// [FILM] - The Great Collision
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "The world is a bridge; so pass over it to the next world, but do not try to build on it." - Jesus (Peace be upon him)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [FILM] - The Great Collision  (Read 178 times)
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« on: Apr 29, 2013 09:17 PM »

Hey all, this is the second production  (at least that I've seen) from this great team of British Muslims, one of whom I've befriended on Twitter as he's also a doctor and this has been getting a lot of attention, so much so, that the bruv I mention above was on Islam channel just today I believe - so check this film out - Islamically-themed of course...this one is about 45 min long, so put on the water for tea maybe  Wink In the first 4 days, it hit 30,000 views....up to 80,000 (though some got to see it before it's release to wider audience)

The Great Collision (HD)

The Great Collision (HD)

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2013 02:33 PM »

Hmmm I've lived in the UK for 6 months and I still only understand half of what they're saying lol. I think they need better sound quality. Is it just me or some parts don't have any sound?? Like when he's talking to the guy in front of his house, or the last day vlog?? I think something's wrong. I'll try watching the rest on a different computer. Great concept though for the film though!
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 2013 03:32 PM »

Hmm, I don't recall any audio problems, but yeah, try again and see. haha yeah, I know what you mean lol, have to pay a little closer attention when listening to the accent at times. Somewhat used to it since I have British family, so over the years and all those visits, acclimated to it/have an ear for it so-to-peak.

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013 06:49 AM »

Here they are on Islam Channel there in Englaaaaaand -

'The Great Collision' Team On Islam Channel

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2013 02:54 AM »

Another film by the same production team - apparently the first ever Muslim Zombie short film - have't watched it yet, but just released today - Shining Light Productions presents - Dead Hearts

http://t.co/xNJWFV9ZSj

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: