// Shehr E Zaat- anyone?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'” Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shehr E Zaat- anyone?  (Read 2388 times)
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #25 on: Nov 08, 2012 07:04 PM »

If you have heard Dr. Zakir Naik, he makes this joke about cricket and says that that's why he doesn't have cricket in the school he runs. He says cricket is something in which 22 fools play and 22 million fools watch Cheesy

Oh that doesn't mean soap operas are any better. Meaning, more foolish people acting and even more foolish people....um.... Grin
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #26 on: Nov 08, 2012 07:10 PM »

We tease my mum abut her soap operas.

I loved shehr e zaat tho because it is about a girls spiritual awakening. Her journey to discover herself and ultimately her creator, was really thought provoking.

I don't usually watch soap operas, I waste time on here Wink

I thnk I'm in a position to identify with the main protagonist, it strikes a chord for me.

Altho nothing would induce me to marry ex!

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #27 on: Nov 08, 2012 07:11 PM »

I waste time on here Wink
me too Cheesy

umm...does that mean sis J is spoiling people? Grin
akhan
Bro

« Reply #28 on: Nov 08, 2012 07:14 PM »

btw, 2000th post aunty!

I wonder how jealous wcoastbaba will be when he looks at that Roll Eyes
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #29 on: Nov 08, 2012 07:17 PM »

Shocked

You kids and your posting wars!

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

« Reply #30 on: Nov 08, 2012 07:26 PM »

Shocked

You kids and your posting wars!
Yea...kids...baba's pretty close to your age, I think Grin
I never knew there were 'old' kids too Cheesy
akhan
Bro

« Reply #31 on: Dec 23, 2012 07:45 AM »

hmm...so I have to find these shows for my stepmum. Can anyone help? Sad

Kashkol, Pyaas, Dehleez, Tujh pe qurbaan, Zard Gulaab, Seediyan  Huh?

Help!
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #32 on: Dec 23, 2012 08:42 AM »

What do you mean to have to find them?

akhan
Bro

« Reply #33 on: Dec 23, 2012 08:49 AM »

She wants to watch them, by hook or by crook. So, is there someplace I can download them? Or watch them online?
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #34 on: Dec 23, 2012 08:52 AM »

Have you tried youtube?

I'm at my mums so can't help till Friday.

akhan
Bro

« Reply #35 on: Dec 23, 2012 09:15 AM »

I tried youtube but the problem is that there were so many kashkols that I don't know which of those is the real one.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #36 on: Dec 23, 2012 11:23 AM »

They're prolly all real, just pick the clearest one and ut all the episodes in favourites so she can watch them back to back.

I've never heard of these dramas so I may not be of any help.

akhan
Bro

« Reply #37 on: Dec 23, 2012 07:49 PM »

okay..thanks Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: