Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 18, 2014 05:02 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Friends, Rumi, countrymen, lend me your poetry.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How are you all doing?  (Read 557 times)
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« on: Nov 18, 2012 02:37 AM »

Hello Sisters, just stopping by to say hello.
I think back to nearly 10 years ago when I happened to this site.
Now years have gone by, people come and go, changes, new children, old members. Smiley
Just letting you all know I'm still alive and around and hope all is well with each of you.

purplehijabisis
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2012 05:10 AM »

Ws,
So nice to hear from u Sis. Hope ur life is going well! To give u an update abt me, I got married and moved across an ocean!! Still getting over jet lag an adjusting n was really sick lately so pls keep me in ur duas ia!!
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2012 02:35 PM »

Sis Blessedgrandma

So nice to see you here!  Hope everything is going well for you, thanks for posting and hope to see you around...how are your grandkids? and how is everything on the farm?

All well here, alhamdulillah, thanks for asking.
be well
S.
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2012 03:08 PM »

Assalaamualaikum Sis Blessedgrandma,

It is so nice of you to drop by.I guess you don't know me but I am familiar with you through your posts.Please do write often.

We have approached winter here in Hyderabad,India so things are getting a little lazy and dull .And I have exams to prepare for!
Please make duas for me!

May Allah grant you a long,healthy and happy life.Ameen.We look forward to read more from you. Smiley

Take Care
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: