Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LONDON: 40 Hadith Seminar: 6-7 April 2013  (Read 148 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Mar 25, 2013 04:12 PM »

Looks like a really great course. I hope to attend inshaAllah, anyone else??

http://courses.meoc.org.uk/p/blog-page_3941.html#40hadith-seminar
islamicsocks

Reputation Power: 10
islamicsocks has no influence :(

[Banned]

« Reply #1 on: Mar 25, 2013 04:55 PM »

Free or paid?
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Mar 25, 2013 08:08 PM »

Pay the money bruv... scholars need to eat and feed their families 2 u know!!
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2013 12:44 PM »

Salam,

I went to this class over the weekend and it was pretty amazing mashaAllah. It was very well organized and had a nice feeling of community. The shaikh's accent is a little disconcerting to me... a mix of desines and english with a little something?, but you get used to it very quickly. He covered the 40 Hadiths and added many other Hadiths and stories. He talks a bit fast but I enjoyed it immensely. It was a real Imaan boost.

Even though it was segregated, I especially liked how the sisters had a clear view of the shaikh and also the big screens, instead of most classes I've seen here where the sisters have to watch on monitors or with nothing in a room with a disembodied voice!! Sisters could also ask their questions on their own mic and it was very interactive instead of lecture all the time.

InshaAllah they're planning another Ramadan one and of course they give these courses all over England so take advantage iA!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: