Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Now playing: Famous Muslim literary quotes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: salam all  (Read 141 times)
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« on: Feb 16, 2013 10:50 AM »

It's been a while and I really missed you all I did not know dat being a mum wld take up soo much of my time. I have been so busy, work never gets done Sad Shocked I salute all the mums out there its been nine months and I am still trying to grasp things
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2013 01:57 PM »

Walaikum salam sis!

I still remember when you got married Smiley Happy to hear you're doing well iA. Hope the little one is growing well and not giving her mommy too much trouble too!

take care iA,
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2013 04:12 PM »

Walaikumassalaam

It does get easier, as baby grows up you get more time.

Just go with it.

May Allah make it easier for you & may your children be the coolness of your eyes.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2013 05:18 AM »

I haven't quite recovered from it either and it's been 4 years since I had my first Smiley

Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2013 11:37 PM »

Salaams Sis,

I remember the fatigue, the stumbles, the anxiety of whether you are doing it right or wrong, etc. I had no Mom to guide me but what surpasses all that is the joy of holding your own child and our adjustable ability as mothers by grace of Allah SWT. Looking back, I sometimes wonder how I survived it. My younger sisters rallied around me. Alhamdu Lillah.

Plus it never ends, no matter what age your child or children are. The constant worry is there. Never goes away. That is what being a mother/parent is all about. 

I know you will do great and you'll laugh through it all despite everything, Insha-Allah. I wish you and your baby all the best with Allah SWT's protection and guidance. Ameen.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: