Madinat al-Muslimeen CommunityBeyond City LifeThe Silk RoadIslamic PoetryTopic: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow  (Read 149 times)
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 80
Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)

« on: Apr 14, 2013 05:59 AM »

salam

So I've been reading Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's poetry, and it is sooo beautiful! I love the messages in some of them; read this one, it's called "The Soul's Complaint Against the Body".

http://www.poemhunter.com/best-poems/henry-wadsworth-longfellow/the-soul-s-complaint-against-the-body-from-the-anglo-saxon/
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Apr 14, 2013 06:47 PM »

wsalam,

That's lovely sis Nature!!
Marwaa

Reputation Power: 2
Marwaa has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Apr 15, 2013 08:21 PM »

I'm a Longfellow fan since I was a teenager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
 Madinat al-Muslimeen CommunityBeyond City LifeThe Silk RoadIslamic PoetryTopic: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Jump to: