// Charles Ramsey...
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Something missing in my heart tonight Has made my eyes so soft.  My voice  So tender   My need of God   Absolutely   Clear.   -Hafiz
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles Ramsey...  (Read 144 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: May 07, 2013 04:48 AM »

This guy is hilarious. And what a hero!! He's the one that found the 3 girls that have been locked up for 10 years today.

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013 08:15 PM »

Love this guy! The part about a white girl running into a black man's arms! CLASSIC!!!

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013 11:49 PM »

What an insane story, it just makes me sick. I'm telling you I'm always so paranoid that I check out my neighbors and who lives in each house etc.

And Yes I do like that guy, he's real. He's funny and he did what a lot of people in rich neighborhoods would never do, get involved and try to help someone who needed it.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013 12:25 AM »

Yeah, pretty gross story....wasn't there one in Austria too...a guy kept a woman in captivity for years...ugh.

Well, that is one good thing to be paranoid about...you should be aware of your surroundings...we always want to think the best of what is around us, but as we know this is a cruel and disgusting world we live in.

BABA
desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013 05:19 PM »

It's such a nightmare. Every woman's worst fear and fear for our daughters. The thing is, what can they do to him that will equal what he did to those poor innocent women? Raping them, brainwashing them, punching their stomachs so they would abort. Nothing can make up the horrors of what the girls experienced. Thank God we believe in an afterlife otherwise this just so incomprehensible.

I don't usually read the comments on articles but these were good:

Mike Jones • 7 hours ago

I think about all the times over the last 10 years I had "bad days". You know the kind of days where you're cut off in traffic, you get in an argument with your significant other, your coworker disrespects you, the waiter is rude to you.....etc. while I was letting little things upset me these women were going through hell. They are so strong. Remember how blessed you are everyday and try not to let things get to you. We all have had it good compared to these brave women. I pray they find peace and happiness.
3010 14

Share ›

luv spring Mike Jones • 7 hours ago

Very very true and a great point to remember. When pampered with life's luxuries we tend to complain about little things that make our lives less perfect.
    668 6
    •
    •
    Share ›
        Hank Hanks luv spring • 5 hours ago

I was in college 10 years ago, and they were captive. I held a few jobs, while they were still captive. I had several relationships, and they were captive. I traveled all over the world, they were still captive. The reality hits hard when I think of it this way. All the things I did with my life, while they were being robbed of theirs. It's tragic. Ten years, they lived in a space so small, that I would typically go nuts after spending half a day in. There are more people out there living like this. It puts things in perspective.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/09/us/ohio-missing-women-found/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: