Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 21, 2014 12:29 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but a day of judgement.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Perfect Muslimah  (Read 209 times)
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« on: May 19, 2013 06:22 AM »

Salam,

WHEEEE I love this article!

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/muslimahinprogress/2012/01/the-perfect-muslimah.html

Grin
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013 12:07 PM »

Amen to that, I was about to stop reading when I hit the first part, glad I didn't.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013 04:24 PM »

Loved it!!! All I have to say is, Preach it sistah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sooooo true.  Every single word.

The perfect Muslimah. She is shy and retiring. She covers from head to toe in voluminous black clothing, uncovering nothing of her face and only one eye to see her way on the road. ...
When so many of our early role models of Islam are complex, diverse women of different backgrounds and experiences, why are we instead given a caricature to live up to?
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013 05:45 AM »

Why does islamicsocks have to be banned every now and then? I love his responses on such things Cheesy

I hope he keeps visiting the forum as a guest at least.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013 06:51 AM »

Very nice article but you are right bro Akhan. We honestly need islamicsocks man who doesn't just stop at the obvious but in addition explores what is under the hood and offers a critical analysis. Smiley

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: