Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: London: Surah Yusuf Sh. Akram - 27-28 July 2013  (Read 201 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: May 22, 2013 06:32 PM »

Looks awesome!! And in Ramadan too...

===============================

Surah Yusuf - The Best of Stories at The Best of Times
Including Principles of Understanding The Qur'an
Ramadhan Ijaza Weekend Seminar
By Shaykh Dr Mohammad Akram Nadwi

Weekend 27-28 July 2013 | 9.30AM - 7.00PM

Edmonton Islamic Centre London + Live Online Worldwide

A unique opportunity to study the amazing story of Yusuf (AS) this Ramadhan while also learning the principles of understanding the Qur'an with an extraordinary scholar & teacher of our time, including Ijaza for each student linking them to the Prophet (SAW).

Overnight accommodation and crèche facilities available. 35% early bird discount. Buy your tickets now.
anisafatima

Reputation Power: 0
anisafatima is not to be trusted!

« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2014 06:48 AM »

In the quran sura yousf story is only mentioned in the specific sura.it focuses on the main time line and it is continious story...Beautiful sura To provide proof that Muhammad’s Prophethood, and his knowledge is not based on unproven information, rather but was gained through revelation.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2014 11:46 AM »

Yes sister, this course was excellent. I went to it. InshaAllah he does this course again in different places or puts the video for people.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: