Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. - Maryon Pearson
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is he?  (Read 130 times)
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 78
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« on: Apr 23, 2013 05:52 PM »

Assalamu alaikum,

So someone at my school reposted a short talk called 'deceptions of the dunya' by a guy called Sheikh Feiz Muhammad. I was quite surprised (they're non-Muslim) - who is this guy? Looking him up all I can find is this, which seems pretty nasty/negative:

https://www.google.com/search?q=sheikh+feiz+muhammad&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #1 on: Apr 24, 2013 12:46 AM »

He was featured in that documentary that showed mosques in the UK were preaching terrorism. Ignore what the web or the media has to say, if you find his lectures beneficial, listen to them. If you find yourself in conflict about the validity of his views or his background, move on to something/someone else. This worry about someone's background eats up a portion of your mind, time and energy that could be used for better purposes. Go easy on yourself sister.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2013 12:59 PM »

Wsalam,

I've listened to one or two lectures of his and read much about him.  If anyone posted any link of his I would delete it. I do not think he is beneficial to listen to. I think some of his views go against mainstream Islam, and are his opinion in the guise of Islam. ie the reason women get raped.... etc.

I think that yes it is true you can benefit from many people, and leave the bad. But unless you are very learned you won't know what the bad is!! And you won't be able to tell the difference between Islamic Fiqh opinion and one man's opinion. This is worse if people do not have any local Imams and classes they are attending, they start following people through the internet only and can be misled.

Steer clear of any type of lecturer that is calling you to THEIR WAY and that no other scholars support.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: