// Orphans in Need
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Intelligence is the shadow of objective truth. How can the shadow vie with sunshine? - Jalaluddin al-Rumi
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orphans in Need  (Read 83 times)
Noora
Sis

Reputation Power: 8
Noora has no influence :(

« on: Mar 20, 2013 03:44 AM »

[COLOR="#008000"]Orphans in Need[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

As salaamu 'alaikum all,

A friend of mine is raising money for Orphans in Need. This video explains everything. It's an orphanage that will house 288 kids, and employ widows to look after them, the kids in this orphanage will be as young as newborns who have no one to care for them.

Video: http://vimeo.com/56256001

Information about the charity:

Orphans In Need

Charity Registration No. 1144812

Orphans in Need was set up to help the world's most vulnerable and needy people, regardless of faith, race or creed. Our main focus is on orphans and widows, often the weakest members of society and the most badly affected by the scourge of poverty. Join us and inspire some hope today.

To donate please go here, my friend's (Saadia's) page:
http://www.justgiving.com/sadisnowdon2013

If you can, please help this cause. Even if it's as little as $1, it will help in this good cause, insha Allah. Please pass it on. Thank you and may Allah reward you with goodness.

Smiley

-Noora

"And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided." (Surah Baqarah, Verse 186, The Glorious Qur'aan)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: