Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

This is the winter of our dawah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Had to post this...  (Read 205 times)
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« on: Feb 06, 2013 04:18 PM »

Simulated labor pains for men...

Thoughts?  Comments?

All I can think about is that story of the man who carried his mother for the whole Hajj.  "You removed one labor pain!"

Proefkonijnen, Dutch guys giving birth. English subs!

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2013 04:57 PM »

How is it even possible, they don't have a uterus. It will not be the same at all.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
rahma
Sis

rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2013 05:15 PM »

Well, I guess they do the contractions of the abs.  And then add some pain in. 
I'm also guessing that they tried the apparatus out on some women to see if it was reasonably close...
Perhaps....
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2013 06:48 PM »

I saw this on an australian show... the guy gave up after a few hours and it wasbt maximum pain and it hadnt been that long.

I just think we cant know, so why bother?  Im glad I share this experience with women and women only. Allah ta'Ala has given us a route to submission that makes up for any gender inequalities that exist in the dunya.
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2013 08:17 PM »

labour pains are not in the abdominal muscles tho, in fact the abdominals are blissfully painless.

I'd not try the machine tho, if I'm not getting a cute ickle baby at the end of it, I wuold not put myself thro it.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
rahma
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2013 09:14 PM »

Sr. Fozia,

So true.  Once you're handed that beautiful little baby, all the pain is automatically forgotten!
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #6 on: Feb 08, 2013 07:18 AM »

furthermore my labours were 16 hours and twelve hours long respectively and varied in pain. There was a point I was incoherent with pain. The after effects lasted for months as well.

Those two weren't at any point incoherent and I doubt they will have any lasting negative physical impact on them.

Therefore on merit of the above I am offended!

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #7 on: Feb 08, 2013 09:21 AM »

Looks interesting. I would try it.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #8 on: Feb 08, 2013 09:24 AM »

You would! Lol

I've posted on fb. I'll let you know what kind of feedback it gets.

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Feb 08, 2013 09:35 AM »

OK those guys were kinda hilarious and it was also the scariest thing ever at the same time!!

Akhan dude they said it was like torture and the one guy gave up after an hour. Agree that most guys wouldn't be able to take it. I think women endure it for the babies sake and perhaps in wisdom Allah gave women 9 months to get ready and prepare for that!!
islamicsocks

Reputation Power: 10
islamicsocks has no influence :(

[Banned]

« Reply #10 on: Feb 08, 2013 09:38 AM »

I didn't click it. You know, two men in bed togeather is not something I want to see.
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #11 on: Feb 08, 2013 12:11 PM »

I'm not sure if I would be able to go through the whole two hours, but I'd like to give it a shot for sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: