Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but a day of judgement.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Alhamdulillah  (Read 448 times)
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« on: Oct 10, 2012 08:29 PM »

Assalamualaikum,

I just wanted to stop by and thank absolutely everyone on this board, especially those who have helped and supported me so much throughout my personal struggles. Jazakumallahukhairan, I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to all of you, and how happy I am to be a part of this forum.

The Madina is a great place!  Smiley
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2012 08:55 PM »

You're so cute.

May Allah protect and guide you and grant you success in your studies.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 2012 01:09 AM »

The Madina is a great place!  Smiley
Post more often and make dua for us Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: