// Pamela Geller is at it again...
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “I have often reflected upon the new vistas that reading opened to me. I knew right there in prison that reading had changed forever the course of my life. As I see it today, the ability to read awoke in me some long dormant craving to be mentally alive.” Malcolm X quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pamela Geller is at it again...  (Read 120 times)
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« on: Mar 13, 2013 05:29 PM »

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/03/11/killing-jews-is-worship-ad-campaign-rolled-out-on-sf-buses/

‘Killing Jews Is Worship’ Ad Campaign Rolled Out On SF Muni Buses

.....   at the end of the article, this is written:

"(Copyright 2013 by CBS San Francisco and Bay City News Service. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)"

Does that mean I can't copy and paste even tho I include the link...?

islamicsocks

Reputation Power: 10
islamicsocks has no influence :(

[Banned]

« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2013 06:22 PM »

What American Muslims should do is use their own adverts against them. Have what they write next to what Nazis wrote against Jews.
So people can compare the two.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2013 01:38 AM »

Old news guys - there IS a huge campaign to counter this and it is succeding - it's called MyJihad of course -

http://myjihad.org/

https://www.facebook.com/myjihad.org

I've been sending out tweets now and then - and counter-ads have gone up and Jews against Islamophobia have stood up and other non-Muslims have put in their support.

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
islamicsocks

Reputation Power: 10
islamicsocks has no influence :(

[Banned]

« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2013 10:49 AM »

I think Muslims in America should get beyond the defensive in response to the above.
They are doing this to raise support for Israel. That is their purpose.
That should be our target.
Compare what she says to what the Nazis did, and compare what Israel is doing to what the Nazis did.
If they find what they are doing is causing more harm to Israel than benefit they will stop.
Remember who the paymaster is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: