Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Eid Mubarak....  (Read 924 times)
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« on: Oct 26, 2012 02:58 AM »

As the sky breaks into a beautiful sunrise, May Allah SWT open the Heavens to shower us all with blessings and may the noor of Eid brighten our hearts, minds and souls. Ameen.

Wishing All a fabulous Eid.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2012 03:03 AM »

Ameen! E'id Mubarak all!

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2012 06:57 AM »

Eid Mubarak all Madinans!!!  happyeid

Is it bad that I'm deciding where to go for Eid based on the time I'll have to wake up Wink Ahhh well.... also don't know if you guys know but....

EID IS FREE CALORIE DAY !!!!

woohoo  woohoo  woohoo  woohoo  woohoo
ruhee
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
ruhee has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2012 08:09 AM »

Cheesy Love your post sis Jannah!

Eid Mubarak to everyone from NZ

Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #4 on: Oct 26, 2012 01:18 PM »

Eid Mubarak!!!

May Allah swt accept all our prayers, our Ibadaat, and our sacrifices.

Have a good Eid al Adha inshaAllah,
slm
S.
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #5 on: Oct 27, 2012 04:43 AM »

EID MUBARAK!!!!

It was such a gorgeous, gorgeous day alhamdulillah, and I pray that you all had as good a time as me and all your prayers are accepted!
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #6 on: Oct 27, 2012 05:20 AM »

Well, since Eid is Calorie free day (I hope that means there is no limit on calories) - I treated  myself to this after a long week at the hospital - (planning to do this each Friday I'm here (so far, 2/2 hehe) since the froyo place is 20 seconds away from the motel I'm staying at):

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
ruhee
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
ruhee has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Oct 27, 2012 06:05 AM »

What is that? Looks like ice cream and a broken ice cream cone - but what gives it that pseudo-cookie shape? Huh?
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: Oct 27, 2012 06:06 AM »

Oooooooooooooo if we're going to start posting our calorie-free choices here's mine Wink

warm chocolate brownie with choc chips, caramel and fudge sauce, with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #9 on: Oct 27, 2012 09:11 AM »

Eid Mubarak to all Medinans. Could you believe that I missed the Eid prayer yesterday? My brothers and I were on our way to the village for the Eid prayer as usual when we bumped on a road-block trunk. We were on a very high speed trying to beat time so we couldn't avoid the trunk. Thank God we didn't somersault and no injury.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #10 on: Oct 27, 2012 10:27 AM »

Eid Mubarak to all Medinans. Could you believe that I missed the Eid prayer yesterday? My brothers and I were on our way to the village for the Eid prayer as usual when we bumped on a road-block trunk. We were on a very high speed trying to beat time so we couldn't avoid the trunk. Thank God we didn't somersault and no injury.
Alhamdulilah nothing serious happened. Drive safely bro.
This past month has been really scary for me, had two deaths in the extended family, prayed janazah over three people and heard about another 4-5 elsewhere in the locality.
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #11 on: Oct 27, 2012 10:46 AM »

Assalaamualikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu!!

Eid Mubarak to all !!!   fez  fez  fez

May this day bring loads and loads of happiness and success to all.May Allah forgive all our sins and  may all our prayers be answered.Ameen

eidmubarak 

flowersis
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #12 on: Oct 27, 2012 04:51 PM »

Happy Eid Ya'll  Smiley

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #13 on: Oct 27, 2012 06:23 PM »

May Allah accept everyone's worship & sacrifices. Happy Eid my Madina family.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #14 on: Dec 15, 2012 07:22 AM »

Alhamdulilah nothing serious happened. Drive safely bro.
This past month has been really scary for me, had two deaths in the extended family, prayed janazah over three people and heard about another 4-5 elsewhere in the locality.

I didn't see your message until now. May Allah forgive those who pass away. Death has really become commonplace these days. May we live our remaining days islamically and die faithfully.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #15 on: Dec 15, 2012 07:24 AM »

I didn't see your message until now. May Allah forgive those who pass away. Death has really become commonplace these days. May we live our remaining days islamically and die faithfully.
ameen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: