// Online Desi Comedy Series "Brownies"
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "Beware! Don’t allow yourself to do what you know is wrong, relying on the thought, ‘Later I will repent and ask God’s forgiveness.'" - Rumi
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Desi Comedy Series "Brownies"  (Read 229 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jan 09, 2013 06:25 PM »

About a "good boy" trying to get married, the guys might be able to relate... thought it was funny in parts, but just a lil odd...

Desi Comedy Series "Brownies"

Desi Comedy Series "Brownies" - Episode 1
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2013 09:24 PM »

More like a documentary in the beginning... More hilarious in the end...
"Over my dead body Salman!"

"Then I will wait until you die!"

I like Salman's determination. If Bro Akhan can copy that Wink

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
imaazh
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 17
imaazh has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2013 04:10 AM »

Very, funny.  I liked the Dad.  His frustration with the situation is hilarious. 

My fave lines:

Son: Dad, I love you.

Dad: Thanks.

"I either need a dog or a wife, preferably a wife, dogs are a lot of responsibility and I don't know if I'm ready for that."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: