// Syria
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "If you do not have a sound heart then you better get one"- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Syria  (Read 96 times)
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 80
Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)

« on: May 05, 2013 08:10 AM »

Assalamu alaikum,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22417482

What can even be said for something like this? What do we go on doing? Feel sick and keep them in our duas? I know that I'm going to repost this, feel bad and then move on with my life - and I know how despicable that is, yet I go on doing it every day.

I went through exactly two days of military conflict in my entire life - the idea of that turning into the death of a whole country...

Ya Rabb al 3alameen, how do people do this? How? I look at my screen and for the first time I cry, I look at that explosion and I cry even though I am the kind of person who struggles to show tears even at funerals, I remember how fireworks and cars backfiring never sounded the same again to me after just two days of conflict, can you imagine what people are going through? Ya Rabb al 3alameen, look at the havoc that people bring across the land - how sickening. This is Sham, this is the place that al-Rasul alayhisalam did not enter because it was paradise on earth, this is beating hearts and living lives and warm homes and your friends who you laughed at school with and the warmth of the sun on your face as you sat in your courtyard and drank tea with your grandmother and heard the Quran in the masjid. And the death of all of this is what we have reduced ourselves to.

Forgive me if what I wrote above makes no sense whatsoever. I have just seen the Syrian girl at my school so physically sick from this that she cannot leave her bed, I have known just a little of this and you know what? I can't even comprehend the evil that mankind allow themselves to be capable of. Nauthubillahiminashaitanirajeem, bismillahirahmaniraheem...inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi la raji3oon. Ya Rabb, let that raj3, that return, be a beautiful one, and ya Rabb, ansurna 3alal qawmil kafireen...

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013 04:10 PM »

Ameen sister.

It is really sickening and what else can we do apart from du'a?

Allahumma un sur ibadaka al mustad'afina fi suriya.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013 05:35 PM »

All this is indeed sad.
This is a mean and evil world where there is no value for  human life left.People don't even think twice before killing children.

Exactly what is anybody or any government doing to stop this?

We have nothing else to do than silently watch.

And pray.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: