Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.” Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prohibitions of the Tongue  (Read 239 times)
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« on: Feb 11, 2013 06:47 PM »

As-salaamu` alaykum,
Dear All,

If anyone has the complete 16-hour audio, and does not mind sharing Prohibitions of the Tongue class, then please do. Jazaka` Allah Khayr!

Wa`salaam

Shaykh Hamza Yusuf - Prohibitions of the Tongue - Singing & Music - Rihla 2012

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013 09:12 PM »

As-salaamu` alaykum, Sr. Jannah,
I thought you may have these lectures or may know someone who does;)                                                                                                                                                                    

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013 11:42 PM »

Walaikum salam, Nope unfortunately not...never heard of the class actually??! I'd keep checking around youtube. Seems everything goes up there eventually!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: