// Woolwich
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "Among the marks of Allah's wrath against a servant is that He makes him busy with that which is of no concern to him." - al-Junayd
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woolwich  (Read 429 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: May 22, 2013 09:20 PM »

Don't even know where that is, but now it is famous for wackness. Where do these people come from. How wack is this!! Just watched the video... great image for the Muslims of UK Sad
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013 09:47 PM »

So, which is it? Relation to the beheading of a human being?; the district in South London?; the ferry terminal?; the railway station? Certainly not the NJ township.

If its the beheading then, that's wack.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013 10:11 PM »

The army cadet who was decapitated with  machete in woolwich today.

The media and politicians are saying the perpatrators were muslim therefore terrorists.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013 12:26 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Two mosques have been subjected to an attack (Braintree & Gillingham) and with the EDL out and about, it certainly is a time to tread with caution.

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013 07:18 AM »

Stay safe everyone.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013 04:15 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

Gillingham is very close to my other sister's house and Woolwich is literally a couple of minutes away from my older sister. She's absolutely petrified as she is a visible Muslim. I have to be honest and say I got a lot of looks (people staring) this morning myself, on my way to the station.
Alhamdulillah fellow colleagues who aren't narrow minded have been very supportive towards me. However I don't live on the south side of the city. I just want to stay indoors and not be out. I also feel very vulnerable as I have very young kids and I am a visible Muslim.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013 04:26 PM »

Thoughts...?

Woolwich Sandy Hook Boston PreFabricated - Morris
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013 06:50 PM »

i honestly never thought i'd see this in the UK which i thought were more cosmopolitan and educated than say small minded bigots in midwest rural areas over here.

Bolton today.

re: conspiracy theories. does it even matter? i don't think it does. the mainstream press story is what 99.9% of people believe, so honestly why bother. it's not like you'll actually find out the truth anyway.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013 07:42 PM »

Good response:

MCB Press Conference: Condemning the Woolwich Attack - 23/05/2013
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013 08:15 PM »

Yeah, you would think some Brits are smarter and less ignorant than some small town Amurricans, but I saw a tweet saying that now, people are highly doubting that Brits are any less ignorant than Americans. I think you know Sis J, that Brit Muslims have been under scrutiny for a while now, with those false raids from a few years ago.

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2013 09:03 PM »

oh we all have our small minded ignorant uneducated bigots, who like to blame thier own laziness and lack of sense of self worth and non existent work ethos on the ones who are working their arses off and keeping them in their benefits.

most can't spell for toffee either, the slogans would be hilarious if it weren't so frightening.

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2013 11:54 PM »

Just watched the full video clip of the killer taken from the bus going around twitter. I wish I hadn't.  It's just unbelievable. It's not graphic but extremely disturbing.  Every khateeb in the country should be talking about this and addressing this type of thinking. Really? This is going to stop the drone strikes? This is going to stop bashar? This is going to stop all the oppression and corruption in the Muslim world? We have heard his type of rhetoric before, a black n white view of the world, the western world in a war against Islam.

It's just so upsetting to me that he mentions the name of my prophet and sends peace on him after talking about how he murdered a man on the street with his hands covered in blood holding butchers knives. How hurt and disgusted would our prophet (saw) be if he saw this after what he brought to the world.

pearl
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
pearl has no influence :(

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013 02:22 AM »

Michael Adebolajo is an "associate" of Anjem Chaudary and al-Muhajiroun.

No surprise there, I guess.  They just can't do enough to incite hatred against Muslims.  Who needs Pamela Geller or Daniel Pipes to turn hearts against Muslims and Islam when we have these maladjusted thugs doing the job for them.  :-(

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/23/suspect-michael-adebolajo-woolwich-jihad

Suspect's journey from schoolboy football to phonejacking and jihad

Peter Walker, Shiv Malik, Matthew Taylor, Sandra Laville, Vikram Dodd and Ben Quinn   
    The Guardian, Thursday 23 May 2013 18.19 EDT   

The mother of one of the suspects in the murder of British soldier Lee Rigby moved her family out of London in an attempt to remove him from the influence of a gang.

But Michael Adebolajo returned to the capital to go to university and it was while he was a student that he appears to have set foot on the path that took him from being a schoolboy to an alleged extremist intent on jihad. His tutor, it is claimed, was Omar Bakri Mohammed, leader of the now banned al-Muhajiroun.

"He was on our ideological wavelength," said Anjem Choudary, a senior figure in the organisation. Adebolajo, whose family are Christians, sealed his conversion to Islam by taking the name Mujaahid – meaning one who engages in jihad.

The 28-year-old was a regular at the al-Muhajiroun stall outside the HSBC branch on Woolwich high street, handing out extremist literature, and one witness said he was recently seen outside Plumstead community centre encouraging an audience to go to Syria to fight.

For the last eight years his activities have been such that he featured in several counter-terrorist investigations, always as a peripheral figure and not the central subject of the inquiry. Sources said there was nothing in his activities which indicated that he might carry out such an attack.

"You would see them there every week," Atma Singh, a Sikh leader said, speaking on Thursday outside Woolwich's neo-classical Victorian town hall. "They were there over a period of several years, handing out radical literature. They were about eight to 10 of them.

"They stopped coming at some point but I was quite annoyed that they were able to do this for so long. Nobody tried to shut the stall down."

Six addresses were searched yesterday, three in south-east London, one in east London, one in north London and one in Lincolnshire. The impact of the investigation on Adebolajo's family was seen in searches at London addresses where relatives lived and 150 miles away in Saxilby, Lincolnshire, at the semi-detached modern home where his mother, Tina, had moved her family in an attempt to remove her son from bad influences.

Adebolajo himself was being held under armed guard in hospital, where counter-terrorist police were waiting to interview him over the hacking to death of 25-year-old Rigby.

The second suspect – believed to be a 22-year-old British man – was being held in a different hospital, also under armed guard. One of the addresses searched in south-east London was believed to be his home; neighbours said they had recognised the man as the suspect, that he lived with his mother and that he disappeared for a period and when he returned had converted to Islam and appeared more "distant". It is not known whether the second suspect was linked to al-Muhajiroun – Choudary said he did not know him.

Adebolajo attended meetings and demonstrations run by al-Muhajiroun for at least five years, from around 2005 to 2011, where he heard an interpretation of Islam preached by Bakri Mohammed, which many Muslims would consider extreme. Bakri Mohammed told the Guardian that he had known Adebolajo, who had attended many meetings. These included al-Muhajiroun events at community centres and a mosque in the Woolwich area.

Bakri Mohammed, now banned from Britain, said as a new convert Adebolajo received special attention: "In 2004 Muslims were feeling a lot of pressures from new laws and from Iraq."

Adebolajo asked the group when violence may be justified. "He asked these type of questions, like many others," said Bakri Mohammed: "He was asking what to do, he was most likely affected by the situation in Iraq and Afghanistan." Adebolajo appears to have later attended events organised by successor groups to al-Muhajiroun until around 2011.

These interests contrast with the accounts of the normal boy that Adebolajo was described as in his earlier life. Born in Lambeth on 10 December 1984 to a family of Nigerian heritage, he grew up in Romford, played football and was said to be a joker within a large group of friends.

His family lived in Eastern Avenue in the town and attended the local church. He has a sister, Blessing, and a brother, Jeremiah.

Both boys went to Marshalls Park school in Romford until at 16 Michael moved to Havering sixth form college. He later attended Greenwich University, where he lived in student accommodation in 2004 and 2005.

Friends at Marshalls Park school talked of how he was an ordinary student until he became involved with a local gang and began "jacking" phones and carrying a knife, they said.

Louise, 26 from Romford, said she knew Adebolajo and Jeremiah from Marshalls Park, where Michael was known as "Naan" and his brother "Jel".

"Naan was two years older than us … Jel was a nice boy. Quite quiet," she said. "We were all really close because there was quite a few who used to hang around together."

She said Jeremiah was "obsessed with the Harry Potter books". She described Michael as clever, popular and extremely funny. "He was a down-to-earth, nice guy, there was nothing out of the ordinary, nothing … [that would make you] have thought, obviously this would have happened," she said.

Louise, who did not want to give her full name, said Adebolajo's mother was strict and dressed in traditional West African clothes to go to church most Sundays. "They were strong on their beliefs."

Louise said that as he headed into his final years at Marshalls Park and then Havering sixth form, Adebolajo became involved with a criminal gang.

"As he got older he started mixing with other people from outside [the school].

"We used to go around the house and there used to be 20 black guys and they would walk around the streets … they were stealing people's phones and that and they had knives."

She said Adebolajo would carry a knife, not just for protection but as part of his criminal activities.

It was then that his parents decided to get the boys out of Romford. "His mum and dad clocked on to that and they moved him away.

"No one has spoke to them since they moved because his mum wanted to get them away from everyone."

Other friends from Marshalls Park conversed on social media to express their shock that Adebolajo was at the centre of a counter-terrorist investigation.

"We left year 2001," one said. "And he was always a good guy at school, do anything for anyone ."

Another added: "They used to live down the eastern avenue two minutes from marshals, they had a garage on the side of the house and Jel had a little telly an that in there and loads of people uses to go round there, from what I remember they were nice boys."

A former neighbour of the family remembered them as friendly and welcoming churchgoers.

The man, who asked not to be named, said his wife used to give Adebolajo's mother – whom he remembered as working for social services – a lift to church. "They were very pleasant, a very ordinary normal family," he said.

However Graham Silverton, 63, who has lived in the street for 25 years, said that when Adebolajo was a teenager he was unruly and would get into trouble. He claimed one of the neighbours' children, a teenage girl, had once gone to the Adebolajos' door to retrieve a ball kicked into their garden and was insulted and punched by Michael.

Kemi Ibrahim-Adeoti, 45, described Adebolajo as a typical teenager growing up. She said: "Michael was older than my son, I knew him from when he was about 17. He used to come around and play with my son and I didn't have any problems with him coming around.

"Michael was just a typical teenager, you know, he would rebel against his parents once or twice that I know of."

In 2004 Michael's mother, Tina, moved her son away to Lincoln but he later returned to the capital, where he became a student at Greenwich University.

Addresses in Greenwich where he lived as a student were searched by counter terrorist police on Thursday, as was the home where Adebolajo's sister lived in Romford.

Another address in Greenwich – thought to be that of the second suspect – was also sealed off and searched early on Thursday. The small flat is on the fourth floor of a block, Macey House, about four miles from the site of Wednesday's attack . It is registered as the home of a 22-year-old British man, also of Nigerian descent, who lived in the property with his mother.

Neighbours at the scene said he lived there with his mother and went to a local college – although this has not been confirmed by police.

One neighbour, Madeleine Edwards, said the man at the flat had been involved in gangs when he was younger. She said he had left the property for about a year after giving evidence in a murder trial.

"His mother said he had to disappear," said Edwards.

When he came back Edwards had converted to Islam, she said, and had become "distant".

"He could see my disdain at the direction he had gone in," she said.

Another neighbour, Jonathan Ackworth, 42, said: "I was so shocked when I saw his picture on the television … I used to see him coming and going and would say hello – he seemed perfectly pleasant."

Two uniformed officers stood guard outside the top-floor flat as plainclothes officers and forensics detectives went in and out of the property yesterday.

Many neighbours in the block – which sits close to the banks of the Thames – were visibly shaken. One said she did not want to talk because she feared reprisals from rightwing groups.

"This is a good block and people can't quite believe this has happened right on our doorstep – a lot of the neighbours are in tears today," said Ackworth.

One woman, who did not want to be named, said officers had knocked on the door and asked if they could use her flat to watch the property, which was raided several hours later.
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 80
Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2013 06:37 AM »

Angry I can't stand this - Muslims tarnishing the face of our own religion. This is THE worst thing that can ever happen, in my opinion, because it confuses those outside of Islam hugely. Here are the exact words that I received from a thoughtful professor after answering some insightful questions about hijab on Hijab Day. (my italics)

What I took away is essentially that culture and society often misconstrue Islam which I think is the case in all religions. 

Islam is equal and fair but society's lack of enforcement, reminding, and insisting upon males observing the hijab reflects upon the individual believers, not on Islam itself.  I think you can understand from a outsider's perspective however, how it is difficult to discern between the teachings of a religion and whether of not the behaviors of its followers are aligned or mis-aligned with the teachings of the religion, especially when these societal practices are widespread and very visible.[/quote]
rahma
Sis

rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013 03:10 PM »

I guess nobody looked at the video I posted.

This whole thing is a fake.

Nobody here in the US is buying it.  How come the Brits are buying it?

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/woolwich-incident.html

WOOLWICH INCIDENT: INSIDE JOB: FALSE FLAG

Lee Rigby, allegedly killed in the Woolwich incident in London, has a girlfriend who has been serving in Afghanistan.

Lee Rigby has a two-year-old son, Jack, but Lee has split from the boy's mother Rebecca, 30.

http://www.thesun.

On 22 May 2013, Lee Rigby is allegedly killed in Woolwich in London.

On 22 May 2013, Lee Rigby's battalion is training in Cyprus.

Woolwich: Lee Rigby Named As Soldier Victim - Sky News

Michael Adebolajo

Michael Adebolajo, 28, is the man videoed by witnesses with his hands coloured red.

"Virtually all the friends on his Facebook page have traditional British names such as Louise, Kelly, Robert, Craig, Gemma, Lauren and Paul, to name a few. Among them is Matthew Selt, now a professional snooker player."

'He was a Christian. A nice, normal guy. All his friends were white and used to go round to each other's houses all the time,' a former friend said.

Six years ago Adebolajo was arrested after being involved in protests by outside the court known as the Old Bailey.

http://www.dailymail.

Did the security services subject Michael Adebolajo to mind control while he was in prison.

Michael Adebowale

Michael Adebowale is the other attacker.

"The 2nd attacker is shown wearing the beige/brown jacket talking to Ingrid Loyau-Kennett but minutes later is on the ground apparently wearing a black jacket. How does that work?

"The 'pool of blood' does not trail over to where the body was left in the road. Tap is saying the blood on the ground by the car only appeared after the body was moved."

Carol A. Valentine

Above: Ingrid Loyau-Kennett talks to one alleged murderer (left).

Gemini Donnelly-Martin, 20, and her mother Amanda, talk to the second alleged murderer (right)

The attackers seem to be mind controlled - to not harm women (no male is allowed near the body only women).

Loyau-Kennett who talked to the murderer face to face was far too confident that he would not harm a woman.

She looks to me to be security service...

Kal Dani

Strangely, no sign of blood

Adebolajo home.

The alleged killer comes from a wealthy Christian family.

"Louise, 26, from Romford, knew Michael Adebolajo and his brother from Marshalls Park school.

"She described him as clever... and 'such a nice person; everyone got along with him...

"'Everyone knew him. He was funny, hilarious. He was a down to earth, nice guy, there was nothing out of the ordinary, nothing you would have thought obviously this would have happened.'

"She said that Adebolajo's mother was strict and a regular churchgoer."

London attack: Police make two further arrests after Woolwich killing

No blood on his jacket.

The two 'terrorists' in Woolwich, on 22 May 2013, were known to Britain’s security services before the attack.

The MI5 and MI6 intelligence agencies had collected data on the suspected attackers before the incident.

In other words the 'terrorists' were being used by the security services.

www.ft.com/

The terror event in Woolwich in London may seem a little fishy?

One of the alleged 'Moslem terrorists' can be heard saying:

"You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns; you think politicians are going to die?

"No."

"It's going to be the average guy, like you, and your children...."

www.dailymail.co.uk/

It may seem strange that the 'terrorists' never seem to attack the top people.

This 'spook' is seen here apparently rehearsing his lines.

So, those who gain from the latest incident are:

1. Israel, which wants to paint Moslems as the enemy.

2. David Cameron, who can now 'do a Thatcher' and appear to stand up for Britain.

3. The military, which gains in sympathy.

You can tell a lot from photos

Fake

"The political statements made by the suspect ... will provide the state and the media all the cannon fodder it needs to link anti-government rhetoric with violent terrorism." London “Terror Attack” Blamed on Anti-Government Sentiment

"Lord Carlile, a former independent (he's a Jew) reviewer of terror laws, has said the killing should cause the Government to rethink the decision to drop the planned Communications Data Bill from the Queen's Speech, which would have extended email and internet monitoring to the security services."

The Telegraph
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2013 04:51 PM »

Conspiracy theories can only go so far. There were about 30 witnesses there including a very clear video and a few photos. The soldier was not beheaded. He was run over by a car and then they stabbed him a number of times with those knives. If you stab someone blood is not necessarily going to come spurting out all over you but your hands will definitely be covered with blood.

A convert is going to have a lot of non-Muslims on their Facebook. They haven't come out with a Fatwa yet that a convert should delete all their non-Muslim extended family and friends after they become Muslim.

There were two guys, one with the black jacket, one with the brown.

You know this is why non-Muslims get so mad, why can't we admit there are freaks among us as Muslims. Yes, there are mentally ill Muslims, yes there are psychos. Yes there are people who believe 100% we are in the middle of a war and think it is ok to attack innocent people, civilians and especially soldiers. They are wack. Don't believe it? Go back to the list of people who have been banned on this website (for their own good). Imagine if they were slightly mentally ill or had the means or inclination to commit violence. Go to inner cities where people are so disenfranchised and have wack 'angry imams' and see only the horrors of what is happening in the Muslim world, blaming only the outsiders and never themselves. These people declare tafkeer on everyone, everyone else except themselves are true Musilms, the rest are sell-outs and kaffirs, their blood is halal.  If they are fine with that to a fellow _muslim_, what of a soldier who was actively recruiting for the army. It's quite plausible and the entire speech of one of the guys is not anything new to us as Muslims except the first sentence. "We killed this man today because..."

Even if all these things are bizarrely made up or staged or CIA or MI5 or Mossad or whatever people want to believe. They are there as reality on the world stage.  Why can't we just deal with them and move on. The same thing happened after 9/11, 50% of the Muslims sat there disbelieving it and saying it was made up. Meanwhile almost 100% of Americans began to hate Islam and we still see the after effects now 12 years later, where we can't even build a new Mosque anywhere! In that moment we really needed people to step up and counter these things, but Muslims were just too busy in denial. Be in denial all you want, it honestly does not sow any doubt in the average person's mind. It makes Muslims look CRAZY and worse it makes them look intellectually irrelevant. This is the time we need to put all those conspiracy theories on the backburner. Again will you ever know the truth? No.

This is the critical moment we need to defend Islam, not conspiracy theories.

I mean people are attacking UK mosques with petrol bombs! Where are the Muslims?

ps this is what we need to be saying:

rahma
Sis

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2013 06:54 PM »

Just to clarify...

It's not just Muslims who aren't buying the story.
It's a LOT of non-Muslims!

And this is the FIRST that I've heard that he was run over.  (?)
(Are they changing the story now?  THAT'S gotta make you wonder...)
All the news that I heard was that he was beheaded.   Or that he was 'stabbed to death'.
But no blood?  None at all, except on the hands. (?)
Sorry, but I find that very hard to believe.

If you want to ban me from here because I'm a 'conspiracy nut', that's fine.  I understand.

But believe me, there are many, many NON-Muslims who don't buy the official story of this.
Or the Boston bombing.
Or Sandy Hook.
Or the 7/7 attacks.
Or 9/11.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2013 08:40 PM »

wsalam,

sister you can believe what you want. we don't ban people for their beliefs, we've had many non-Muslims on here in the past, unfortunately none now, but they expressed their viewpoints fine just as u are. We do ban if anyone breaks the rules are or are saying things that will get them arrested!

Like i said you can believe what you like and i might believe the same even, who knows. I'm just saying we need to work on our priorities here, and it should be in doing Dawah and spreading the rightful teachings of Islam and our Prophet, instead of working to try to discredit something as 'all just a conspiracy against us'. And if you do believe it's all a conspiracy against us, shouldn't we be working against it anyway!! Maybe all these "conspiracies" are what's staged so Muslims keep busy with them instead of actually defending Islam to 99% of the people.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2013 10:30 PM »

They ran him over first in a car then stopped and stabbed him and from what I read when it happened, is that they were attempting to decapitate him and had all the tools with them to do so.

It is strange that people stood around taping the incident and forwarding them on to the media, who then promptly played the entire tape without censoring. Doesn't usually happen here, normal peoepl here od not usually take out their smartphones and tape a crime being perpetrated, unless they're part of the crime being committed themselves.

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013 11:37 PM »

Wallahul musta'an. I am lost of words to comment on this weird thing. The more we live the more weird things we see.

Watch this message from a brother, I concur with him 100%.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151596685813984

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2013 12:50 PM »

Salam folks,

The Imam Ajmal Masroor was on the BBC programme THE BIG QUESTIONS today. If you're in the UK or can get hold of BBC iplayer, try to watch it. Some important questions and (also some silly commentary by some) are raised. Definitely worth a watch In sha Allah.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013 03:29 PM »

In a bit of good news:

Best comment: "never underestimate the power of custard creams..."

York mosque counters EDL protest with tea, biscuits and football

Demonstrators who had gathered to protest at Islamic centre accept invitation to take refreshments and open a dialogue

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/27/york-mosque-protest-tea-biscuits
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: