// Deadly blasts hit India's Hyderabad
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Do not sit idle, for indeed death is seeking you - Hasan al-Basri
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deadly blasts hit India's Hyderabad  (Read 329 times)
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« on: Feb 21, 2013 03:21 PM »

I hope akhan is fine. When you hear bad news, you always think of the people you know first!

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2013/02/201322114325257831.html

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2013 04:41 PM »

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. This is scary! May Allah make it easy for the families affected and bring end to these bloodsheds anywhere it is. I believe our brother is safe إنشاء اللّهُ . Hope he'll update us soon.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2013 04:45 PM »

Alhamdulilah, I'm fine, thanks for remembering me. We live pretty close to where it happened, my sister said she heard the sound.

Btw, last time we had blasts in Hyderabad was in 2007 and then the police had rounded up a lot of innocent people, mostly muslims and wrecked their lives. I want to ask everyone to please make dua that that doesn't happen this time.

And if I may speak for sis mubaraka, she's fine too, alhamdulilah.

I hope sis aazeen is alright.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Feb 21, 2013 05:05 PM »

Innah Lillah
Wa innah iley hai rajeoon

May Allah protect our innocent brothers and sisters & keep you all safe

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #4 on: Feb 21, 2013 07:22 PM »

http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/terror-blasts-rip-through-hyderabad-slideshow/police-officers-examine-explosion-dilsukh-nagar-southern-indian-photo-161337474.html
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #5 on: Feb 21, 2013 09:01 PM »

Glad that you are all fine. Yeah, I didn't know about mubaraka being in Hyderabad.  I know about Sis aazeen.  The assumption is always Muslims blasting everything, everywhere even when it is not proven yet. Be safe, Insha-Allah.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
akhan
Bro

« Reply #6 on: Feb 22, 2013 01:06 AM »

I know about Sis aazeen.
Is she alright?

Today being Friday, it's gonna be tense. Pray that people don't start rioting or get into some other madness.
akhan
Bro

« Reply #7 on: Feb 22, 2013 02:33 AM »

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2013/02/201322114325257831.html
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #8 on: Feb 22, 2013 03:04 AM »

Salam,

Alhamdulillah we are safe.Hope we get to know about sis azeen.

Life is totally unpredictable.
So much blood shed.May Allah protect us.

Don't know what kind of an act is killing innocent people?May Allah grant those attackers hidaya.

sadah
Brother
Bro

sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #9 on: Feb 22, 2013 05:38 AM »

Alhamdulillah you guys are safe.  May Allah guide our misled brethren purporting the acts. I pray there won't be aftermath persecutions as bro Akhan suspect.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
akhan
Bro

« Reply #10 on: Feb 22, 2013 09:05 AM »

May Allah guide our misled brethren purporting the acts. I pray there won't be aftermath persecutions as bro Akhan suspect.
I doubt if it was our brethren. The last time, after putting muslims through numerous trials and torturing them, turned out that it was right wing Hindu extremists who did it. In all of the terror attacks carried out withing India in the last decade, authorities cited Muslim outfits as responsible, none were proved. Whereas, a Hindu confessed that he and others affiliated to his organisation carried out the majority of attacks intending that muslims would be implicated. Some of them were put to trial, but they later got out on bail, the guy who confessed retracted his statement saying it was done under duress and he's out too. Like everywhere else, state sponsored persecution of muslims is rampant in India as well. Allahu musta'an.
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #11 on: Feb 22, 2013 10:13 AM »

A.A.

Sad to know about the blasts. First Quetta, Pakistan and then Hyderabad India, all amidst vital power struggle in the region...

No conspiracy theories though. But everything is linked indeed.

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #12 on: Feb 22, 2013 11:38 AM »

Alhamdulillah glad to here our madina family are safe may Allah swt grant sabr to those who have lost loved ones inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun
akhan
Bro

« Reply #13 on: Feb 22, 2013 12:13 PM »

One person has been arrested and officially, it's been blamed on a group called Indian Mujahideen. I hope innocent people are spared.

I also went to the blast site, its scary to think I passed through those streets countless times, it could've been anyone.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #14 on: Feb 22, 2013 05:42 PM »

Similar things happen in Nigeria. Whenever there's a blast or shootings, first to be accused are the Muslims but many times it will turn out to be otherwise. There are instances where christians with muslims attire were caught trying to plant explosives in churches. The most disheartening part of all these is the killing of innocent people by security forces in the name of raiding terrorists.

May Allah help us.

akhan
Bro

« Reply #15 on: Feb 23, 2013 10:33 AM »

My fears were well founded.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/hyderabad-blasts-twice-lucky-now-key-suspect-183000499.html
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #16 on: Feb 24, 2013 01:19 AM »

Innah lillah wa innah iley hai rajeoon, may Allah grant the innocent justice and may he protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Being arrested for drinking tea in coffee shops miles from home makes me a suspect too, if I'm near my own home I always drink tea in my house, I only ever pay for tea if I'm miles from my house!

The Indian police force is massively corrupt.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #17 on: Mar 02, 2013 12:44 AM »

Good to know you are ok akhan bhai as well as Mubaraka.  Assuming Aazeen is ok too?

These facts in the article certainly make things suspicious...indeed scary times in India...bombings, rapes and murder  - I don't see how people can praise India for the state it's in..I mean, having the IT stuff going well is just one thing, but basic safety and rights are not being upheld, so what progress has been really made? It's shameful. My Amma was just lamenting how daily life for women there, from the morning trip to the railway as they go to work, to coming home at night, they have to deal with men groping them etc and then of course, being out at night as even worse risks, not to mention the gangs of men that attack regardless of the time of day.

But yes, as far as these attacks go, Muslims are always treated horribly - I think I've mentioned this before, how we are treated there in a general sense - one big reason why my parents left.

BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
akhan
Bro

« Reply #18 on: Mar 02, 2013 04:59 PM »

Okay..so they picked up a few people from my neighbourhood, all muslims. They didn't even inform the families or anything, they just took them when they were out for work and stuff. We were expecting this so the families can be sure that it ain't kidnapping but this is worse than kidnapping. Pray that they're released soon enough and without being tortured and that other innocent people are spared. My mum's scared for us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: