Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 25, 2014 12:35 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: If dhikr be the food of love, play on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The hand shaking issue  (Read 725 times)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« on: Nov 22, 2012 10:28 PM »

salam

I watch all kinds of weird stuff on youtube, it amuses me (and keeps my insomnia company).

But I came across this video and I immediately remembered the many topics we've had on this issue.

These sisters deal with it really beautifully and they are so sweet and cute too mashallah.

Touching Men.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 80
Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)

« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2012 10:20 PM »

This was so cute, and so gorgeous mashallah!  hijabisis purplehijabisis

Smiley Smiley Smiley Kiss Kiss Kiss

I was just over the moon watching this, it felt so sweet and authentic - I don't normally watch these videos but this was so encouraging and real. Made me happy. Thank you Fozia!
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2012 09:15 AM »

It is isn't it, they are so cute and the advice is so practical and relevant.

They have quite a few videos I really like them both, I've subscribed to Nye's youtube channel, but they're better together I think.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: