// Muslim children taken away from parents and given to homosexuals
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: What is this precious love and laughter Budding in our hearts? It is the glorious sound Of a soul waking up! -Hafiz
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim children taken away from parents and given to homosexuals  (Read 173 times)
islamicsocks

Reputation Power: 10
islamicsocks has no influence :(

[Banned]

« on: Mar 21, 2013 03:07 PM »

Yaacoub, Muslim boy, baptised
Moroccan-born Latifa is going through a nightmare. A few years ago, child social services in the Netherlands placed her son, Yaacoub, in a Christian foster family, and he has adopted Christian values. He has been baptised and eats pork, both traditions that violate Muslim beliefs.

Yaacoub was placed in a foster family because Latifa has severe asthma and is often away from home. She’s allowed a supervised visit with Yaacoub once a month, and on each visit she is seeing how his upbringing is changing him. He pulls her headscarf off during prayers and calls women who wear headscarves “monkeys”.

Latifa is at her wits end. She has collected signatures, submitted petitions and hired a lawyer. But she is still only allowed to see Yaacoub once a month.

A 9-year-old Dutch boy of Turkish origin is at the centre of a growing row between the Netherlands and Turkey. When Yunus was a few months old, child social services in the Netherlands removed him from his biological parents’  care because it had strong suspicions he was being abused. It was decided to place Yunus in a foster home. He was eventually placed in the care of a lesbian couple who have looked after him ever since.

Earlier this month, Yunus’  biological mother appeared on Turkish television and made a tearful appeal for her son’s return. She also urged Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who is due to visit the Netherlands on Thursday, to intervene in the case.

Media hype
Yunus hasn’t been to school since the furore broke. Late last week, the foster parents and Yunus had to go into hiding after they were stalked by a Turkish TV crew. The case has received extensive daily coverage in the Turkish media, and it is also a hot topic on social media, both in Turkey and the Netherlands.

In 2008, child social services decided to place Yunus’ two older brothers in the care of the same lesbian couple.  The mother strongly objected on religious grounds. She kidnapped the two and took them to her parents’ home in Turkey.  Social workers had already had to take the brothers away from their biological parents on two occasions: once for abuse and three years later because the mother was considered “ unfit” . 

"Forcible assimilation"
Some prominent Turkish politicians argue that children of Turkish ancestry should be raised by Muslim heterosexuals. The Turkish human rights commission has even charged that Yunus is being “forcibly assimilated”. Child social services says it does take the biological parents’  wishes into account when they place children, but there simply aren’t enough Muslims who want to become foster parents. Their main concern, say social workers, is the child’s welfare.  Since the controversy erupted, several dozen Turkish and Moroccan parents have expressed an interest in becoming foster parents.

Dr. Jo Hermanns, a professor of childhood education and family support at the University of Amsterdam, is outraged by the ongoing controversy. He says no one is thinking about Yunus’  interests. He asks: “How would you feel as a 9-year-old if everyone had an opinion about you? When everyone has forgotten this idiotic discussion”, he adds, “it could continue to haunt Yunus for years and affect his future happiness.”
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2013 07:23 PM »

Problems that need to be addressed:

1. The problem of abuse in Muslim families.
2. Lack of any family/religious counseling among Muslims.
3. Not enough Muslim foster families out there.
4. Cultural misunderstandings ie eating with hands is not abuse.

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2013 07:44 PM »

If a child is bieng abused then that's it, the child has to be removed from that parents care. Both examples on the above article show the parents are not fit to care ofr the children, and the first story, where is the father in all this, the mother is severely ill, where is the father of this child?

And absolutely every muslim person with means should register as a foster carer. There are almost no muslim parents registered as foster or adoptive parents, I have a friend who has adopted two muslim children may Allah reward her, but if she were not registered as a foster parent the children would have gone to the next best thing a foster family with whom the children would be safe.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
islamicsocks

[Banned]

« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2013 10:52 AM »

You are very naive.  
They look for excuses to take Muslim children away from their families.
I think you both haven't even bothered to read through the article properly.
In the case of the Turkish family, the parents were NOT convicted of abuse.
They were suspicius they were abusing them. What defense can they possibly have against someone else's suspicians?
I bet a lot of people when they see you both in Hijabs are suspicius you are being abused, or you are abusing your children?

Secondly, the Turkish parents had family willing to look after their children, as can be seen by the fact that the parents managed to get the two older children to their family. But the Islam hating government of the Netherlands and its bans on Hijab have deemed it better to give their children to Lesbians.
If it was all about protecting the children from the parents, why didn't the state send the children to their extended family where they would have been safe?

What was written about the morrocan, and where was her husband and extended family in all this, you should remember the state refused to give the children in the first case to the extended family.

I say this because I know of a case in the UK where a Kurdish lady wanted to give up her child for adoption. The child's father wanted custady of the child, fathers wife wanted to keep the baby as her own. But the courts agreed that because Kurdish people have a habbit of doing honour killings, the child was at danger from the mother's father(who didn't even know of the child's existance). Thankfully in this case the child was adopted by Muslims.

Remember the German case where that lady in Hijab was stabbed to death in a German courtroom?
Something that isn't mentioned often is they fostered out her child. No attempt was made to give the child to her family or even contact them. Her family found out because someone recognised her from the news and phoned them up.

Oh yah, I agree more Muslims need to sign up to foster and adopt. Back home Muslims were famous for doing both. Both sets of my grand parents have done it. But Muslims have lost that part of Islam when they came here. I only know of one person in my generation in my family that has adopted.
You know here you got more than £300 per child per week for fostering, you get nothing for adopting.
3 children would equal much more than what most Muslims make.  But still it doesn't happen.
Well not just Muslims, more Black and Asian people need to be adopting and fostering.
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2013 12:55 PM »

Nope, when people see me in hijab they're amazed at the articulate, professional kick ass muslimah before them, I am a walking talking antithesis of any prejudice people hold of muslimahs.

Same for my girls, they're utterly amazed and enchanted by them.

I'm talking barristers, judges, social workers & work colleagues.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Mar 22, 2013 01:12 PM »

And they love my daal, regardless of gender, sexuality & religious prejudice

islamicsocks

[Banned]

« Reply #6 on: Mar 22, 2013 01:21 PM »

You know that is exactly the point I am making.
The key word here is "amazed".
They have prejudices, and get amazed when they find someone doing things that are different to their prejudices.
These prejudices are often the reason why Muslims loss children to homosexuals.
Do you consider those prejudices as wrong. Or do you share them but consider yourself and very few others as the exception to the prejudices?

My view is those prejudices are racial prejudices. Yes abuse does go on in our communities. But using belonging to one of our communities as evidence of abuse is wrong. And that is what is happening.

It isn't Muslim parents that abuse their children. It is parents that abuse their children.
I know a lot of people that have lost their children in family courts, and the only evidence that was used against them was they were Muslim so the children would be better off without them.
The Judge told a Tabligi Jammat brother I know, the reason why he will loss access to his children is Islam is like a communist regime.

And they might just be pretending to love your dhal, to show you they are multicultural and open minded.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #7 on: Mar 22, 2013 01:33 PM »

Speaking from a point of view of experience of the family courts that is utter poppycock

Speaking as an amazing chef that is also poppycock

I don't find it offensive at all that I completely defeat all expectations of a muslimah, of a woman, of a mother, I am strange, I practice a strange religion. That's a good and expected thing.

islamicsocks

[Banned]

« Reply #8 on: Mar 22, 2013 03:37 PM »

Racist often say about Blacks/Browns/Muslims that they like, "well they are not like their colour, those ones are just like us".
Whenever anyone ever said that to me, I did take offense by it.
That fact that they see you as the exception, is an insult to all of YOUR people.

I don't want them to think I am just like them. I don't want them to think Islam is just like what they have.
Because Islam is superior to their way of life.

When it comes to child abuse. Yes you will find there are Muslims that have done it. But we do not need to learn any lessons from the Kaffar on eliminate it by imitating them because if you go to the segregation wing of prisons(child abusers are kept segregated in British prisons because normal prisoners would kill them) you will find it is disproportionately white and christian.
Most cases of men beating their wives and kids or anyone else for that matter is due to drink. Yes, some Muslims do drink and then go home and beat their wife and kids. But this again is disproportionately a white crime because excessive drinking is disproportionally a white christian practice.

It is for the state to deal with these problems. They were going to put further restrictions on alcohol, which have had a positive effect in some other countries. But then the Alcohol industry put pressure on them and they changed their minds.

When it comes to the family courts. These are secretive institutions. Like the Freemasons and the Illuminati. except no one has gone to prison for talking about what goes on in the freemasons and Illuminati but many people have gone to prison for revealing what goes on in family courts.
Fathers for Justice say family courts are all about hating men and keeping fathers away from their children, Muslims I know say they are all about taking kids away from Muslims and seeing people with darker skin and their way of life inferior for children then the white ways of the whiteman. Family courts and the social services say something different, but they will wouldn't they? No one condemns themselves out of a Job do they? But people who worked in family courts have blown the whistle about their evil practices after leaving the country haven't they?
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #9 on: Mar 22, 2013 03:46 PM »

Domestic violence is not the scourge of the white folk. Muslim men get away with it more as the communities and their families hide it & protect the perpetrators.
I think I may have more experience in this area than you.

Nobody has ever told me they don't expect my colour of person to be doing what I do.

islamicsocks

[Banned]

« Reply #10 on: Mar 22, 2013 03:58 PM »

I didn't deny there are Muslims that have done it. Infact I confirmed it.
It is sometimes stated "Muslims are better at hiding it" to justify the prejudice that Muslims are abusers, against the overwhelming evidence of segregation wings of prison being overwhelmingly white and christian.
Yes families and friends of abusers do hide and cover up the abuse. But this happens whatever the persons religion or race is. Friends and families of white Christians hide abuse too. Not just friends and families, police hate getting involved in domestics, because everytime they arrest a man for beating his wife, the wife drops the charges.
So police still see domestics as a waste of their time even though they say they take it more seriously now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: