Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

What's in a name? That which we call a zahra. By any other name would smell as shariah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: why muslims are cool!  (Read 1720 times)
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« on: Apr 10, 2009 08:22 PM »

because i am bored, i thought i would start a thread listing all the reasons why muslims are so veryyyy cool!

to help everybody, i'll get started

1) muslims are cool, because the vast majority of them, will go out their way to be nice to you, even if you are not so nice to them....they are particularly nice to non-muslims.
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2009 02:35 AM »

hmmmmm Muslims are so cool cause they pray 5 times a day and try to remember Allah in everything they do
(ie: Inshallah, Alhumdillah, mashallah, etc)
It was one of thre things that drew me to Islam.
The reverance, love, fear abd respect for Allah.
Living ones faith daily and hourly and not just in a church building an hour a week.

(I hope this was ok to say)
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2009 02:36 AM »

1) muslims are cool, because the vast majority of them, will go out their way to be nice to you, even if you are not so nice to them....they are particularly nice to non-muslims.

Great !!!! Thx's for making me feel guilty about my conduct as told in my
'Mean American Muslim' post   :'(
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 2009 08:37 AM »

sorry, sorry, sorry!

I didn't realize anybody would interpret  it that way.

I actually like how you handled that  paedophile  and I think most of us would have  done the same if we were brave  enough. I know my mother  would have became hysterical and  started screaming like crazy,  and that's one of the things  we kids really admire about our mother - nobody pushes her  around.

In the past I tried to copy her  but I always screwed up because  I didn't understand when to be nice and when to go berserk.  It tales a lot of wisdom (not  something I possess in any measure  to know the difference), and I know you certainly possess that  wisdom!
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Apr 12, 2009 02:07 PM »

Muslims are cool because no matter where we are in the world- we can pray together!

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009 11:32 AM »

No matter what, we have an akhira to hope and life doesn't end with death

No matter what, we can pray to Creator whether we are earth or moon. We need no bells or candles

We can send greetings to our Leader from any part of the world, and he would receive it in 'original' condition

No matter what propaganda, the world cannot stop the spread of Islam. like my friend said, attacking islam is like pressing Chappathi. The more you press, the more it grows...  madinaflag

Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2012 02:20 AM »

Muslims are cool because:

We are generally extremely nice, polite, hardworking and moral people, devoted to what we do and doing it well.
We're waaaay ahead of everyone on 'how to live', while everyone eagerly discusses 'meditation', 'redefining success', 'healthy families', 'the de-objectification of women' we're just like been there, done that!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: