Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: London: Reclaim your Heart Conference: 15 MAR 2013  (Read 327 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Feb 15, 2013 02:00 PM »

Looks pretty awesome! Sisters only and Sh. Abu Bakr ash-Shaatri's wife will be speaking!!!

===

Reclaim Your Heart: Breaking Free from Life's Shackles-Female ONLY Conference
Short-Term
short term
£11.00
Date: 15/Mar/13
from 18:00PM to 21:00PM
Venue: Queen Mary University (Medical Campus), Blizard Medical Building
Closest Station: Whitechapel (3 Mins Away)
Open to Brothers & Sisters
Register By Phone:
Brothers: 07539737760
Sisters: 07985442986
Enroll Online >
Enrollment Deadline: 15/Mar/13

Al Buruj Press

In Dedication to Adel Hussain (ra)

'Reclaim Your Heart': Breaking Free from Life’s Shackles

FEMALE ONLY

Many of us live our lives entrapped by the same repeated patterns of heartbreak and disappointment. Often, we have no idea why this happens. This Conference is about freeing the heart from this slavery. It is about the journey in and out of life’s most deceptive traps. Join us in this evening of reflection and inspiration!

Shaykh Abu Aaliyah

Names and attributes of Allah

Ustadha Uzma Jung (Wife of Abu Aaliyah)

Filling the Heart with the Remembrance of Allah

Ustadha Eman (Wife of Shaykh Abu Bakr al-Shatri)

Remembering Allah Daily

Special Guest: Shaykh Abu Bakr al Shatri (Saudi Arabia)

Recitation alongside Reminder of Virtues of Reciting the Qur'an

Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed (USA)

EXCLUSIVE Video Message - Reclaim Your Heart

Tickets: £10 before 5th March 2013 (Includes Dinner)
£15 after 5th March 2013

Date: Friday 15th March 2013

Time: 18:00-21:00pm

Venue:

Perrin Lecture Theatre,

Queen Mary University (Medical Campus),

Blizard Medical Building, 4 Newark Street

London

E1 2AT

Closest Station: Whitechapel Station (Venue approximately 3 Minutes away)

To Enrol, Visit: www.alburujpress.com

Email: alburujpress@gmail.com

Sisters: 07539737760 / 07985442986

*Copies of Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed's Book "Reclaim Your Heart" will be available to purchase for £15*
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2013 02:11 PM »

IA will be going to this... anyone else?
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2013 02:24 PM »

yes I've signed up for it inshallah

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 13, 2013 02:26 PM »

hang on, is it this one?

http://www.tayyibun.com/event/

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Mar 13, 2013 02:27 PM »

different one, I'm going to the second inshallah.

The one you're going to is too late for me, given the current blizzard ocnditions I intend to be tucked up safe and warm in my own house then inshallah. Yes I'm a big fat baby!

islamicsocks

Reputation Power: 10
islamicsocks has no influence :(

[Banned]

« Reply #5 on: Mar 13, 2013 02:56 PM »

No way, £11 too expensive.
Why way when there are loads of free talks anyway.
It will probably all be on you tube in a few days anyway?
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Mar 14, 2013 06:22 PM »

There's always a million things going on in London all the time. It's hard to keep track of everything. Was just at East London Mosque last night and they have posters of this Unshakeable events on Saturday as well as another program on the 1st floor with speakers against Domestic violence.

Islamicsocks listening to something is different than actually being there and being part of the experience. It's like the difference between listening to a football game days later and actually being there live.
islamicsocks

[Banned]

« Reply #7 on: Mar 14, 2013 07:39 PM »

I'm so glad you said football and not soccer.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #8 on: Mar 15, 2013 03:29 AM »

So aunty is also a big baby!  Cheesy

Aww, East London, my khala's 'hood...kinda lol.

Sounds like an amazing event. Lucky Sis J, Fozia and London peeps.

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
islamicsocks

[Banned]

« Reply #9 on: Mar 15, 2013 09:11 AM »

Nahhh £11, that is enough to buy 1 seven pound chicken burger meal that includes two chicken burger, two chips,  and four pieces of chicken. 8 wings for £2 and two apple pies for £1.20 and leave 80p change.

But you know if everyone says it was really good, then I'd look for it on your tube. Cause everyone has camera phones these days.

And you know, all this would cost about a pound less in East London.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #10 on: Mar 15, 2013 10:13 AM »

Bro WCoastbab, you have no idea how much it keeps snowing here, and its freezing and I refuse to step out of the house during weekends once the grocery shop is done. It's too cold and miserable.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: