Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Now playing: Famous Muslim literary quotes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Funny Muslim Memes & Cartoons  (Read 14440 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: May 01, 2008 06:29 PM »

Faizah
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
Faizah has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008 11:06 PM »

As salaamu alaikum

What else can I say but "rofl".

As salaamu alaikum

Fa'izah

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2009 10:39 PM »

From ninjabi.com
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2009 11:18 PM »

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2009 05:54 AM »

Lips Sealed
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2009 06:01 AM »

haha and oldie but goldie
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2009 09:50 AM »

LOL, I love this topic
doninapond
« Reply #7 on: Dec 22, 2009 01:01 PM »

I only found reply #3 funny.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: Jun 06, 2010 11:48 PM »

Found some new ones...

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #9 on: Mar 16, 2011 09:23 PM »

Hilarious - The Desi Guy Wedding Flow Chart

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #10 on: Mar 18, 2011 05:40 PM »

ws,

That's funny bro... and wayyyy tooo true!  Shocked
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #11 on: Jan 03, 2012 07:13 PM »

not really a muslim cartoon just thought it was funny...
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #12 on: Jan 03, 2012 07:21 PM »

cute...
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #13 on: Mar 03, 2012 01:43 PM »

Muslim Memes....

Soooooooooo funnny laughcry

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #14 on: Mar 03, 2012 01:46 PM »

so hillarious..
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #15 on: Mar 03, 2012 08:28 PM »

Here's mine from memegenerator.net !! Waiting for u guys to add some Wink

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #16 on: Mar 13, 2012 11:40 PM »

austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #17 on: Mar 14, 2012 03:50 AM »

hahahaha i love the desi flow chart
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #18 on: Dec 20, 2013 02:59 PM »

It's not really a cartoon, and it's not really funny, but thought this was of interest and a good political statement:

(The image has been around since 2005, but it is said to be by Banksy and bought by a British rocker from a gallery)

Anyway here's the description:

Yesterday an image that is purportedly British street artist Banksy’s Christmas card this year started making the rounds on Twitter. The artwork in question is, in many ways, a conventional Biblical landscape painting, which shows what are presumably the figures of Joseph and Mary — she astride a donkey — making their way toward Bethlehem, only to find their route blocked by the graffiti-covered Irsaeli West Bank barrier.

To the left, a shepherd tends his sheep, while in the distant sky a cross-shaped star lights up the heavens over the imposing concrete wall.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #19 on: Dec 20, 2013 05:28 PM »

So powerful.....sad to know that Bethlehem has been under occupation for years...

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: