Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

To biryani, or not to biryani.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: For those moments when you love being Muslim  (Read 497 times)
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« on: Dec 08, 2012 11:27 PM »

Title pretty much says it all. I think most of us can recall moments at least when we were burstingly happy to be part of the deen.  Kiss

-on calm days, when I'm just sitting in a room and making memories, or I'm simply walking from one class to another and seeing the dazzling, detailed beauty of the world around me. My heart just fills with glory, and I always feel so, so happy that I am able to appreciate this, that I am blessed with being Muslim and being able to love all this in a way that a non grateful person cannot.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2012 12:20 AM »

When I get to pray jummah & I'm walking up to the masjid. My heart sings with joy.....also means tomorrow is the weekend!

When a Muslimah says salaam to me

When my girls tell me they made Duas for us & their friends

When the Ramadan moon is sighted

When the Eid moon is sighted

When my mum tells me about Allahs mercy

When reciting the Quran

During that moment at dusk when waiting to break fast, when I'm sitting there minutes away from the time

During my greatest sorrows making Duas

Whilst praying tahajjud.

When picking out a hijab in the morning!

Every road leads to my beloved.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2012 05:29 AM »

When hearing beautiful recitations of Allah's Words

After Tarawih and that feeling of peace as I walk/drive out into the night.

Chatting with brothers after Jumu'ah

E'id Salah, seeing the diversity, colorful outfits (sisters take the cake here of course! shoutout to the African sista's!) and looking forward to all the hugs afterwards  Grin

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #3 on: Dec 09, 2012 06:27 AM »

Ramadan and the Haramain. For me, nothing else comes even close to that.
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2012 12:42 PM »

When anon muslim friend asks me about something they don't understand and am able to explain to them.
On friday at our tea party when someone ask something and I know it. And I explain in details and they all listen.
To me nothing beats the feeling that somebody knows something because of me
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #5 on: Dec 14, 2012 12:00 AM »

>Whenever I listen to an islamic lecture especially one with glad tidings.
>Whenever I see a sign of the Last Day unfolding as foretold by the prophet (pbuh).

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #6 on: Dec 15, 2012 06:07 PM »

-When I wake up in the middle of the night and remember that while all sleep,Allah is there to listen to me as promised.

-The peace that I get while I remember myself standing in front of The Holy Kaaba.

-When I sit in silence and ponder over the beautifully created nature around me.

Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #7 on: Dec 17, 2012 12:29 AM »

New favorite - when I'm explaining hijab (especially to friendly old ladies who seem so pleased!)  flowersis
imaazh
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 17
imaazh has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Dec 17, 2012 02:41 AM »

When you're visiting remote parts of the country where you are practically the only muslim and suddenly you bump into another muslim/muslimah.  The salaam that you share in that moment is truly special. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: