Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

To biryani, or not to biryani.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This also works for Muslims...  (Read 86 times)
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« on: May 29, 2013 02:55 AM »

http://groupthink.jezebel.com/what-kind-of-asian-are-you-hilarious-510010690

And once again, I can't embed the video!    Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >:
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013 03:22 AM »

Salam,

The video is embedded on that website so you have to get the original youtube address. You just have to click on the little right hand corner that says "Watch on Youtube" and then when it comes up on youtube, you copy and paste the URL:  

What kind of Asian are you?

PS LOL on the video I almost cried!
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013 04:34 PM »

Actually, I did that too.  Didn't work....

Just tested it, and now it does.    Huh? Huh? Huh?

Maybe one of these days I'll get it right!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: