Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Double, double toil and tazkiyah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Madina member on charity convoy for Syria!  (Read 225 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Mar 26, 2013 11:03 PM »

Assalaam Alaikum,

Just wanted to let everyone know an anonymous 'funky' brother who used to be a member of our forum is going to be on a charity convoy for Syria. He is part of a charity mission to deliver humanitarian relief to those worst affected by the appalling conflict in Syria; namely children and women. They will be delivering ambulances, aid, medical equipment, baby milk, blankets, clothes, etc., to victims of the awful crisis in Syria. And he would be grateful for our du'as for qubul and tawfiq from Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

The organization is called SKT Welfare and will be leaving at the end of this month. They have a 100% donation policy personally undertake the end-to-end delivery of the aid. I hope all of us who are able can contribute to this noble mission with our donations, and especially our Duas.

Here is the website: http://www.sktwelfare.org/Latest-News-and-Articles/SKT-Welfare-Second-Ambulance-Convoy-For-Syria

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2013 11:26 PM »

May Allah reward him for his efforts and make his journey a success.

May Allah relieve our brothers and sisters in Syria.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2013 08:24 AM »

May Allah swt grant them tawfeeq,accept their efforts,and bring relief to our brothers n sisters in Syria. Wish them a safe n successful journey inshaAllah,

slm
S.
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2013 12:01 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Amidst all the news we hear about Islam today, missions such as these remind us about the true spirit of our religion.

The Shariah is designed (and encourages us) to help those who are weak and easily oppressed and it is noble characteristics such as generosity, kindness and humility which engender people to our faith.

May Allah make the journey easy for those brothers and sisters sacrificing their time and expense to deliver supplies to those who desperately need them.

Our du'as are with you all.

Wasalaam
BrKhalid

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #4 on: Mar 27, 2013 02:59 PM »

Salaam,

MashaAllah.Allah has granted people associated with such deeds enough taufeeq and zeal to do so in this day and age.

May Allah grant them more and reward the concerned person and his associates abundantly and may he be successful in his mission.

May The Almighty God grant ease to all those in hardships and may we all be ever more thankful of the blessings He has showered upon all of us.

Our prayers.Keep up the good work.This is an inspiration for all of us.

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #5 on: Mar 27, 2013 09:41 PM »

May Allah reward them and strengthen them with Ikhlas and sabr.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #6 on: Mar 28, 2013 05:14 AM »

Ameen to everyone's du'as above. May the brother's intentions be sincere, and his deeds weigh heavy on the scales in the day of reckoning. Ameen.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Mar 31, 2013 11:52 PM »

Salam,

The convoy left today! Alhamdulillah I had the honoUr of seeing them off Smiley It was really beautiful to see all the brothers and sisters driving the ambulances. MashaAllah may Allah reward them. It's so easy for us to give money (and it's good) but to see people take two weeks off and actually drive ambulances all through europe, sleeping some nights in them!, all the way down to syria is just amazing mashaAllah. May Allah make it a safe journey for them, reward them greatly and allow their contribution be of real benefit to those suffering there.

The brother wished me to thank you all for your Duas here.

You can follow the progress of the convoy through their facebook or twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/SKTWelfareUK?ref=ts&fref=ts

https://twitter.com/sktwelfare

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #8 on: Apr 17, 2013 07:52 AM »

Ma'sha'allah awesome and yes, Ameen to the du'as..May Allah (swt) Grant them success in this endeavor!

Very cool sis J! Must have been so uplifting to see as you said....

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Apr 30, 2013 09:46 PM »

Salam,

Some brothers will be on the Radio tomorrow to talk about the trip. Hopefully some of us can watch it inshaAllah. There's a live stream via internet: http://www.1ummahfm.co.uk/

7pm UK time

2pm EST
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: