Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Civility: The Prophet said: 'The Muslim does not slander, curse, speak obscenely, or speak rudely.' (Sunan At-TirmidhĂ®)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miscarriage  (Read 190 times)
Anonymous
« on: Mar 11, 2013 06:45 AM »

I know this is a lame question but it's been at the back of my head for quite a while.

I know parents of miscarried children go to Jannah. My question is, do the siblings get to go too?
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2013 11:01 AM »

All I've ever been taught is that the patient mother is taken to Jannah by the miscarried child.

Doesn't mean we must stop trying to do good and please Allah.
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2013 11:28 AM »

There are no get out of jail for free cards in Islam.
What it means that good deeds are writen and sins are forgiven.
Just because a lady has had a miscarrage it doesn't mean from that point onwards she can commit as much adultery as she likes and worship some idols in knowldge she will go to Jannah.
She will be held accountable just as others are.
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2013 02:20 PM »

Thanks
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: Mar 11, 2013 04:48 PM »

LOL...no body actually replied to the original question..which I think was pretty innocent.

My question is, do the siblings get to go too?

May be the fact that women are shown mercy by Allah for bearing with the loss of a child she was expecting and eventually losing it along with volumes of blood and health,at times almost facing death,is bothering many here.

It sure does not give a woman a license to commit crimes in future...but it would have been better to answer the original question no?

I do not know the answer though(honestly).But I do not think siblings get that opportunity.All have to obey Allah,face trials,be patient and repent.And if the sibling's emotions too were involved,then he/she will be rewarded for the patience.

This reminds me of a hadeeth-"Whenever a Muslim is afflicted with a hardship, sickness, sadness, worry, harm, or depression --even a thorn's prick, Allah expiates his sins because of it."
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: Mar 11, 2013 05:48 PM »

The second reply did answer the question surely?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: