Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: We should think of those who were famous for their good deeds or their bad deeds; did their fame raise them one single degree in the sight of Allah. Did it win them a reward that they had not already won by their actions during their life? - Ibn Hazm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything Apple  (Read 2525 times)
Anwar
« on: Dec 28, 2007 01:32 PM »

Here's a thread for anyone interested in the quality and efficiency of apple products.

I'm waiting for them to release the new ultra Portable Laptops with Intel's new Penryn Chipsets so I can snap one up in a hurry Cool There's also a new iPhone announced for next year.

I wonder how Microsoft manages to survive  Tongue

- A
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2008 05:21 PM »

apples are overrated...my mac has a virus...and it drives me nuts...and yes it has a legal antivirus program.

but now i am just too hooked on the quick startup time and aesthetics of macs...but i would really be wary of getting the Air.  it doesn't even have an ethernet plug. 

i would like to get an iphone, but its so annoying that an unlocked iphone can suddenly turn into a brick with a software update...

they don't have iphones legally here yet...
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2008 08:52 AM »

Salaams,

The worlds thinnest notebook: http://tech.uk.msn.com/features/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=7259776

No optical drive and modified HDD and processor. Hope its as tough as Samsung's X820, the slimmest cell phone yet? Hamdulillah.  Cool

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: