaam
From Kampala
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #776 on: Apr 05, 2014 11:39 AM »

Salam alaikum

Riat, may Allah swt make things easy for you and grant you success in all your good endevours.  Good luck for your exams, and enjoy the new courses, inshaAllah, you will be fluent in Arabic and quraan recitation in no time!!!

drop us a line every now and then, we miss you here.
wslm
s.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #777 on: Apr 05, 2014 08:27 PM »

THoughts and dua's with you Sis Riat

Salaam all - things kinda rough on my end academically-speaking and by extrapolation, life-wise as well. Looks like, barring a miracle, I won't have a training position until the next cycle, which will end in March next year (it'll start in Sept though). Pretty much in crisis mode - don't think I've felt this bad / down since the time when my Abba (father) passed away in 2001. I'm preparing for the very last part of the medical boards - I will continue to try and see if a spot opens up in June (as some doctors who did get a position don't show up for one reason or another (Visa issues for example). In any case, just a big mountain to climb - my mom will retire next March, so if I don't get something at the latest with the next application cycle - I don't know what I will do...need a back-up plan (going into another medically-realted field, like pharmaceutical company etc. Only encouraging thing was that my research partner, a Pakistani graduate, got a spot here on her 2nd try applying and she graduated 5 years ago, has similar scores to mine on the board exams...she and others telling me not to lose hope....but it's hard not to feel like things may not work out for me in this area of my life....

Anyways, I probably won't be logging on as much either...just wanted to pass on this update.

BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #778 on: Apr 07, 2014 11:50 PM »

Salam bro,

We'll keep you in our duas. It's tough when you keep trying for something and it never comes together. Allah has a plan for you so keep the faith!
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #779 on: Apr 11, 2014 06:56 PM »

Thanks sis J - trying my best to keep focused, keep my head up, but it's a steep mountain at this point - I've been here before, but I guess since it's that last big hump and with the clock ticking, just a different type of difficulty this time around.

BABA
desibro

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #780 on: Apr 12, 2014 04:58 PM »

At Jumuah yesterday - got a much needed reminder when the khateeb (a bro from Islamic Relief, as there is a fundraiser for Syria here tonight) talked about having Trust in Allah (especially in light of the fact we lost a young sister and her friend in the community on Monday, due to a car accident http://www.oregonlive.com/forest-grove/index.ssf/2014/04/kiden_dilla_and_ayan_osman_pac.html) and that we must remain patient and know that with time, Allah will bring to us something better. I know you all know this already, but I think it was great timing for myself and for the community after a tragedy. Can only imagine what the parents much be going through. Gave some beautiful examples (Hz Musa (AS) and his mother, Ibrahim (RA)'s du'a at Kaaba and the answer, 5000 years later, in the form of Rasul'Allah).

Anyways, gave me a boost.

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #781 on: Apr 14, 2014 03:02 PM »

Salam

It has been a while guys but you have been in my prayers.

Thanks sis J - trying my best to keep focused, keep my head up, but it's a steep mountain at this point - I've been here before, but I guess since it's that last big hump and with the clock ticking, just a different type of difficulty this time around.

You are almost there inshaallah bro. Keep your chin up and stay occupied with positive activities as you obviously are. You may try switching on the entrepreneur part of you Wink.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #782 on: Apr 21, 2014 04:57 PM »

My friend really needs your Duas. She had an extremely hard time getting pregnant and unfortunately some things happened and she is in the hospital. She's only at 22 weeks, so they do not believe the baby will survive if it has to be born. But if she can stay in the hospital on bed rest and make it for at least 2 more weeks, the baby has a 50% survival rate. In Islam after 4 months the baby is considered having a soul. May Allah help them and give them shifaa. So please keep them in your duas. Jazaks.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #783 on: Apr 21, 2014 09:23 PM »

May Allah grant the sister shifa and a healthy baby.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #784 on: Apr 21, 2014 10:55 PM »

May Allah swt grant sabr and health to baby and mama both
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: