// DeenOnline: Innocence of Muslims RESPONSE
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Something missing in my heart tonight Has made my eyes so soft.  My voice  So tender   My need of God   Absolutely   Clear.   -Hafiz
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DeenOnline: Innocence of Muslims RESPONSE  (Read 778 times)
Israaeel
Bro

Reputation Power: 11
Israaeel has no influence :(

« on: Sep 26, 2012 08:01 AM »

Salaam

Following recent hideous and baseless insults against the Prophet Muhammad saw, through the movie done by americans and cartoons done by the french, DeenOnline have done certain responses aimed at different audiences:

1.Non-Muslims

This one is aimed at clarifying the noble Characteristics of the Prophet Muhammad saw so that sincere Non-Muslims may know a little more about this Prophet whom was sent to every human being - whether in the east or west:

#MUHAMMAD | The Purest Man to Walk the Earth | Innocence of Muslims | RESPONSE |

2. Scholars and Imaams

This one is a humble reminder to scholars of the Muslim Ummah, highlighting their role to lead the Muslims to revival and not to demoralize them by distancing from those who were angry by the insults against our Prophet saw:

#MUHAMMAD | Where Are The Ulama? | Innocence of Muslims | RESPONSE

3.Confused Muslims

Many Muslims are confused as to what to do in situations like we see at the moment. On one hand Muslims are coming out to voice their opinion and express their feelings towards those who insult Islaam and the Messenger, while on the other hand certain influential people are saying not to come and but instead ignore it. The brother gives advise to anyone who may be confused:

#MUHAMMAD | Advice To Muslims | Innocence of Muslims | RESPONSE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: