Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Friends, Rumi, countrymen, lend me your poetry.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Organ Donation  (Read 74 times)
ruhee
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
ruhee has no influence :(

« on: Jan 28, 2013 07:04 AM »

Salaam everyone,

Just a few quick questions on organ donation for everyone- how many of you are willing to be an organ donor? Deceased or live? Why/ why not?

And what about BMTs/SCTs? And cord transplants?

(And yes, my licence is about to renew  Roll Eyes )

p.s. really sorry if a topic on this already exists!
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2013 07:16 AM »

here's the previous discussion.

http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?topic=6226.0

I personally think, if you would accept organs you should be willing to donate.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
ruhee
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
ruhee has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2013 07:43 AM »

That's what I think too! And thanks for the link- I knew I had come across it somewhere. Just met a most amazing type of person, a living alturistic donor. I have to say its the most amazing type of generousity I have ever come across- its a lot easier to part with your wealth etc but to donate a kidney (especially while your alive)...is enough to make anyone humble.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: