// How to pray 5 times a day
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Say the truth even if it may be bitter. - Prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pray 5 times a day  (Read 141 times)
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« on: Mar 05, 2013 11:37 PM »

As salamu alaikum!

This is a really nice article about how to maintain your prayers. I think it's a great help to anyone, whether you already pray or you don't. I liked the analogy of late prayers and junk food - it made me think about how one must maintain their deen with a kind of 'health' as well!

http://www.suhaibwebb.com/personaldvlpt/worship/prayer/how-to-pray-five-times-a-day/
orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2013 07:39 PM »

as

Nice article you posted, Nature.  It works nice as a reminder of the importance of salah and its many benefits.

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: