Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

This is the winter of our dawah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Nairobi's Guest.  (Read 608 times)
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« on: Nov 21, 2012 12:39 AM »

Assalamu alaikum

Dear brothers and sisters of the madina. I would like to thank everyone for his/her prayer and advices especially from my sheik (*khan). My quest for graduate studies landed in the eastern Africa. Tomorrow I will be leaving Nigeria to Kenya for masters study in civil engineering and construction management at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agricalture and Technology, Nairobi. I so much wanted to be at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Mineral, Saudi Arabia where I earlier got admission to study same course on full scholarship by the university but decided to forfeit it do visa delay which would make the commencement of my program reach sept 2013. This one to Nairobi is also on scholarship by African Union and commences this month. I seeked for Allah's choice and my mind settled to it.

If there is any Madinan from Nairobi then I am his guest. To others: pray for me may Allah bless this program and may I have a successful trip.

W salam

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2012 04:12 AM »

Walaikum salam brother!!

So nice to hear from you after so long! Happy about your studies. May Allah give you tawfeeq and success. I am sure if Allah led you to this decision of Nairobi there was a reason and blessing in it!

Hopefully sister Halima or anyone else living in Kenya can tell us more about it for you! I remember her Ramadan Diaries about Ramadan in Kenya are so interesting and beautiful.

Very exciting embarking on such an adventure isn't it Smiley
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #2 on: Nov 21, 2012 08:23 AM »

Wa'alaikum assalam

Congrats! The second highlight of the year, after the great board wedding.
Although I've known about this from the beginning, every time you talk about it, I feel happier and happier for you.

Good luck bro. May Allah put barakah in your endeavour.

PS - Its akhan not *khan, I know that's a BB typo, but it wouldn't hurt to press the alt key another time  Grin
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #3 on: Nov 21, 2012 08:49 AM »

Wasalam alaikum Brother Sadah

MashaAllah, congratulations!  I am happy for you and wish you loads of success, inshaAllah.

Things happen like this, it is Allah's way of guiding us to what is best for us.  So inshaAllah, you will find your studies and life in Kenya to be the best for you. 

Salams and Jumbo to the beautiful east African coast, I hope to visit there soon also
Slm
S.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #4 on: Nov 22, 2012 08:53 PM »

Mzuri sister Shahid(a) and Asante sana to you all.

I arrived in the morning (22nd 3:30am local time). My first day has been a wonderful experience. Very accommodating people; everyone willing to support; very clean environment (especially in the school- JKUART); and very law abiding people. We Nigerians have so much to emulate from them.

PS Sheik Akhan pray next time I am writing it won't be #khan-lol. Alhamdulillah, I'm done with all verifications ready to join lecture classes tomorrow.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #5 on: Nov 23, 2012 05:14 AM »

Good luck bro Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: